Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport (19730 Views)

7 Kano Airport Officials Who Plant Drugs On Passengers' Luggage Caught (video Up / Notorious Fraudster Arrested At Kano Airport Again With 848 ATM Cards. Photos / Chinese Man Arrested At Kano Airport With Over 300K All In N5 Denomination. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by Jetleeee: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2017
OkoYibo:
Ipods, nawa for Una o.

I comot NL go chop and before I come back, them don harvest one of una for Drugs.

I'm not surprised though. They catch an ipod yoot every weekend with drugs.

Why do I have a feeling this guy deliberately moved this one cos he didn't see us post on the FP. Olofo ni bobo yẹn grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by OkoYibo: 12:09am On Jul 30, 2017
Jetleeee:

Why do I have a feeling this guy deliberately moved this one cos he didn't see us post on the FP. Olofo ni bobo yẹn grin

Don't mind the guy. He thinks he's smart. The funny thing is that our posts attract viewers for them and let them get more revenue.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by omofunaab(m): 12:11am On Jul 30, 2017
Jetleeee:

My comment was the sixth but it was deleted as usual

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by Jetleeee: 12:14am On Jul 30, 2017
omofunaab:

My comment was the sixth but it was deleted as usual

grin Wetin you post?

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by omofunaab(m): 12:19am On Jul 30, 2017
Jetleeee:

grin Wetin you post?

Na ordinary development plea made by Shibuke for India

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by Jetleeee: 12:21am On Jul 30, 2017
omofunaab:

Na ordinary development plea made by Shibuke for India

Na wa oh..so that one has started deleting this gif too? The Dominic guy abi na babe deleted mine on the doctor thread as well.

These guys are just clueless

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by muhseenu1: 12:36am On Jul 30, 2017
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by rusher14: 1:05am On Jul 30, 2017
davidif:
Why can't this country create opportunities for our citizens so that they can indulge in honest endeavors? Na wa o.

Who is the country if not you and me?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by davidif: 1:06am On Jul 30, 2017
rusher14:

Who is the country if not you and me?

I am talking of the policy makers who have the power and authority to.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by juman(m): 1:07am On Jul 30, 2017
Igbo as always.

But its only those without proper settlements in the airport that are got caught.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by juman(m): 1:11am On Jul 30, 2017
davidif:
Why can't this country create opportunities for our citizens so that they can indulge in honest endeavors? Na wa o.

The dead economy even pushing people to the edge.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by rusher14: 1:18am On Jul 30, 2017
davidif:

I am talking of the policy makers who have the power and authority to.

The truth of the matter is that we are not innovative and our quest for riches obscures our humanity.

We master everything evil but would never dedicate our time to research or enterprise of good nature.

The honest and the scholars amongst us are in the minority so a brain drain ensues.

The leaders we have did not fall from the sky. They are a good representation of our values and truly what is inherent in us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by modsfucker: 1:19am On Jul 30, 2017
wunmi590:
NCAN new elected PRO, reporting live from Lagos island.

Honestly anybody who says I have come to check name is a brother to lie Muhammedu.

I only come to reference a name in our monthly report book.

Christopher Chukwuani, from the land of the raising sun crime, the real developer, the father of importer and export and general merchandise we reference your name in our monthly report for this month.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by stasius: 3:02am On Jul 30, 2017
ProWalker:
Christopher Chukwuani lipsrsealed

This your comment is award winning. Lolz.
The picture made is so funny. I don Laf tear belle. Good sarcastic sense of humour There.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by nextprince: 3:27am On Jul 30, 2017
anyebedgreat:
59 years old, person father grandfather. Na wao!
Fixed.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by Gobhanky: 4:48am On Jul 30, 2017
The. Biggest

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by Nobody: 4:59am On Jul 30, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by Kworopshun: 5:11am On Jul 30, 2017
a malaysian officer said igbos are the curse of africa.....he was right. nigeria has a terrible name because of that devlish tribe. a tribe with so many criminal minded people. tueh i spit on them. no igbo must be allowed into my family blood line forever!

these idiots need to be deported from yoruba land please. we need a new passport. i feel ashamed to show my nigerian passport in kenya. the shame is too much. even across countries in asia i hear the same thing from africans there, complaining about nigerians because of these cursed igbo idiots!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by Maj196(m): 5:16am On Jul 30, 2017
GeneralB:
But sincerely I don't mean to be tribalistic here. Buh
about 95% of drug trafficking related crimes are perpetuated by my Brothers from the east and this has got me thinking.....
WHAT'S WITH IGB@$ AND DRUGS TRAFFICKING
More like 99.9%. Una just too like fast moni I no knw why.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by fareed69(m): 6:19am On Jul 30, 2017
NCAN Baruwa Ipaja Reporting

They are the ones that are capable of developing other people's place

Igbos at it again

But wait dem take drugs cause IPOB

So this how you do when una get una republic.

Tufiakwa
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 30, 2017
kennygee:
I have never even heard of the name of this substance.

Its use in producing most drugs like d sleeping tabs,cough syrups n d rest of them
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by iaatmguy(m): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2017
mirabel001:
Money no dey fall from heaven,do better tin money go come....Onyeka onwenu
you meant Mike okri
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by iaatmguy(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2017
Zico5:
potor republic, flatinoes Biafra. And these fools think we care if they get their delusional republic. its time for FG to start execution of these iPod by hanging. we are tired of these shameless fools.
Naa don't stoop low like them. You don't need to wish them bad
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 30, 2017
mirabel001:

That's Mike Okri not Onyeka Owenu.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by Vernor(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2017
mirabel001:
Sorry its not Onyeka onwenu (stand to be corrected) I think it's Mike Okri
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by Vernor(m): 8:53am On Jul 30, 2017
I have decided never to be impressed again by them because most businesses have capital as the major challenge, now I know how they got their capital. It's always beyond the eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by abbeyty(m): 8:53am On Jul 30, 2017
You don't need to read the news to know which part of the country the criminal comes from, this is not funny anymore.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by modsfucker: 9:13am On Jul 30, 2017
Always in the news for wrong reasons

Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by shockwave(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2017
vanbonattel:
Bad condition caused by Buharri absence.
Recieve sense!
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by Biggty(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2017
Igbo wants to develop Kano
Re: NDLEA Arrests Man With 25kg Of Ephedrine At Kano Airport by Ademola121(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2017
Yeebos why? Why? I wish you can even go with your Biafra so that we can be free from your over zealousness and let's even see what becomes of you all as a people deviant with crime

Make dem dey go abeg this soap they are rubbing on all of us all the time is shamefull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lotto Player Kills Aunt For "Using Spiritual Powers To Stop Him From Winning" / Army Kills 7 Key Commanders Of Boko Haram & ISWAP Around Lake Chad / South African Lady Raped From Age 10 By Uncle’s Son Shares Depression Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.