Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner (8316 Views)

Aliko Dangote & Zainab Ahmed Visit The Oil Refinery In Lagos / Timipre Sylva Visits Dangote Oil Refinery / APC, Katsina Govt Bought Votes To Save Buhari — Kaita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by Blue3k(m): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2017
The Katsina State Government says it will establish a Black Oil Energy refinery in Mashi Local Government Area of the state.

Alhaji Abubakar Yusuf, the commissioner for Commerce, Industry and Tourism, disclosed this on Sunday in Kankia during the inauguration  of PVC and vinyl tube production lines at Kankia Metal Works.

He said that approval had already been granted for the requested hectares of land to that effect.

Yusuf said that all stakeholders were working round the clock to reach important industrial destination.

He said that the state was blessed with both human and other resources to attain desired sustainable development in the areas of agriculture, mining, manufacturing, construction and general commercial undertakings.

The commissioner said that the industrialization agenda of the present administration would assist to create jobs, income and wealth creation, boost Internally Generated Revenue (IGR), as well as improving foreign exchange earnings for the state.

He said that it would further assist to reduce poverty and improve the living standard of people.

The commissioner also said that the government had approved a piece of land to SASCO Limited for the establishment of a meat processing factory in Mai’adua Local Government Area.

He said that the factory  would operate on complete value chain as well as forward and backward production integration system.

Abubakar further revealed that the Kaolin factory in Kankara Local Government Area would start operation in 2018.

He noted that the state has capacity to excavate kaolin of high quality for domestic consumption and export.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/katsina-govt-establish-black-oil-refinery-commissioner/

Front Page: Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by Vutseck(m): 6:06pm On Jul 30, 2017
black oyel energy.!!!! ...hmm

Niger Delta oyel have suffered

this is the particular reason the north is kicking against restructuring against the wishes of other regions..

huge investment in mechanical agriculture will not only boost but ensure their economical survival in the near future

6 Likes

Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by dannytoe(m): 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2017
I dont know why the north cant get their eyes off any thing oil, i hope they are not planing of constructing one useless pipe to the niger delta to suck our oil like parasite. Because the zoO is about to fall like banana.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by googlepikins: 6:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Rubbishh absolutely rubbishh. Who compose this rubbishh

2 Shares

Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by Blue3k(m): 6:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Anyway they're just going to refine Niger Republic oil. The rest of the initiatives are like the meat processing. The are major hub for beef along with kano. A lot of beef from Niger Republic come through there.

smiley I predict sons of the south going to get their panties in bunch over this. Let's have a good laugh at them. What's easier building a pipeline to N.D or N.R. It's common sense or quick google search.
Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by omohayek: 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
I don't see any reason to expect this venture to ever produce a return on investment that will justify the funds to be put into it. What special competence in oil refining does the Katsina government have that private entrepreneurs don't? All I see here is yet another opportunity for politicians and bureaucrats to steal while pretending they are doing something constructive.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by spafu(m): 6:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Shey na Gworo (Kola but) dem dey carry produce black oil? Why won't dey build groundnut oil refinery?

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by Blue3k(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30, 2017
I don't honestly agree with government running businesses. There's too many case studies of failure and ineptitude in this nation. Just like with Ondo state bitumen mining or Lagos state oil company it's their issue. If their citizens are cool no issue.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by Lytech(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2017
Northerners already preparing for live without Biafra...

Nice initiative thou,but will have been better if managed by private firm for proper efficiency

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by Blue3k(m): 7:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Conspiracy theory: One last thing to notice Nigeria's actions are always in view to look for alternative to N.D due to pipeline bombing. The other reason for even development. This why they import from N.R, exploring use of coal and searching for oil in Chad Basin.

None of these's things are a travesty. I would argue they should have focused more on benue trough all these years but what ever. Hindsight is 20:20.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by limeta(f): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
Yeye dey roll

1 Like

Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by OkoYibo: 9:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
They would make more money if they establish a groundnut oil refinery instead of fooling themselves.

There's a lot of money to be made in refining groundnut and vegetable oils.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blac oil??
Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by OBAGADAFFI: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2017
cheesy
Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nigeria and oil matter ehn grin
Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by Ogbuefi2020: 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2017
Do state governments give mining license in the North?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
Nigeria have oil but we are underdevelop but united states don't have oil,see how the country is beautiful like flat head jews. undecided
Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by FriendNG: 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Blue3k:
Anyway they're just going to refine Niger Republic oil. The rest of the initiatives are like the meat processing. The are major hub for beef along with kano. A lot of beef from Niger Republic come through there.

smiley I predict sons of the south going to get their panties in bunch over this. Let's have a good laugh at them. What's easier building a pipeline to N.D or N.R. It's common sense or quick google search.

