Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,352 members, 7,808,234 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

256 Years Old Man Breaks The Silence Before His Death And Reveal SHOCKING secret - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 256 Years Old Man Breaks The Silence Before His Death And Reveal SHOCKING secret (932 Views)

36-Year-Old Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos / Lady Calls Out Hospital For Giving Brother Wrong Blood Which Led To His Death / Li Ching-yuen :The Man That Lived For 256 Years . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

256 Years Old Man Breaks The Silence Before His Death And Reveal SHOCKING secret by Kevinsmith367: 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
This is incredible!!!

What is the longest a person has ever lived for? Meet Li Ching Yuen, a man who lived an astonishing 256 years! And no, this is not a myth or a fictional tale.

Read more see pictures at
http://kmaxenews..com.ng/2017/07/256-years-old-man-breaks-silence-before.html?m=1

Re: 256 Years Old Man Breaks The Silence Before His Death And Reveal SHOCKING secret by macfako(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Kevinsmith367:
This is incredible!!!

What is the longest a person has ever lived for? Meet Li Ching Yuen, a man who lived an astonishing 256 years! And no, this is not a myth or a fictional tale.

Read more see pictures at
http://kmaxenews..com.ng/2017/07/256-years-old-man-breaks-silence-before.html?m=1
what a long life
Re: 256 Years Old Man Breaks The Silence Before His Death And Reveal SHOCKING secret by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2017
I wonder what he was passing through towards the end of his life.. See his face sef?
Re: 256 Years Old Man Breaks The Silence Before His Death And Reveal SHOCKING secret by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
I no wan old too much ooo.. Just live a fulfilled life that's all I need oo

1 Like

Re: 256 Years Old Man Breaks The Silence Before His Death And Reveal SHOCKING secret by whitebeard(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
No I won't believe this, I have seen this picture before and I know it has been long...!!
Re: 256 Years Old Man Breaks The Silence Before His Death And Reveal SHOCKING secret by swagguElite(m): 1:22am On Jul 30, 2017
Damn! ...must be realli a well crafted ninja ...wading off death with his blade for 256years! ...

Meanwhile I could bet the baba is damn short! ...his shortness must have triggered some kind of hormone shield! tongue
Re: 256 Years Old Man Breaks The Silence Before His Death And Reveal SHOCKING secret by infogenius(m): 9:31am On Jul 30, 2017
Interestingly, he has spent the greater part of his life as an old man.
Thanks to t c m

(1) (Reply)

Natural Cure For Impotency / Court Orders JOHESU To End Strike And Resume Work Within 24 Hours / SARMS - Have You Any Type Of Suggestion Exactly How They Function

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.