Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,973 members, 7,799,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? (9752 Views)

Nigeria Custom Service Invitation Letter For Interview Real? (photos) / Pls, Is This Interview Real?????? / Job Interview, Please Verify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? by cokefanta: 12:09am On Jul 31, 2017
I got this in my mail on friday,please help verify.

Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application,
Please be informed that your application has been considered and you are hereby recommended for an aptitude test and oral job brief, followed by the job duties and specifications.

Customer Service Representative or Manager/Officer interview position.

With SCHLEEZ Limited
No 49, OLOWU STREET, OFF MOBOLAJI BANKS ANTHONY WAY, IKEJA, LAGOS
On 31 JULY By 9:00AM.

The interview will be with the Human Resources department.
Upon arrival at reception ask.

The interview is scheduled to last approximately 1-3 hours tentatively and will take the form of
A written aptitude test for about 20 minutes or less,
One on one interview with the HR for about 5 minutes or less,
Then the job duty and specification for about 25 minutes or less,
The selection process with the Hr Head for about 1 hour 48minutes or less,
Final interview with the Hr Head which will last for about 15 minutes for the selected candidates to be shortlisted for the job.

Please note that you are to bring along with you,
Any valid ID card, hard copy of your credentials, a copy of this invite and the sms you will receive from SCHLEEZ LTD

We look forward to meeting you.
Regards
Re: Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? by doublezero7(m): 12:21am On Jul 31, 2017
I don't think its real! Looks like a normal gnld invite! But you can attend.
Re: Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? by Adexwhaq(m): 5:43am On Jul 31, 2017
i got the same mail in diff form
i guess they are SCAM O

Dear Applicant,

Please be informed that your application has been considered and you are hereby invited for an aptitude test with Schleez Nigeria Limited at;

Venue: No 49, Olowu Street, Off Mobolaji Banks Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos. (First Floor)
Date: Monday 31st of July, 2017.
Time: 9:00 am.

Please note;
If you cannot make it due to a genuine reason send a mail to that effect.
You are to bring along any valid ID card, hard copy of your credentials, a copy of this invite and two(2) passport photographs.

Be punctual.

Yours faithfully,
Human Resources Desk
Re: Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? by Adexwhaq(m): 5:45am On Jul 31, 2017
i guess they are SCAM O

Dear Applicant,

Please be informed that your application has been considered and you are hereby invited for an aptitude test with Schleez Nigeria Limited at;

Venue: No 49, Olowu Street, Off Mobolaji Banks Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos. (First Floor)

Please note;
You are to bring along any valid ID card, hard copy of your credentials, a copy of this invite and two(2) passport photographs.

Be punctual.

Yours faithfully,
Human Resources Desk
cokefanta:
I got this in my mail on friday,please help verify.

Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application,
Please be informed that your application has been considered and you are hereby recommended for an aptitude test and oral job brief, followed by the job duties and specifications.

Customer Service Representative or Manager/Officer interview position.

With SCHLEEZ Limited
No 49, OLOWU STREET, OFF MOBOLAJI BANKS ANTHONY WAY, IKEJA, LAGOS
On 31 JULY By 9:00AM.

The interview will be with the Human Resources department.
Upon arrival at reception ask.

The interview is scheduled to last approximately 1-3 hours tentatively and will take the form of
A written aptitude test for about 20 minutes or less,
One on one interview with the HR for about 5 minutes or less,
Then the job duty and specification for about 25 minutes or less,
The selection process with the Hr Head for about 1 hour 48minutes or less,
Final interview with the Hr Head which will last for about 15 minutes for the selected candidates to be shortlisted for the job.

Please note that you are to bring along with you,
Any valid ID card, hard copy of your credentials, a copy of this invite and the sms you will receive from SCHLEEZ LTD

We look forward to meeting you.
Regards
Re: Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? by Dilh: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
They are very real at Schleez Limited ikeja, i went for the interview, it was lovely, i got there, although we were very many that attended, so they only picked few people who qualified for the aptitude test.
They invited us for the final interview tomorrow.
I am believing God for a positive outcome.
don't mind that guy calling them names.
Adexwhaq:
i guess they are SCAM O

Dear Applicant,

Please note;

Be punctual.

