Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. (2256 Views)

8 School Children Drown In A River In China While Trying To Rescue Each Other / Bin Laden’s Son Hamza Threatens U.S. Over Father’s Death / Bin Laden’s Son Hamza Threatens U.S. Over Father’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Explorers(m): 5:40am On Jul 30, 2017
President Trump furiously tweeted that China could 'easily' solve problems with North Korea but the country does nothing to help the United States except 'talk'.

Trump took to Twitter on Saturday night to call out 'foolish' past American leaders who he believes allowed China to make enormous profits in trade while not helping with North Korea.

Trump added that China could 'easily' solve the growing problem with the country, but instead all China does is 'talk'.

The tweets were in response to Kim Jong-Un successfully launching a missile Friday, causing experts to warn leaders the country can now hit major American cities.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/30/donald-trump-says-china-does-nothing-to-thwart-north-koreas-nuclear-quest?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3707564723

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/29/politics/trump-china-north-korea-tweet/index.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4743226/Trump-says-China-solve-problems-North-Korea.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Shares

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Explorers(m): 5:43am On Jul 30, 2017
In a series of tweets, Trump wrote that past American leaders had allowed China to make hundreds of billions a year in trade but that 'they do NOTHING for us with North Korea, just talk.

'The president added: 'We will no longer allow this to continue.

China could easily solve this problem!'

North Korea conducted a second flight test of an intercontinental ballistic missile that landed in waters off the coast of Japan on Friday night.

The test was aimed at confirming the maximum range and other technical aspects of the missile it says was capable of delivering a 'large-sized, heavy nuclear warhead.

'Had it been fired at a standard trajectory, the rocket could have reached Los Angeles, Denver and Chicago and would have even had New York and Boston within its sights, according to analysts.

Pyongyang's continuing development of nuclear weapons is a growing cause of concern for leaders in the United States, South Korea and Japan.

In response, South Korea and the US teamed up to fire their anti-missile defence system, which would be deployed should Kim Jong-un attempt to fire a nuclear weapon over the Pacific.

North Korea launched a missile (pictured) that came 'threateningly' close to Japan on Friday night, which has prompted concern from US and Japan leaders.

3 Shares

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by escodotman: 5:46am On Jul 30, 2017
Kim Jung is another terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by YourImaginaryBF: 5:48am On Jul 30, 2017
escodotman:
why?

1 Like

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by hungryboy(m): 5:52am On Jul 30, 2017
escodotman:
terrorist were never use atomic bomb destroy another country, arm insurgents all over the world, invade other countries, to overthrow it rulers and install their puppet in power
Is that one a terrorist?

If you looking for a global terrorist, America is your answer

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by sisisioge: 5:53am On Jul 30, 2017
Couldn't someone just finish this fatheaded Kim same as done his brother? Why does he want war so much? Na real wa o.
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by hungryboy(m): 6:06am On Jul 30, 2017
Trump is an ediot,
Him think say China na him subordinates were him fit dictate to

China has it own foreign policy that is quite different from the US'

What does Trump want to do, invade North Korea?

The Chinese are wiser, war is risky and expensive business

The Americans haven't learnt from what happened to them in Iraq and Libya ,
You can dethrone a dictator very easily , but that might even plunge the country into more chaos

5 Likes

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by adextetoo(m): 6:29am On Jul 30, 2017
WW111 is imminent be prepared.
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:30am On Jul 30, 2017
See what I meant when I said America is a bully. How on earth would a country want to dictate to a country with a big economy as China? If China should cut trade ties with NK, it would rather compound the hatred, it can never solve the problem.

Who made America the BULLY of the world? This empty threat can only work in Africa where some old-corpse like- ancestors rule. China has her own border integrity and bilateral relation to protect.

Trump swerve

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by amzee(m): 6:37am On Jul 30, 2017
I was here...
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 30, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
See what I meant when I said America is a bully. How on earth would a country want to dictate to a country with a big economy as China? If China should cut trade ties with NK, it would rather compound the hatred, it can never solve the problem.

Who made America the BULLY of the world? This empty threat can only work in Africa where some old-corpse like- ancestors rule. China has her own border integrity and bilateral relation to protect.

Trump swerve

Don't mind that fool. We all know the US is responsible for most wars happening in the world. They are the real terrorists.

Not in support of what North Korea is doing but the US has done worse

7 Likes

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by henryobinna(m): 7:10am On Jul 30, 2017
Irrespective of what anyone believes, I think this
Kim K of a guy has to be stopped, else he'll plunge the world into a third world war. He's a lunatic and must stopped​. How can his country be so fuxkin poor and all he does is spend huge amount of money building weapons of mass destruction.

1 Like

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by seunny4lif(m): 7:15am On Jul 30, 2017
escodotman:
And USA is what ?
Which country president NK don kill?
You just want to comment in Foreign affairs section

2 Likes

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by seunny4lif(m): 7:18am On Jul 30, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Trump swerve
USA looking for too much power will fall just like empires before them
Roman empire

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by seunny4lif(m): 7:20am On Jul 30, 2017
lovelygurl:

Don't mind that fool. We all know the US is responsible for most wars happening in the world. They are the real terrorists.

