Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,838 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan (47513 Views)

See What A Lady Did 2 Her Brother's Kid In Imo Because Of Meat(pics) / Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos / Abuja Girl Videotapes Married Boyfriend's joystick & Blackmails Him For Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2017
The other angle also is that the lover is likely an Igbo man with a Yoruba mother if his last name is Kenechi. The article listed the order of names as: Fatoke Ademola Kenechi. So, it is either Fatoke is the surname or Kenechi is the surname since they appear as first and last.

Ngozi123:

Just by going from the names and the faces of the people involved, I would guess that the wife is an Igbo woman married to a Yoruba man and the lover is a Yoruba man with an Igbo mother.
Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by ariklawani(f): 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Wonti gba penalty wo througing..
Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by LoveDecay(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2017
Danelo:
Both the lover and the lovee are mixed breeds

IPOB + AFONJA= BETRAYAL

Nope the boy's ancestors are Igbo .. see his last name. (He's a mixed breed)
The girl is pure Igbo... he last name is from the Yoruba husband.

Catch them while they are young.. for if the reach NYSC with a broken seal. .. its all over.
Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by ehimon: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
What exactly is the world turning into?
Bad wife planning to sell husbands properties instead of protecting it.
How are we sure the husband is the real father to those innocent kids.
God help us.
Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by 9jatatafo(m): 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
NCAN these names defy regional war. I saw Abimbola, Ngozi and Kenechi. Flatinhos and Afonjas combination. Very wicked draw
Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by dapiluv: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
This can be true.I think I know this guy.
Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by CDCEO001: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
I think the Igbo names Kenechi and Ngozi that was added on their names is fake, it was done so that the Yoruba and Igbo name checkers group of companies will shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by MrEdimulo82(m): 3:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Op, why did u put Kenechi and Ngozi? So we wee not yab dem brown roofers? grin grin grin
Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by AAinEqGuinea: 4:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hurry! Get married!! See what awaits!!!!
Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by patonyx1: 4:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
She was a bad egg.
Not all inter tribal marriage is bad, even intra-tribal is often worse when the offender is also a bad egg.
The truth is, crime or bad attitude has nothing to do with ethnicity.

AK481:
The wicked wife is born and brought up omo Yoruba but unfortunately got married to a good, honest and smart Igbo man.

What does that tell u about how inter tribal marriage?

I remember one post from billyonaire about the dangers of not marrying someone from your village.
Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by TEYA: 4:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
NubiLove:
It is likely that the guy Fatoke Ademola Kenechi has a Yoruba mother and an Igbo father... hence the last name Kenechi.

Anyhow guy na the same thing. Igbo man marry yoruba woman, no be one nigeria cause am?
Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by victorioushands: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
They bear names like children conceived in great immorality and paternity confusion. Even the bastard child of WAEC doesn't bear such name.
Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by KingRabota: 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
This story sef. Seems so fucking contrived the names and the plot just don't add up.
I smell fake news.
No Blogger shall make heaven...
Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by Eportal123: 5:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
axeman2:
CHASE A CHICK AND NEVER CHASE A BITCH!
*Cheque on chick
Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
Once an IPOB girl tastes Afonja Cassava...game over
Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by Decryptor(m): 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rubbish! The wife snatcher and the olosho wife are both AFONJAS! They only added Kenechi and Ngozi to trick us. Which kind of red-mud republic person will bear names such as Fatoke Ademola Kenechi

BS!
Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by Charly68: 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Hmm the fb evidence is enough to divorce the stupid woman..an adulterous woman can kill her husband any time...instead of arresting the man ,he should send away his unfaithful wife...after all she won't have access to his property documents again.
Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by Jman06(m): 7:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

baba na lie o, women are silent criminals. For this guy to have known whatsap, it was because he HACKED her account o. Go up ad read again, she cleared all the conversations yet he was still informed. simply because he had hacked into her phone, do u know how to hack?

How many supposed smart men can hack? Women are silent cheaters, its the men that are careless in thjer escapades
Catching a cheating woman must not necessarily be through her conversations. It could be by a combination of tactics including her psychology.
Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by julietm123: 8:00pm On Jul 30, 2017
nextprince:
Kenechi, Ngozi, nothing unusual. grin grin grin

This head warmer though grin grin grin
not sure you read the names properly Mr tribalism. If you did you wouldn't have posted this rubbish.
Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by eluquenson(m): 9:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Those names funny oh grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by InMyOpinion(m): 10:32am On Jul 31, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
Fake story.

The combination of names can't be a coincidence TWICE

My thoughts exactly...its either the names are masked or the story is fake!
Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by Fehintiwealth93: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2017
InMyOpinion:

Check the guy name on Facebook, then u will believe its not a fake story[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by duketunde: 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
which fake story, Ngozi i know very well, shes a family friend. we both live in Elebu in Ibadan, the story is as real as real oh
InMyOpinion:

Re: Mother Of 2 & Her Married Boyfriend Plan To Sell Husband's Property In Ibadan by macof(m): 10:08am On Aug 07, 2017
axeman2:
CHASE A CHICK AND NEVER CHASE A BITCH!

Chase a cheque my brother, leave all these mumu chicks and bitches

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Declares 8 People Wanted In Connection To Killing Of 17 Soldiers In Okuama / Four Men Gang-rape Co-tenant's 13-year-old Daughter In Anambra / Tanker Driver Slumps, Dies In Lover’s Lagos Apartment (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.