Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Someone Come To My Rescue Cuz Am Sick Of My Joblessness - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Someone Come To My Rescue Cuz Am Sick Of My Joblessness (810 Views)

An idea to eradicate joblessness,drop ur no if interested / Any Hope For A Graduate After Six Years Of Joblessness? / Nigerian Navy Recruitment, House Please Come To My Rescue! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Come To My Rescue Cuz Am Sick Of My Joblessness by chiomaj1(f): 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2007
am sick of my joblessness
Re: Someone Come To My Rescue Cuz Am Sick Of My Joblessness by chiomaj1(f): 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2007
i need answer
Re: Someone Come To My Rescue Cuz Am Sick Of My Joblessness by idea(m): 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2007
chioma, you don't have to be tired, all you need now is more courage and determination to succeed.
there are a million and one people who do not even have a qualification let alone of getting a good job.
JUST HANG ON MY DEAR AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT IT IS DARKEST BEFORE DAWN.
keep submitting your CV online, you can just click on the link of the 25 Bank's website to submit your resume.
GOODLUCK.
Re: Someone Come To My Rescue Cuz Am Sick Of My Joblessness by viperman: 6:25pm On Feb 08, 2007
chioma email me on lexfrosty@yahoo.com
Re: Someone Come To My Rescue Cuz Am Sick Of My Joblessness by scondy(f): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2007
i dont understand why people dont seem to know what the word `appropriate and `relevant` means.
how does ur tiredness help those searching for jobs. this forum is not for u to communicate ur grief or soorow, its to give important and reliable info to those looking for jobs. please lets all stop diverting the forum.
Re: Someone Come To My Rescue Cuz Am Sick Of My Joblessness by Obykings(m): 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2007
Chioma,

Just look up, what did you see Do you know how that thing got there The Myseries of life are somehow difficult to comprehend.

You could mail me at obynosfsv@yahoo.com for a one on one discussion on how to get over the mental & emotional stress of joblessness,

Rem: If there are no jobs out there, Create one,

And Scondy, if you must help your fellow man which i guess this forum is for then such delicate issues shudn't be handled as you just did, or do you think the person dat posted that didn't feel anything b4 posting it Someone (that have been there before) might out of care and concern give relevant info on how she would get a job.

My Advice: We shudn't display crude qualities just 'cos we are looking for job. The primary encouragement any un employed youth needs is motivation to go ahead not defining 'relevant' or 'appropriate' as a word. Even if you are ABACHA, atleast flexibility should abound.
Re: Someone Come To My Rescue Cuz Am Sick Of My Joblessness by andrewdg(m): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2007
chioma i would advise u to try loking for an online job. graduates and no graduates are making money online. follow this link http://instantcashweb.com/refs?ref=78 and use this tested and proven medium to start earning b4 u find your dream job. any other person like chioma can try it too
Re: Someone Come To My Rescue Cuz Am Sick Of My Joblessness by Fredaogb: 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2007
Chioma be Optimistic! When ur morale is down then it wouldn't help u!I have tried that as well but i just had to summon courage again I need a JOB also. I am sure almost everybody that visit Jobs/Careers on Nairaland is also an applicant.Every one of us is just hoping for the best!
Re: Someone Come To My Rescue Cuz Am Sick Of My Joblessness by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2007
scondy:

i don't understand why people don't seem to know what the word `appropriate and `relevant` means.
how does your tiredness help those searching for jobs. this forum is not for u to communicate your grief or soorow, its to give important and reliable info to those looking for jobs. please lets all stop diverting the forum.

@ Scondy

You are being too harsh on that babe. Don't add to her misery! Considering the fact that you are also a girl should propel you to offer useful advice instead of condemning her action. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nlng Invitation Letter: Help! / Please, What Is Lng(oil Company) Exam Format Like ? For Trainee / Nestle Sales Test 2nd Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.