Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? (16189 Views)

COVID-19: Pastor Adewale Giwa Begs Members Not To Pay Tithes, Offerings / FG Should Deduct Tithes From Workers Salaries And Send It To Church - Archbishop / Can We Pay Tithes From Money Gotten From MMM??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by Stevengerd(m): 10:38am On Jul 30, 2017
Why woult deh pay tithe. won sishe fun owo won now.
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by hahn(m): 10:41am On Jul 30, 2017
God seems to always be broke so I do not think it cares where it's money comes from undecided
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by femi4: 10:43am On Jul 30, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
I was watching this sermon on TV where a pastor was preaching on how necessary it is to pay your tithe which is 10% of your income but funny enough, he didn't specify the kinda job or how you earn the income that'll enable you to pay your tithe.

Rather he focus on the implications of not paying your tithe. So many questions Keep ringing in my mind.

Should it be considered right or wrong if prostitute pays his tithe? A Yahoo boy nko? what about our politicians? I'll like to hear your thoughts
You hypocrite! Always looking for fault, do you need to be told that the payment should come from an honest job
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by FakoMaybach1: 10:44am On Jul 30, 2017
The church has failed in its moral duties. The church is supposed to be actively involved in the life of its members. Jesus was always involved in the lives of his followers and he always cared for their human needs. Cases like Peter's mother in law and Lazarus showed that Christ was interested in our lives.

The church should always try to discourage these vices and as well try to refuse such tithes. The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to God, now i ask what of the pastor that collected the sacrifice without caring to know?. Pastors are morally bound to find out where such monies come from. But our churches are too busy for the congregation, if you are not rich no one will identify with you. Na only Jehovahs witness sef dey try get in touch with the people.

The love of money is the root of evil, Evil has taken root in the church. i hope the gates of hell will not win in this fight

1 Like

Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by tee4naija(m): 10:51am On Jul 30, 2017
How many pure water vendors will contribute enough money to support d ostentatious lifestyles of modern pastors? To buy private jets, exotic cars and build mansions require money from good sources like yahoo yahoo, drug peddling, politics or prostitution. Leave pure water sellers alone to enjoy their meagre money.

quote author=zolapower post=58970871]These are not legit money making individuals . God only appreciate a genuine hustler . The pure water sachets seller,the groundnut sellers on the road the bankers but to mention a few who got there money from a legit source . [/quote]
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by seguno2: 10:53am On Jul 30, 2017
The question should be whether the pastor will accept or not?
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by Wisedove(m): 11:00am On Jul 30, 2017
I will rather prefer to give to the needed around me or perhaps those I meat on the street who I surely know that they are in need rather than paying the so called Tithe or whatever..... Helping and giving to the needed is more beneficial to me but mind you there are some pretending and later on sells money to ritualist so help those you really know
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by exlinklodge: 11:08am On Jul 30, 2017
difficult question
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by joshrare(m): 11:34am On Jul 30, 2017
note bro.....

At the end of the sermon did he make altar call? my pastor always emphasise the importance of tithe, giving of any kind and its blessedness.... but he will always note it mid way that a sinners tight is abomination and therefore make altar calls afterwards..
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by joshrare(m): 11:41am On Jul 30, 2017
Wisedove:
I will rather prefer to give to the needed around me or perhaps those I meat on the street who I surely know that they are in need rather than paying the so called Tithe or whatever..... Helping and giving to the needed is more beneficial to me but mind you there are some pretending and later on sells money to ritualist so help those you really know

nothing stops you from giving to the needy after paying your tithe... And after giving to the needy you can pay your tithe. their blessing speaks if you believe
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by WorldAmbassador: 11:49am On Jul 30, 2017
sukkot:
why not ? they are all the same. pastor and yahoo boy are the same category so its a case of thieves doing money laundering amongst themselves lmao. plus pastors are also prostitutes. they prostitute the word of God for money. So yeah its a case of robbing peter to pay paul

