Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe (6080 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Intercourse When They Visit Guys / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Viktoh(m): 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Ladies which one are you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by ladyF(f): 2:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Viktoh(m): 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2017
v

1 Like

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Rexhenrex(m): 2:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
bros u sabi all and if the new gal is fine some will go and warn her to leave there boyfriend alone....hehehe...this not my handwriting sha.
the sweet part of this thread Is dat both those who have never been in a relationship can relate how there ex reacted...am a good example sha...hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Viktoh(m): 2:57pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rexhenrex:
bros u sabi all and if the new gal is fine some will go and warn her to leave there boyfriend alone....hehehe...this not my handwriting sha
Naso jare
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 30, 2017
I don't care 'cause once it's over I don't waste time to block them on my whatsapp, so whatever goes on in their lives I'm oblivious of it. We never met, life goes on.

3 Likes

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by MrDandy(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2017
Lol smiley
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by ikp120(m): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2017
That's the way these hoes behave ooo. Even my ex no go let me rest after she ask me about my new girlfriend and I tell her say the girl dey fine. She was shocked say I don get another babe (na lie I tell her o because I am still single as fvck. Reverse psychology at work cool cool )

She never let me rest since that time o. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by iprinceomoba: 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2017
lol, some will swear for you.. Na those girls I fear pass
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Oche211(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
I don't care 'cause once it's over I don't waste time to block them on my whatsapp, so whatever goes on in their lives I'm oblivious of it. We never met, life goes on.
Are u sure that u aint the crying type?
Especially if it's d guy that breaks up with u.
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by swiz123(m): 3:03pm On Jul 30, 2017
Where are the ladies
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by BluntBoy(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:

Yimu. That is how they make mouth.
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Safiaa(f): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
I wont lie i cried when my ex moved on. But every sigle time he has problems with his girl, he cannot stop calling me. I just find it so ironic.

1 Like

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2017
Oche211:

Are u sure that u aint the crying type?
Especially if it's d guy that breaks up with u.
There's nothing wrong in crying. Have cried over a break up before but in order to forget it ever happened, I delete and block their contacts. I'd rather do that than stalk his life.

2 Likes

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

Yimu. That is how they make mouth.
You needn't call me a "Yimu", and no one is making mouth here.
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rara o
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Michelle55: 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2017
one had to stalk me on facebook, anytime I comment or upload pics she will go tell my ex that I have updated my fbk wall. I was really scared for my life, had to place a call to my ex to please help me warn his new bae cos I don't understand her obsession with me. it was really creepy for me those days. because of her attitude, I forgot about Fbk for a very long time. for the ladies, it's not right to laugh or envy your exes new gfs, there's a reason he's your ex.. let things be and move on. I've got no time to spare an ex a second glance,the only thing I owe you as a friend is to wish you well. no need to stalk or badmouth his current bae

1 Like

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
#yawn !

Well never say "it's over" unless it is really over!
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Emperor119(m): 3:16pm On Jul 30, 2017
i no come tie my life with one girl...Friends with benefit is the best
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by BluntBoy(m): 3:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Viktoh:
Ladies which one are you

What about the violent ones. My ex duplicated my key, entered my house, smashed my TV and Xbox and so many other things. She tore nearly all the books in my personal library, including the ones I had kept since I was a child. Then she deflated my tires and broke all the car windows. All these while I was away to see my godmother. And yes, she even broke my mom's portrait (a portrait she knew that I cherished so much). As if that is not enough, what she does now, is to call me and ask me to talk to her new man. I always gladly did and it would pepper her so much that sometimes she would start calling me the worst boyfriend she has ever had. Very violent woman!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Bossontop(m): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
cool grin
Oga op u don try
Dem go com start dey pretend.....

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by MiaB(f): 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2017
Anyone after me is a downgrade

2 Likes

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by BluntBoy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 30, 2017
Benita27:
You needn't call me a "Yimu", and no one is making mouth here.

grin I didn't call you "Yimu". Yimu is an expression you make when you don't believe someone.

1 Like

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Emperor119(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

What about the violent ones. My ex duplicated my key, entered my house, smashed my TV and Xbox and so many other things. She tore nearly all the books in my personal library, including the ones I had kept since I was a child. Then she deflated my tires and broke all the car windows. All these while I was away to see my godmother. And yes, she even broke my mom's portrait (a portrait she knew that I cherished so much). As if that is not enough, what she does now, is to call me and ask me to talk to her new man. I always gladly did and it would pepper her so much that sometimes she would start calling me the worst boyfriend she has ever had. Very violent woman!!
Omo ur village people strong... God really intervened in ur case

2 Likes

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
I think relationship is not for me....

Seems I am getting fed up already.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

That wasn't an ex but a demon who took the form of being. Astral Projected herself into a human vessel to become a being grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by MiaB(f): 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

what did you do to her ?

3 Likes

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Michellla(f): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

shocked hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

4 Likes

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by Viktoh(m): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
BluntBoy:

this one weak me, walai

2 Likes

Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by BluntBoy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Emperor119:
Omo ur village people strong... God really intervened in ur case
My brother, na everyday I dey thank God o.
Re: Ways Ladies Act When They Hear Their Ex Got A New Babe by BlackDBagba: 3:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bursty Ghanaian Lady Posed Completely Nude With A Body Paint. / Lady Shocked After Woman Was Spotted Breastfeeding Her Baby On A Plane. Photos / Man Shocked After A Slay Queen He Entered Danfo With Bought A Car Same Day. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.