Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video (42530 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu To Tinubu: You've Disappointed, Disgraced The Noble Yoruba Ancestry / Buhari To Visit Lagos Tomorrow, Wednesday, April 24, 2019 / Men Kneel Before Nnamdi Kanu To Address Him In His Home. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Jetleeee:

Y'all potor clowns should quit stealing my gifs. Uncreative muffooks

I don't give a fook about the thread or the topic by the way. Just giving you a heads up

Keep kwayet. Who is stealing your gif?

Is the man dancing your papa? Did you get his permission to use him in your gif?

Why are you making fun of his funny skinny legs?

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Warship: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
StOla:

Kanu should only come to Lagos if he has gala or lacasera to sell.

Anything other than that, we will not allow an enemy of Yoruba to step in Yoruba land.

He encouraged his supporters to attack Pastor Kumuyi if he steps in Lagos, we will return the favour.

My message is for wise and noble Yorubas who want a better future.

I won't dignify unwise people like you with a response.

So my message is for the Omuloabis aka Fajuyis and not Afonjas.

This is the last chance to break free from Hausa Fulani strangulation.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by senatorizyking(m): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is the real deal.

Nigerian government has failed the people, militants will restart hostilities and bokoharam already has overwhelmed the security apparatus of Nigeria.

Nigerians dissolution is imminent, Land of the rising sun is alive !

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by kodath(f): 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2017
NgcoboP:

You are not igbo. But Hausa Fulani... You can't drive a wedge between the Igbo and Yoruba .... Biafra and oduduwa republics have come to stay
before I engage you..I will like to know your tribe

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by StOla: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
Warship:

My message is for wise and noble Yorubas who want a better future.

I won't dignify unwise people like you with a response.

So my message is for the Omuloabis aka Fajuyis and not Afonjas.

This is the last chance to break free from Hausa Fulani strangulation.

I say we remember Nnamdi Kanu the hunchback. You must think we are foolish in Yoruba land?

We know all he has said about us as a people and about respectable Yoruba personalities and the threat he made against Pastor Kumuyi, who is about the most reverend gentleman preaching the gospel and living the gospel.

So Nnamdi Kanu too wants to step into our region after making his own threats against people going to his region and instructing his mob of miscreants to carry out an attack?

Igboman, do as you would be done by.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Yyeske(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
If I say this albino is mentally unstable, some people will say I'm Nupe.
He hasn't visited Calabar, Warri, Makurdi and other places he's being foolishly adding to his map, it is Lagos and Kaduna that he wants to go to.
I'm sure Ndigbo in the north hearing this are already getting scared, son of perdition always looking for trouble

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Jetleeee: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
gbosaa:

Keep kwayet. Who is stealing your gif?

Is the man dancing your papa? Did you get his permission to use him in your gif?

Why are you making fun of his funny skinny legs?

Who be this one wey wan stain me with potor this morning. Afira....

Talmbout his father's skinny legs like anyone asked him lol grin

Iddiot boy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by MalcoImX: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Warship:
Yorubas, it is time to raise up the flag of Restructuring or Oduduwa

Once Kanu lands in Lagos, join him in a massive rally.

This is the only way to force Hausa Fulani people to accept Restructuring.

If Yorubas fail to make this move, then all hope to force wisdom into every Hausa Fulani skull will end up been a failure

Now is the time to force the Hausa Fulani people to accept a New Nigeria or face Disintegration.

Yoruba Ronu
You forget easily. You cannot UnCloth a man in the market place, put the clothes back in his house and claim you're on his side. The Yoruba and Hausa bear the brunt of your insults, and if you or any Yoruba have forgotten the Hausa will not. Don't ever count on the support of people you humiliate. The only way to help you is to push you when you're wrong and frustrate you when things are going your way. If you've forgotten the taunts and abuses, those you're doing to don't.

