Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,890 members, 7,798,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Bloggers In The House Why Was My INFOLINK Request Not Approved - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bloggers In The House Why Was My INFOLINK Request Not Approved (389 Views)

Best 11 Bloggers In Nigeria This Year / JAMB List Of Approved CBT Centres For 2018 UTME Registration / Top Eleven (11) Bloggers In Nigeria And Their Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers In The House Why Was My INFOLINK Request Not Approved by Marvelly10(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
Fellow bloggers/nairalanders,am new into blogging and I want to start making money along side my passion for blogging.
I read online that infolinks was newbie friendly that it accepts all types of blog,But to my shock my request was rejected,so I want to know why my request was not approved,where I need to improve on.
Note:I have not added template to my blog.
please your comments and advice are needed
Re: Bloggers In The House Why Was My INFOLINK Request Not Approved by Marvelly10(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
[url]skynaijar..com[/url]
Re: Bloggers In The House Why Was My INFOLINK Request Not Approved by Marvelly10(m): 6:43pm On Jul 30, 2017
That's the site above

(1) (Reply)

Can You Answer This Simple But Brain Teasing Question / Any Demerit Of Going For Part Time 1st Degree / For Npower Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.