Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire- Now Is The Time For All People To Rise Against The Elite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire- Now Is The Time For All People To Rise Against The Elite (1361 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Spits: IPOB Will Support Amotekun And There Is Nothing Fulani Can Do / 2019 Presidency: Olawepo-hashim On The Rise Against Buhari,atiku -new Data / Ekiti 2018: Four PDP Governorship Aspirants Rise Against Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire- Now Is The Time For All People To Rise Against The Elite by Know2020: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
Another Powerful Interview with Nnamdi Kanu That Has Millions Talking and Thinking. Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire- Now Is The Time For All People To Rise Against The Elite. The Elite He said are responsible for all your misery and suffering. To stop your misery and suffering, you must reclaim your destiny. IPOB has fertile the ground and rest of the people need to follow suit. As we speak now, the elite in Biafraland have lost power to the people; in fact they are useless now, and we want to see the see same happen to other parts of the country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZlXHQ-d9sM
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire- Now Is The Time For All People To Rise Against The Elite by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2017
This is what I'm talking about. Let's do it!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire- Now Is The Time For All People To Rise Against The Elite by Iykefirm(m): 9:53pm On Jul 30, 2017
nigerians shall again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire- Now Is The Time For All People To Rise Against The Elite by xandy84: 10:08pm On Jul 30, 2017
For the very fist time i listened to Kanu and he made a valid points. Our elite class had taken us for granted and their sons and daughter are now taking us for granted and now is the time for every Nigerians to raise up and fight for what is left before nothing is left to fight for. Kanu has begin to awaken the spirit of average Nigerians irrespective if you are Igbo or Yoruba. My only prayer is Nigeria should divide without war cos war will take us back 50 years.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire- Now Is The Time For All People To Rise Against The Elite by NwaNimo1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire- Now Is The Time For All People To Rise Against The Elite by clarocuzioo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
I stand 100% with Nnamdi Kanu on this, our elite and ruling class need to understand that power now belongs to the people.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire- Now Is The Time For All People To Rise Against The Elite by MEILYN(m): 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2017
Our prophet has spoken. Savior Nnamdi Kanu...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire- Now Is The Time For All People To Rise Against The Elite by bakila: 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Dude will now work towards asking for money to go take on the elites as Governor of a state in.Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire- Now Is The Time For All People To Rise Against The Elite by bakila: 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2017
Dude is back-sliding towards a legislstive house ticket in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire- Now Is The Time For All People To Rise Against The Elite by eunisam: 10:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
xandy84:
For the very fist time i listened to Kanu and he made a valid points. Our elite class had taken us for granted and their sons and daughter are now taking us for granted and now is the time for every Nigerians to raise up and fight for what is left before nothing is left to fight for. Kanu has begin to awaken the spirit of average Nigerians irrespective if you are Igbo or Yoruba. My only prayer is Nigeria should divide without war cos war will take us back 50 years.

na now u wake up from sleep? very soon you will join IPOB
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire- Now Is The Time For All People To Rise Against The Elite by Agumbankembu: 10:42pm On Jul 30, 2017
bakila:

You are talking crap.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire- Now Is The Time For All People To Rise Against The Elite by bakila: 10:49pm On Jul 30, 2017
Agumbankembu:

You are talking crap.
You just typed crap. Go examine you finger and forehead.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire- Now Is The Time For All People To Rise Against The Elite by xandy84: 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2017
I was not sleeping either and i am not an Ibo man so no reason joining IPOB. I am only speaking for average Nigerians who are tired of elite class

eunisam:

na now u wake up from sleep? very soon you will join IPOB
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire- Now Is The Time For All People To Rise Against The Elite by DocHMD: 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2017
bakila:
Dude will now work towards asking for money to go take on the elites as Governor of a state in.Nigeria.

bakila:

Muslimumudeen , you said House ticket, now governor. Make up your mind na! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire- Now Is The Time For All People To Rise Against The Elite by bakila: 11:33pm On Jul 30, 2017
DocHMD:

Muslimumudeen , you said House ticket, now governor. Make up your mind na! grin grin
He is the Lord of IPOB. He can contest for two post at the same time on the ticket of Indigenous Party Of Biafrans. Can any ipobian stop Kanu from doing any senseless thing? If yes give one example.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire- Now Is The Time For All People To Rise Against The Elite by chiagozien(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2017
The massage is for us biafrans.as for one nigeria people,they are comfortable with the way the called nigeria is.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire- Now Is The Time For All People To Rise Against The Elite by ofai: 11:39pm On Jul 30, 2017
As clear and concise as kanu is, some unity beggars still won't understand the importance of the Agitations.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Spits Fire- Now Is The Time For All People To Rise Against The Elite by otosa(m): 11:40pm On Jul 30, 2017
xandy84:
I am not an Igbo man but I do like listen to this guy because he's not only fight for Igbo but all the Nigeria Youths. Our leaders know what it will make this country better but they wouldn't do it. Just imagine after the National confab in 2014, Jonathan refused to implement the outcome of it while the APC used it to campaign Just to get the support of Nigerians but now they said they do not Understand what the restructuring mean to them but they also have the recommendation copy from the report which it was base on Restructuring. But when the Kanu started IPOB's campaign, the Legislatures now makeup to do constitutional review which has expire since 1999 . But the funny part of it is that they still want all the state to depend on Federal Govt. To me, Kanu is absolutely right and if he eventually come to Lagos I will support his rally because is not for IPOB but for all the Nigeria Youths.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

American CIA Demographic Profile Of Nigeria / Biafra: Weaken Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Before I Return – Buhari Orders Nigeria / Your Opinion: 5 Most Peaceful States Currently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.