23 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Yyeske(m): 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
Guestlander:
He is going to sneak into Lagos like Dino Melaye, snap a few pictures and disappear. He is a coward and wouldn't dare address a rally in Lagos. But in any case, Lagos is waiting for him.
I think so too and I equally feel he picked Kaduna inorder to rubbish the arewa youths declaration so he will definitely not come out in the open because the Hausas will take that as an insult.
Those street urchins in Kaduna, on getting to know who he is from their Imams will pounce on him. Let's pray he comes back alive.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by StOla: 3:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Running204:
shut up,u dirty bastard. U conquered who? U are here claiming to be d Almighty sh*t that u are,but ur pp keep running to d south to beg for unity eg Gowan . Thunder fire u n ur worthless generations.

Have the Igbos left the North after the Kaduna declaration?
Have they left the SW or non Igbo parts of SS?

While some miscreants want Biafra, some have vowed never to return to the land of misery.

At the end of the day, it is only the Igbos that will fight an intra-ethnic civil war. We will be spectators watching from the sidelines.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by StOla: 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2017
MalcoImX:
You forget easily. You cannot UnCloth a man in the market place, put the clothes back in his house and claim you're on his side. The Yoruba and Hausa bear the brunt of your insults, and if you or any Yoruba have forgotten the Hausa will not. Don't ever count on the support of people you humiliate. The only way to help you is to push you when you're wrong and frustrate you when things are going your way. If you've forgotten the taunts and abuses, those you're doing to don't.

Imagine the idiot saying Yorubas should join Kanu.

Kanu, the hunchback?
Or is it Kanu Nwankwo that made Nigeria proud?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by OAUTemitayo: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Afonjas will never cease to amaze me. Dino Melaye was snapping live photos as soon as he touched down in the airport, even stayed for days annoucing to everyone he is around, afonjas couldnt do anything, now they are claiming he sneaked in. bloody cowards
Now I know you really lack what is called common sense.
You want Yorubas to attack Dino Melaiye a Yoruba man in Yoruba land?
Where were you when God was giving people brain?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Jetleeee: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2017
NwaNimo1:

At least I know who my father is..........basssstard!

Wow! So that's his nickname eh? Makes sense

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Guestlander: 3:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Afonjas will never cease to amaze me. Dino Melaye was snapping live photos as soon as he touched down in the airport, even stayed for days annoucing to everyone he is around, afonjas couldnt do anything, now they are claiming he sneaked in. bloody cowards

Dino did not call for killing anyone. I doubt anyone was waiting for him in Lagos anyway. Kanu's case is different. He is a self confessed enemy of the Yoruba people who called for genocide on his perceived enemies.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by OkoYibo: 3:32pm On Jul 30, 2017
OAUTemitayo:

Now I know you really lack what is called common sense.
You want Yorubas to attack Dino Melaiye a Yoruba man in Yoruba land?
Where were you when God was giving people brain?

He went to sell cocaine.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
Kaduna? Ahahahahahaha. He is welcome, we abokkis cant wait to confirm the stereotype about us. Please IPOB come to Kaduna

19 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by MalcoImX: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
StOla:

Imagine the idiot saying Yorubas should join Kanu.

Kanu, the hunchback?
Or is it Kanu Nwankwo that made Nigeria proud?

Lagos' name is probably gotten for the word "lagoon," and Kaduna means land of the crocodiles. Kanu probably wants to die in the lagoon or be eaten by river animal - Crocs. The fraudster is pushing his luck too far.

21 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by deedeedee1: 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2017
Running204:
Chased out demons! Come n see for urself. I thought u guys said he can't go to the North. He is going to make nonsense of u slaves in Lagos,before going up North to show ur masters" shage"

I pity your people. This is not braveness but stupidity. Una go cry no be small. Nobody will listen to your cries

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by StOla: 3:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
MalcoImX:
Lagos' name is probably gotten for the word "lagoon," and Kaduna means land of the crocodiles. Kanu probably wants to die in the lagoon or be eaten by river animal - Crocs. The fraudster is pushing his luck too far.

I believe the government is deliberately letting him have enough rope to hang himself, else I don't see why the hunchback is still enjoying a bail he has severely abused.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by OkoYibo: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Let me explain something here.