Don't get you. Are they also building industry for meat processing?
Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
Landlord never chop rent finish tenants dey give room out on his behalf..
Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by Nasa28(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2017
This guys funny ooo
Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by jiangchu: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
Vutseck:
black oyel energy.!!!! ...hmm

Niger Delta oyel have suffered

this is the particular reason the north is kicking against restructuring against the wishes of other regions..

huge investment in mechanical agriculture will not only boost but ensure their economical survival in the near future

there is crude oil in Niger republic. stop deluding yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by Amoto94(m): 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
The black oil in the post may not necessary be crude oil, it may be black seed oil
Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by permit(m): 9:51pm On Jul 30, 2017
AngelaUdoka:
HOW SCHOOL BOYS USED TO WRITE LETTERS TO GIRLS IN THOSE GOOD, OLD DAYS!

G.M.M.C YOLA
P.O. BOX 2013
29TH JAN. 1979
Dear Sweet,
Ditto...
Time and ability plus double capacity has forced my pen to dance automatically on this benedicted sheet of paper. I hope you're swimming in the wonderful pool of Mr. Health over there, if so, doxology!
I am also parambulating in the cool breeze of wellness here.
Sweetie pie, the reason why this miraculous thing is happening is because, honey, I love you spontaneously, and as I stand horizontally parallel to the wall and vertically perpendicular to the ground now, I only think of you, since you are a fantastic and fabulous girl, put together as fantabulous. I implore you to decipher this my anthem of love oozing out from the innermost pendulum of my thoraxial cavity.
Darling, please stop haranguing with the feelings in my heart because I love you more than a snake loves rat.
To me each day I start by dreaming of you. Each time I see you, my metabolism suddenly halts and my peristalsis goes in reverse gear. My medula oblongata also ceases functioning.
Crazy, crazy, crazy you may say but this is verily veritable. If only you knew what is going on in my encephalon, you would prostrate. That's why I need to see you vis a vis soon for a better elucidation through tete a tete. No hyperbole & onomatopoeia, simple candidness.
Only you and me are protagonists in this subtle affair. As I cogitate and ruminate over the last episode, I genuflex before the Omnipotent and implore him to let this affair emulsify.
By the way, I was bamboozled, scintilated, exhilarated, and left in a state of prolonged euphoria by the contents of your missive which was quite edifying and exalting. It left my bio-chemistry in a paradise-like equilibrium.
Empirically speaking, I love u chemically. I don't ever want to see gloom and doom looming over your angelic live portrait. Let my appellation be scribbled across your heart, with indelible ink. If any boy tries to ask for your companionship, tell him that u are leased and caveated.
I think I have to pen off here, because I still haven't finished studying electrolysis polymerization. But before I evaporate, I like to revitalize your memory with those encapsulating lyrics which proclaim that your catarrh is my butter, your piss is my mimbo, the world's greatest lover is me.
Catch you later. Sleep tight and don't let those bed bugs bite you because you are too sweet for them.
Goodbye for now.
Your slave in love,
your pillow, your cushion,
Ramson Cool. .... Did you receive or ever write this sort of composition?....
.wawuu this letter is beyound wat love can express
Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by Blue3k(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
FriendNG:

Don't get you. Are they also building industry for meat processing?

No the state is just approves land for a private company to process meat.

The commissioner also said that the government had approved a piece of land to SASCO Limited for the establishment of a meat processing factory in Mai’adua Local Government Area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by k9ine(m): 10:50pm On Jul 30, 2017
Did you just say the US has no oil? You make me laugh.
A little research would help you.

Baddestman:
Nigeria have oil but we are underdevelop but united states don't have oil,see how the country is beautiful like flat head jews. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
No be black oil badoo they use?
Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by Hembelembe: 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2017
dannytoe:
I dont know why the north cant get their eyes off any thing oil, i hope they are not planing of constructing one useless pipe to the niger delta to suck our oil like parasite. Because the zoO is about to fall like banana.
my thought exactly.
Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by biomustry: 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Haters everywhere
Re: Katsina Govt To Establish Black Oil Refinery— Commissioner by Blue3k(m): 1:46am On Jul 31, 2017
biomustry:
Haters everywhere

It's predictable. Most people ran to first thought that they would get oil from ND. I hope the North find oil to see the tears tears it will be hilarious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

243 Days Of Killings, Kidnappings: Is Insecurity Spiralling Out Of Control? / Court Judgement A Nullity, Unenforceable: APC Reacts To Ganduje's Suspension / Nzeogwu Coup: Letters Written By Major Anuforo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.