Yours faithfully,
Human Resources Desk
Re: Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? by Freetoluv: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
pls my question is, did u apply for the job before u got dis email?
Re: Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? by ademike629: 6:08am On Aug 02, 2017
Prior to ur application,u're SHORTLISTED 4 A TEST/JOB BRIEF with SCHLEEZ LTD by 9AM ON 2 AUG @No 49, OLOWU STR, BANKS WAY IKEJA,LAGOS
DON'T BE LATE.
Ref

please how real is it?
Re: Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? by Olan1y1: 6:40am On Aug 07, 2017
SCHLEEZ
NIGERIA LTD. I need answer about dis people pls help ..... Almost 8:00

Dy called me dis mot
Re: Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? by rokbass(m): 7:01am On Aug 08, 2017
ademike629:
Prior to ur application,u're SHORTLISTED 4 A TEST/JOB BRIEF with SCHLEEZ LTD by 9AM ON 2 AUG @No 49, OLOWU STR, BANKS WAY IKEJA,LAGOS
DON'T BE LATE.
Ref

please how real is it?

Hi, good morning, pls did you go for the interview?
I got the same message yesterday but I need to find out if they are
Re: Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? by Samtob90(m): 7:42am On Aug 08, 2017
Any invitation beginning with sequel used to be the language of those Ikeja time waster. do thorough search on Google
Re: Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? by Boomerangoflife(m): 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
No 49, Olowu Street, Off Mobolaji Banks Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos

The above address used "SCHLEEZ LIMITED" to send messages before, now they using "CAREER ZEST"

SEEM THAT ADDRESS IS JUST ABOUT FRAUD IN ANY FORM.
Re: Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? by amosek(m): 1:49pm On Oct 05, 2017
Dilh:
They are very real at Schleez Limited ikeja, i went for the interview, it was lovely, i got there, although we were very many that attended, so they only picked few people who qualified for the aptitude test.
They invited us for the final interview tomorrow.
I am believing God for a positive outcome.
don't mind that guy calling them names.

Please I got the message today on my email and phone(text), I want to know if there is dress code? The Written aptitude test how many questions and on what area? Please you can reach me @ sammybext@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? by ariyike25(f): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2017
Prior to ur application, you're invited for a JOB INTERVIEW with SCHLEEZ LTD by 9AM ON 6TH NOV @ NO 49 OLOWU STR, BANKS WAY,IKEJA LAGOS.check ur mail. HR/2020, I got the msg today and am not in Lagos pls how real are they.
Re: Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? by Emmatik(m): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2017
GNLD

ariyike25:
Prior to ur application, you're invited for a JOB INTERVIEW with SCHLEEZ LTD by 9AM ON 6TH NOV @ NO 49 OLOWU STR, BANKS WAY,IKEJA LAGOS.check ur mail. HR/2020, I got the msg today and am not in Lagos pls how real are they.
Re: Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? by spritzy: 8:15am On Nov 07, 2017
Its funny how people can be busy criticizing an harmless invitation for an opportunity for a job whereas those criticizing do not have anything to offer rather stay jobless being a freelance newscaster condemning everything. Lastly, if anyone receives an invite and seek a stranger's advice whether to honour it or not well i wish you all the best but for me i received, honoured and I am glad i did because confirmed myself

1 Like

Re: Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? by lexaydfg(m): 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Prior to ur Application,you re hereby shortlisted for JOB BRIEF with SCHLEEZ NIGERIA by 9AM on NOV 20th @49,OLOWU STREET,BANKS WAY,IKEJA,LAGOS.Check mail p3

I just got an invite from this company.
Re: Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? by Emmatik(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2017
GNLD

lexaydfg:
Prior to ur Application,you re hereby shortlisted for JOB BRIEF with SCHLEEZ NIGERIA by 9AM on NOV 20th @49,OLOWU STREET,BANKS WAY,IKEJA,LAGOS.Check mail p3

I just got an invite from this company.
Re: Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? by lexaydfg(m): 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2017
Emmatik:
GNLD

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? by frequency100(m): 1:11pm On May 26, 2021
Kindly help confirm if this Interview invite

Dear Applicant,

Sequel to your application, we are pleased to inform you that you have been shortlisted for a recruitment test and interview at Covenant University, Ota. Please find the details below. Inquiries? Call 08032675734.

DATE: Thursday, May 27, 2021

TIME: 10:00 am

VENUE: CST Building (Computer Laboratory)

Please endeavor to come along with Six (6) copies of your updated CV, a passport, and original credentials.

Kindly confirm your availability by responding to this mail.

Thank you.

Remain Blessed!
Re: Please Verify - Is This Job Interview Real? by frequency100(m): 1:20pm On May 26, 2021
Kindly help confirm the email address if it's real

hro.nts@covenantuniversity.edu.ng

(1) (Reply)

Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 / Is It That There Are No Metallurgical And Materials Engineering Jobs? / Appropriate Make-up For A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.