This is similar to what happened before the civil war. After Major Kaduna Nzeogwu killed Ahmadu Bello, SL Akintola, Tafawa Balewa and others, he refused to kill Igbo leaders.

The Igbos in the north started taunting the Hausas about the killing of the Sardauna. The next thing that followed was the pogrom which led to the recall of all Igbos in the North.

Eventually, a few million Igbos had to pay for the foolishness of a minority.

50 Years later, Kanu has decided to go to Lagos to taunt the Yorubas and Kaduna to taunt the Hausas. Also, the Hausas have given the Igbos an ultimatum and the Ohaneze has called for a return of all Igbos just like 1967.

I'm having a feeling of dejavu. I'll keep my fingers crossed and my gunpowder dry. Another 3M are about to be harvested again.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by deedeedee1: 3:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
PenisCaP:
Lets see what afonjas will do hahahahahaah.
They have been chest beating that kanu shuld dare. come lagos. Hahahahahahaha.

What whey failled to know is any harm on kanu will bring biafra quicker than expected.

Lets see how fearless our western brothers ar. grin
Let him first come na.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by deedeedee1: 3:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
OkoYibo:
Let me explain something here.

This is similar to what happened before the civil war. After Major Kaduna Nzeogwu killed Ahmadu Bello, SL Akintola, Tafawa Balewa and others, he refused to kill Igbo leaders.

The Igbos in the north started taunting the Hausas about the killing of the Sardauna. The next thing that followed was the pogrom which led to the recall of all Igbos in the North.

Eventually, a few million Igbos had to pay for the foolishness of a minority.

50 Years later, Kanu has decided to go to Lagos to taunt the Yorubas and Kaduna to taunt the Hausas. Also, the Hausas have given the Igbos an ultimatum and the Ohaneze has called for a return of all Igbos just like 1967.

I'm having a feeling of dejavu. I'll keep my fingers crossed and my gunpowder dry. Another 3M are about to be harvested again.
They are very senseless. There is no way some Igbos will not die when he comes to lagos and kaduna.
They are passing their boundry.

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by legislatively: 3:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
Visiting Kaduna will be his end, that's looking for trouble oo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Yyeske(m): 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
StOla:

I believe the government is deliberately letting him have enough rope to hang himself, else I don't see why the hunchback is still enjoying a bail he has severely abused.
Let's not mind that albino Nnamdi kanu with mouth diarrhea, he could be saying this to his jobless miscreants inorder to make them feel he's still on top of the job, scamming them till nothing to lie about.
Ask those miscreants how far that albino has gone with referendum and they have nothing to say

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
deedeedee1:

I pity your people. This is not braveness but stupidity. Una go cry no be small. Nobody will listen to your cries
I don't receive advice from cowards.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by OkoYibo: 3:47pm On Jul 30, 2017
For those who think Nigeria would be drawn into another prolonged war, this one would be quick, decisive and total.

Yorubas were indifferent to the civil war as it didn't concern us. The day Ojukwu decided to fight on Western soil, Col. Iluyomade with 500 Yoruba soldiers annihilated more than 5,000 Biafran soldiers.

This time, we'll let Biafrans taste alternative warfare. It would take them another 50 years to understand what hit them.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by Jetleeee: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
omofunaab:

Lol,

Your father is indeed who you called him

Jetleeee abeg leave dis potor boy make e no stain you with potor

. no be one Gif he steal sef.. . He don use that oshiomole own too. .. lol

Lol. I just dey tospy am grin

Oh! So he stole that one too? Chai

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu To Visit Lagos And Kaduna, Confirms Via Video by deedeedee1: 3:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
omofunaab:
Lol, Abuke Oloriburuku Kanu knows he dare not venture into yoruba land after everything he has said about yorubas.

I just hope you guys don't start petitioning ICC or UN as usual
They will be terribly dealt with. Some Igbos will surely die that day

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks On Buhari's Kitchen Comment About Aisha / "My Eyes Do Most Of The Talking" - Kiki Osinbajo Stuns In New Makeup Photo / Buhari Meets With Service Chiefs, NSA Monguno Absent (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.