Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians (55432 Views)

Attahiru Jega Asks Nigerians To Vote Out Leaders That Fail Them / "Is Tinubu Brave Or A Coward?" - Reno Omokri Asks Nigerians / I’ll Be Your President – Atiku Sends Message To Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by LordOfNaira: 5:53am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:
When God wants to punish a people, he gives them Bad leader.

Buhari is far better than the others we have had since 1999. It's a shame that very honest people like Yar'Adua and Buhari (who incidentally, are from the same state) were and are bogged down by sicknesses.

Long Live President Muhammadu Buhari

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by njimezz(m): 5:55am On Jul 31, 2017
Of cause, the CNN are right in way that when the head of the family abandon his home, that is what Buhari is doing to his country and the so call cabal help is worsen the situation the more, Which way Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by LordOfNaira: 5:55am On Jul 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:
It beats my imagination how anyone can still feel comfortable with Buhari as President , I swear Nigeria has never had it this bad , even our rainy season electricity improvement magic we didn't get this year..I am not a fan of CNN but I can't blame them for this because Buhari has made Nigeria the butt of Jokes

There are many who would disagree with you about power supply. Some are really enjoying it. I spent one week in Ibadan recently, at Agbowo. The power supply was good.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Nackzy: 6:00am On Jul 31, 2017
I always liken Buhari Supporters to Book Haram, Herdsmen, Evans n Co...this guys are heartless

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Nizguy(m): 6:02am On Jul 31, 2017
ayourbamie:
Well, thnk God they asked Nigerian not biafran.
Spotted

I'm in my house, Coman beat me
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Rilwayne001: 6:05am On Jul 31, 2017
Buhari is a terrible mistake.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Nackzy: 6:06am On Jul 31, 2017
Buhari supporters are like Book Haram members, Herdsmen, Evans and Co, Ritualist, they are heartless..They don't see anything wrong in doing/supporting evil

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by gGGODDd(m): 6:10am On Jul 31, 2017
I watchd it yestday. they didn't as "where is ur President " after the question of which country's head of state hasn't steppd home 4 d last 2 months they went further to show sum countries n Nigeria was "C" amg d listed countries . so they chose C n showed Buhari handing over power to his vice and showed him with delegation of govs that visited him in london. I've been watching it when it was abt Trumps faild leadership in America. after all the Trump news they askd d stupid question at that point I was almost turning off the t.v cuz I knew its Nigeria they trynna talk bout. I no blame them sha na mysef I blame wen go dey watch cnn bcus of n.korea n usa war threats instead of watchin channels or NTA. at d end dey ended the news by mocking Nigeria with question meanwhile they have been wailing abt Trump. fuckd up pple dey are anyway. but they didn't ask "where is ur President "Op y u dey add too much sauce?
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by gGGODDd(m): 6:14am On Jul 31, 2017
is it sensible if they ask "where is your President?" when they already showed Buhari n a delegation of govs in London capital? mumu Op misleading pple
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by nairanaira12: 6:16am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:
What rubbish

What right do you have to ask us ?

Please go and face Mr trump

But it is true, isn't it? When Buhari was saying the same thing about Yar'adua, he never knew it would come back to him too.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by TERTAR: 6:17am On Jul 31, 2017
CNN,you ass f*ckers what concern u with Nigeria leadership?while not concentrate on your ass f*cking business.untill you get yourself prenant through the ass and get your name in the guiness book of record.
Mr know all,doomed by nature
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Ganjafama(m): 6:17am On Jul 31, 2017
lafflaff123:
CAN?that satanic group.
You need glasses.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by nairanaira12: 6:17am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

Spotted

Your comment doesn't mean shiiiit. It makes no sense. You just spotted someone who told you the truth
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Reyus: 6:25am On Jul 31, 2017
Patient and impatient Nigerians,

Please don't worry, one day, one day Buhari will come back, dead or alive.
Whether he likes it or not. Whether he knows it or not.
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by patnekkyuyahoo: 6:28am On Jul 31, 2017
Disappointing. Over months. No impeachment, nothing. Nigeria sorry. When patience said it we were all laughing this is the result.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 31, 2017
chinoxstock:

Are you cursed? Did your stepmother use your brain for rituals?

Don't mind the fool.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Benteazaa(m): 6:35am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:

E pain her

Nnamdi will be remanded as soon as baba comes back

Dead or alive
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by nowpresence(f): 6:35am On Jul 31, 2017
He is a ghost worker

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by khristal87(m): 6:39am On Jul 31, 2017
sarrki:
What rubbish

What right do you have to ask us ?

Please go and face Mr trump
Sense fall on u

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by khristal87(m): 6:40am On Jul 31, 2017
[quote author=TERTAR post=58997481]CNN,you ass f*ckers what concern u with Nigeria leadership?while not concentrate on your ass f*cking business.untill you get yourself prenant through the ass and get your name in the guiness book of record.
Mr know all,doomed by nature[/qukote]
See mumu talk

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by emmymdk: 6:41am On Jul 31, 2017
sirfemoz:
Just don't get it.. Are we cursed, or we are the cause of our problems? How do we Nigerians feel comfortable without an elected president?

Because he is from a certain tribe that feels the Seat of the President is their Birth right...
Have you imagined if Buhari was a Christian and from the South, what the North would have done now?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Birikiti: 6:42am On Jul 31, 2017
Would you rather have an absent President with a performing deputy than a present President under whose nose huge sums are embezzled?

Its a question of preferences!
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:44am On Jul 31, 2017
Immediately I saw this, I knew that someone has spark fire near a refinery.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by emmymdk: 6:44am On Jul 31, 2017
TERTAR:
CNN,you ass f*ckers what concern u with Nigeria leadership?while not concentrate on your ass f*cking business.untill you get yourself prenant through the ass and get your name in the guiness book of record.
Mr know all,doomed by nature

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by campbelljosh(m): 6:44am On Jul 31, 2017
We no need buhari again. Ever since he left my area have been having constant power supply. Make e no come pour for our garri again. We dash dem for London

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by cobsol(m): 6:45am On Jul 31, 2017
SalamRushdie:
It beats my imagination how anyone can still feel comfortable with Buhari as President , I swear Nigeria has never had it this bad , even our rainy season electricity improvement magic we didn't get this year..I am not a fan of CNN but I can't blame them for this because Buhari has made Nigeria the butt of Jokes

All Muslims don't like CNN nor U.S so we understand where ur coming from, however you are on spot about the electricity thing, we don die for my area over 3 weeks now.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by itsene: 6:47am On Jul 31, 2017
Where is Trump?
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by saint047(m): 6:50am On Jul 31, 2017
Probably in sambisa forest leading from the front as an ex General
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 31, 2017
Smh
Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 31, 2017
Amarabae:
When God wants to punish a people, he gives them Bad leader.

Why blame God for problems Nigerians dragged themselves into? does God have voters card?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by RillJ(m): 6:57am On Jul 31, 2017
This CNN must be affiliated to IPOB
They must have ties with Niger Delta Militants
They must be sponsored by the oposition
The CNN is/are (a) card carrying member of the PDP
Corruption is fighting back through CNN

In soliloquy, where actually is Mr President?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Your President? CNN Asks Nigerians by Gabbyayo(m): 6:59am On Jul 31, 2017
Please, I need an Internship job for 3months anywhere around Asaba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tomorrow's Sit-At-Home Will Be Bloody - Masked Unknown Gunman Threatens / Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC / Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.