Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,813 members, 7,798,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Bloggers With Adsense Come In Here - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers With Adsense Come In Here (474 Views)

Googe Adsense Family. If You Buy And Sell Google Adsense Come In Here / I Need UK Adsense Come In If You Have / 5k for Naija Adsense ........ Come and Get urz... - @JIBLOTECH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers With Adsense Come In Here by edidiongmichael(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2017
Please guys, help me criticize this blog. I'm applying for AdSense today. What and what should be done?

www.em360.com.ng
Re: Bloggers With Adsense Come In Here by naijahut: 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
The design is okay but too many copyrighted contents
Re: Bloggers With Adsense Come In Here by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
naijahut:

Many goats of a youth these days do not know the value of owning a website and building a brand, all their little brains can think about is, if I open a blog I will APPPPPLLLLLYYY Adnonsence and become the next linda, and with so many crap on his or her website, no branding no nothing, do bloggers think you will ever make $1 with crap, i hardly douth that, as for the delutional OP good luck with Adsense you will need it after 5months of no income, and when you come back to this forum stating your crappy website is on sales, I will laugh hard, and that is not an insult that is just a fact of life.
Re: Bloggers With Adsense Come In Here by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
NICE
Re: Bloggers With Adsense Come In Here by edidiongmichael(m): 4:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
Immaculatesnow:

Many goats of a youth these days do not know the value of owning a website and building a brand, all their little brains can think about is, if I open a blog I will APPPPPLLLLLYYY Adnonsence and become the next linda, and with so many crap on his or her website, no branding no nothing, do bloggers think you will ever make $1 with crap, i hardly douth that, as for the delutional OP good luck with Adsense you will need it after 5months of no income, and when you come back to this forum stating your crappy website is on sales, I will laugh hard, and that is not an insult that is just a fact of life.

You simply complain without any solution.. What's the point? So what do you advice I do?
Re: Bloggers With Adsense Come In Here by edidiongmichael(m): 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
naijahut:

Thanks bro.. But all the post you saw there are not copied from anywhere. I made them myself
Re: Bloggers With Adsense Come In Here by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
edidiongmichael:

You simply complain without any solution.. What's the point? So what do you advice I do?

Call me then I will give you a piece of guide to help you free, my number is on my profile

(1) (Reply)

Blogging JOB OFFER - Urgent Wordpress Tech Blogger Needed / Learn How To Create A Wordpress Blog Without Spending A Kobo / Any Negative Comments About Domainking.ng?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.