Not in support of what North Korea is doing but the US has done worse
The only language US understand is war
And once you can strike them back, they will started crying like a baby
US strike NK
NK will strike both SK and Japan
It's simple
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by seunny4lif(m): 7:20am On Jul 30, 2017
henryobinna:
Kim K of a guy has to be stopped, else he'll plunge the world into a third world war. He's a lunatic and must stopped​. How can his country be so fuxkin poor and all he does is spend huge amount of money building weapons of mass destruction.

They are poor according to CNN
NK is not poor
The capital city is still far ahead of Abuja or Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Bellfun(m): 7:25am On Jul 30, 2017
'foolish' past American leaders"

What a president!

No decorum!
There's nothing presidential about him!
Behaving like some typical African presidents!

Anyway, wetin concern me...when two fat-loud-mouthed "boys" decide to slug it out...I just dey observe...

1 Like

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Dexema(m): 7:36am On Jul 30, 2017
Trying to bully China? This bros go old.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by henryobinna(m): 7:43am On Jul 30, 2017
seunny4lif:

NK is not poor
and who says Nigeria is rich..?

North Korea is poor do your research well or go to popular forums like Quora and ask questions you'd likely see someone's been there answering you.
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by clark0: 8:01am On Jul 30, 2017
henryobinna:
and who says Nigeria is rich..?

North Korea is poor do your research well or go to popular forums like Quora and ask questions you'd likely see someone's been there answering you.

Quora is one of the best informative websites out there..

2 Likes

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Truth234(m): 8:06am On Jul 30, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Trump swerve

It will actually solve it or force NK to comply. Why? Because NK depends on China for 90 percent of its economic supplies, including banking etc.

However, China is not just profiting from NK association but also worried about potential war as that would worsen its economic position -- given that South Koreans, Japanese and even NK would seek refuge in China.

Again, if China do nothing about growing NK missile threats, Trump administration with the support of Japan, third largest economy and South Korea could plead for NATO support like we've seen when Donald Trump called emergency G20 meeting in Hamburg German.

Either way, China must do something because no nation in the world trust Kim with a missile that is capable of delivering a nuclear warhead to most nations.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by laidian(m): 9:23am On Jul 30, 2017
henryobinna:

Laughing in Kim"s style! NK is poor but she could afford building nuclear weapons. Thats paradoxical. Kim isnt a criminal like you were made to belive bro. Some real infrastructural pics in Nk would convince you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Adminisher: 9:23am On Jul 30, 2017
Why is Trump such an AMATEUR?
You say America first, you are challenging in S. China sea yet you want China to help. North Korea has the legal right to nuclear weapons and ICBMs. India, Iran, Pakistan are also improving and developing. It is also India first, Iran first and Pakistan first. Trump will be pushed out of office soon. His world view or lack of is not acceptable. The US has to go back to leading via multi lateralism instead of going your own way.
The US cannot afford an IDIOT in the White House.
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by sirfee(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2017
sisisioge:
Couldn't someone just finish this fatheaded Kim same as done his brother? Why does he want war so much? Na real wa o.
You can go and kill him if you have the power.

1 Like

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 30, 2017
What can China do? They signed a treaty with North Korea
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by henryobinna(m): 9:38am On Jul 30, 2017
laidian:

Laughing in Kim"s style! NK is poor but she could afford building nuclear weapons. Thats paradoxical. Kim isnt a criminal like you were made to belive bro. Some real infrastructural pics in Nk would convince you.
indeed...
do your research sir, we should not dwell on assumptions based on wishful thinkings..
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by sirfee(m): 9:43am On Jul 30, 2017
seunny4lif:

NK is not poor
Lol,believe everything from the western media at your own peril,even Trump is accusing them of witch hunting.The west have succeeded in brainwashing so many people especially Africans.UN is the most biased organization in the world.
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 30, 2017
seunny4lif:

NK is not poor

NK is poor as shiit. All their resources goes into developing nukes.

Abuja and Lagos, really? Thats the best you can compare them with? That means you know they are poor.
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by seunny4lif(m): 9:57am On Jul 30, 2017
sirfee:
Lol,believe everything from the western media at your own peril,even Trump is accusing them of witch hunting.The west have succeeded in brainwashing so many people especially Africans.UN is the most biased organization in the world.
I tell ya
That's how some people believe Gadaffi was killing Libyans every morning
CNN and BBC don finish some people

2 Likes

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by seunny4lif(m): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

NK is poor as shiit. All their resources goes into developing nukes.

Abuja and Lagos, really? Thats the best you can compare them with? That means you know they are poor.
I can't argue with you
People like you believed that Libya was so poor that Gadaffi was killing his citizen every morning
Can't argue with CNN and BBC brainwashed

2 Likes

Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by sisisioge: 9:59am On Jul 30, 2017
sirfee:
You can go and kill him if you have the power.

You've got to learn to couth your fingers... It is really a necessity.
Re: I'm Very Disappointed In China, Does Nothing To Help The U.S Over N.K., Trump. by tk4rd: 10:04am On Jul 30, 2017
It's just as if they invented Twitter just because of Trump.
Only God knows which of the past leaders he was calling "Foolish".. I guess he was referring to all the past leaders of America

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘This Is What Madness Looks Like’ -Zelensky Cries Out As Russia Steps Up Attacks / Zimbabwe Introduces $500 Billion Note / Germany Sends China £130billion Bill For covid-19 Damages–Sparks Fury In Beijing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.