Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,865 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! (75358 Views)

White Tongue After Unprotected Sex: Please Doctors In The House I Need Your Help / 7 Wrong Things Nigerians Say About Acnes And Pimples / How To Cure Your Dark Spots And Acnes Naturally. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by jobbers: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2017
arh
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by iamdapsyj(m): 9:03am On Jul 31, 2017
Wetin man no go hear. Are you saying having an acne is related to your sexual escapades? May be you have been sleeping with prostitutes or should I say dirty girls. I don't know o, just thinking aloud.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by CountCarter(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2017
fpeter:
Sex is not meant for you. Be like the unsullied
Too much GOT.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by fpeter(f): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2017
iyanuden:

The unsullied I hear u say? Remember Grey worm(unsullied boss) had sex with Missandei

Hah! there was no show...they only played around.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by Avery200: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2017
First go for a test......since its several i recommend u use....tribact cream and ketonral cream 2%
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by Avery200: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2017
Like i said earlier...go for a test...also use tribact cream and ketonral cream2% alternating each....u cn start wit any.....eg...use triback den after 2-3hrs use ketonral cream.....
Guys most of these are allergies.....God bless you
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by Dorvy: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2017
Ops u r unserious as ur write up. U bleep every girl u come across n u dnt want Acne is that? Stop d bleeping pray sincerely for a partner God will give u a match for ur hormones. Some adviced u stop using condoms hehehe HIV is calling ur name. Be careful and repent. No good thing comes out of fornication. God is interested in you. They are all signs so u can change ur ways.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by iyanuden(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2017
fpeter:

Hah! there was no show...they only played around.

I guess you haven't seen the 2nd episode of season 7 then.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by orijintv(m): 10:18am On Jul 31, 2017
xana101:
I tot I'm d only one that experience this. Any time I have sex especially 2 rounds or too much after every other day, I will have pimples over my face.

Please Speak Out. All this Religious Nairalanders Be Involving God And Spiritualism with everything
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by kadupee(m): 10:26am On Jul 31, 2017
You need to take concortion make with goat heart
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by Kingdolo(m): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2017
This one is strong
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by mark2sunny(m): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2017
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by klassykute(m): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2017
jazinogold:
After taking Tramadol 600mg and Action bitters. Then phone rings...
#Girl: Baby, I can't make it today
#Boy: You will never make it in life
��lol

na weytin dy happen after taking tramadol
lwkmd oo
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by fpeter(f): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2017
iyanuden:

I guess you haven't seen the 2nd episode of season 7 then.

Actually, I have...didn't you notice that he couldn't go into the den? Hence he chose to please her with his mouth.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by Victor08032(m): 10:50am On Jul 31, 2017
God really want to use u for his ministry, it is better to sip up finally & start emerged in Fada or mary mother of Jesus
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by cyborg123(m): 11:42am On Jul 31, 2017
Maybe you are allergic to latex or something else on/in your partner. Masturbate & see if you have the same skin reaction.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by nellyelitz(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yuneehk:
Stop having sex. You even wrote that once you stay away from sex, your face goes back to normal. Might be a sign that you're supposed to be a monk sev. Consider it tongue
how him geh go manage pee well
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by Ernesca(m): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yuneehk:
Stop having sex. You even wrote that once you stay away from sex, your face goes back to normal. Might be a sign that you're supposed to be a monk sev. Consider it tongue
indeed he is a monknado.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by vickylincon(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
orijintv:

Thanks bro
uwc
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by noblejazz(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
orijintv:
Hello Doctors/Dermatologists. Ok i know some of you all might have seen this in several online forums, but this is 100% true. I tend to get Acnes/Pimples anytime i have sex ; the acnes might come immediately or maybe just the next day but the bottomline is that i tend to have Acnes whenever i have sex and whenever i stay off sex for like a week or more, my face gets back to normal. I've seen some other people complain about Acnes connection with Masturbation and Sex without getting help, so i thought it wise to bring the topic up in this forum because i'm certainly sure i am not the only one going through this torture. So i ask , Please is there any way i can Enjoy my sex life without having the fear of Acnes breaking out on my face.

N/B: I dont masturbate and that doesnt mean i'm against those who does. Everyman for him own pocket. I just want a solution biko and please ignore any typo, I am an Igbo man and English isnt my official language. Thank you.

Quit as it's not good for your health
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by Nchabuomo: 3:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
fpeter:

Actually, I have...didn't you notice that he couldn't go into the den? Hence he chose to please her with his mouth.
Well you can't say that for sure. That he decided to begin with licking the plate. Doesn't mean he didn't get to the pounding later, besides both were in the nude.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by fpeter(f): 3:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nchabuomo:

Well you can't say that for sure. That he decided to begin with licking the plate. Doesn't mean he didn't get to the pounding later, besides both were in the nude.

He's castrated and a eunuch, that was why he was reluctant to expose his privates to her.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by Nchabuomo: 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
fpeter:

He's castrated and a eunuch, that was why he was reluctant to expose his privates to her.
Aha I see......
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by hohafrank(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Are you married?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by cybriz82(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
orijintv:

I dont hit raw bro.. I always flow with my C.ondom intact. It appens wheneva i have sex woth any lady at all. This isnt spiritual, it appens to several others as well sir

oga Ade face ur own e no concern u weda e dey happen 2 others,n beside d solution to ur problem is stop knacking as others dn stop to dey knack,
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yuneehk:

Abeg who get that tolotolo eye?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by Ukpanukpong: 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2017

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by babyt66: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sex or contraceptive?
Watsapp me on 08032493281
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! by ralphlaural: 6:56am On Apr 15, 2020
It was rumoured that the girl I slept with on the 8th of march has had a case of HIV in the year 2018, when I asked the girl, the girl said it was a false story cooked up by her aunty. So I took her to three different labs for HIV test and all came back negative. I also tested mine and mine showed negative as well. Its been a month and few days now but I'm worried. Could it be that she has been on drug and as a result test could not detect the HIV?
Am I safe? What should I do?
I have even done another blood test at the lab which was five weeks after and came back negative. I'm worried

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pristine Muscles / Why You Must Stop Shaving Pubic Hair – Expert Warns / South African Woman Whose Bum Keeps Getting Bigger Believes She’s Cursed (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.