Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Asụsụ Igbo Ga-adịrịrị: A Call To Promote The Reading And Writing Of Igbo Languag - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Asụsụ Igbo Ga-adịrịrị: A Call To Promote The Reading And Writing Of Igbo Languag (685 Views)

Part Of Igbo Land Where You Mustn’t Kill A Python / Names Of Animals In Central Igbo Language (asụsụ Igbo Izugbe) / Names Of Some Animals In Central Igbo Language (asụsụ Igbo Izugbe) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asụsụ Igbo Ga-adịrịrị: A Call To Promote The Reading And Writing Of Igbo Languag by iKnowevents(m): 8:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
Asụsụ Igbo ga-adịrịrị: a call to promote the reading and writing of Igbo language/ others ‎
on Nairaland

Amongst my work, is a duty I owe the Igbo language. I have an immeasurable passion towards the promotion of the language especially online. I believe that if we the youths develop interest in the writing and reading of the Igbo language, the fear of our language going dead will remain in the past. 

In line with this, I will be posting entirely in the Igbo language, discussing all aspects of life and society exclusively in the Igbo language. I started it earlier with an old username, my posts were always hidden, if not hidden I got banned severally, till I lost interest. I will be posting folktales, articles on technology, medicine, politics, Igbo cultures, Igbo linguistics etc.

I think it will be a commendable endeavour if other African languages get passionate people that will start promoting and preserving them on this forum. It won't take anything from Nairaland, rather it will get more interesting and attract more audience. 

My posts as usual will be in the Standard Igbo, maintaining the grammar and orthography of the Igbo language. Probably will be posting once or twice a week. Let all put hands together to promote our indigenous languages. Will be fun to see other languages ‎

Cheers... 

www.odeniigbo.com

(1) (Reply)

Funny Responses From Just Concluded Miss Akwa Ibom / Myths And Truths About Epilepsy / Yoruba Man Rejects A Cheque Of N5M Because It Was Given To Him With A Left Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.