lmao
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by MAC76(m): 11:53am On Jul 30, 2017
Hnmm Which Prostitute ?Which Yahoo Yahoo Boys Name Then ?I Belieue Ten Percent Nf Our Income Is Tithe Every One Should Pay.Every Church Menber And Congregation Must Pay Their Tithe
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by gileadinho(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2017
since they're welcomed in the churches and also celebrated, they should pay
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by fisayo02(m): 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Pay tithe on legitimate income.. Simple!
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lmao!!!!!
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by VagileVictor(m): 12:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Galatians 6:6 "Do not be deceived God can not be mocked, whatever you sow that you shall reap."
You can't rob Peter to pay Paul.

If God detest your means of enrichment, He will not receive your tithe and offering.
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by rosita33(f): 1:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hell NO. That is way i dislike most pastors of this day... They dont preach on salvation and repentance other than prosperity.
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
elantraceey:
You'll only be deceiving yourself if you'll think God accepts anything gotten through ill means... Ask Cain when you see him.
But the churches accept it?
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by akokaite(m): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
I was watching this sermon on TV where a pastor was preaching on how necessary it is to pay your tithe which is 10% of your income but funny enough, he didn't specify the kinda job or how you earn the income that'll enable you to pay your tithe.

Rather he focus on the implications of not paying your tithe. So many questions Keep ringing in my mind.

Should it be considered right or wrong if prostitute pays his tithe? A Yahoo boy nko? what about our politicians? I'll like to hear your thoughts

humnnn.....this ur question look suspicious. Which of these work do u do RE u yahoo boy or prost...? just a question mbok so we will al kno where to start from.
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by elantraceey(f): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
IamZod:

But the churches accept it?

Any pastor/Bishop/ priest/ rev that knowingly accepts such money is fake.... quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by gen2man1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
No! They shouldn't. That kind of offering is not acceptable to God. In short, an unclean income can neva be accepted by God. Only offering of righteousness can be accepted by Him. Psalm 51vs19. Any Pastor or Church that receives such kind of offering knowingly will be judged by God
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
Best site where you can buy and sell anything online for bitcoin https://bitify.com?referral=597c755b4290b check it out and u will be glad u did
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by WebSurfer(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
erico2k2:

B careful how U speak against Men of God,
but in other news, you are right in some instance, some people nor dey Fear God.
I nor know which kind heart dem Cary.
Will you keep quayet Men of God or Men of Thieves
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by erico2k2(m): 2:37pm On Jul 30, 2017
WebSurfer:

Will you keep quayet Men of God or Men of Thieves
And you have to insult your father to drive home you point,
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by WebSurfer(m): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
erico2k2:

And you have to insult your father to drive home you point,
You mean your father?
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by erico2k2(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
WebSurfer:

You mean your father?
Nah yours, cos attitude like urs come frm same BLOOD. now foxtrot Oscar kid. angry angry
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by axfix(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Why not? Income is income and that's what the Bible talked about. Call it unclean, na you sabi.
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by stubbornRebel: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
#Word
dakeskese:
Balderdash! Hogwash!

YES, if they'd be proud enough to tell the church via 'testimony time' that they are Gs and hoes...
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by stubbornRebel: 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
I'd like to assume that tho 'payment and acceptance' mean the same to men (pastors), they might not mean the same to God. So if a pastor turns a blind eye to the source, God might not. Hence the problem if the pastor. But hey!... They paid their tight as specifically written and instructed...'10% of your [/b]INCOME.[b]
Re: Should Prostitutes & Yahoo Boys Pay Tithes​ From Their Income? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
They are not legal businesses or jobs so y pay tithe. If u are doing that I will advice u to stop so that u don't die like the sons of Aaron

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Download Audio: Morning Devotion Worship Songs By Nathaniel Bassey And Sinach / Russia 2018: Satguru Maharaj Ji Blames Super Eagles Flop On White Coach / Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.