Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

10 Reasons Why You Are Still Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Are Still Single (667 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Don't Ever Watch This If You Are Still Single - Nigerian Movie / Why Are You Still Single ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why You Are Still Single by DrinosBlog: 8:49am On Jul 31, 2017
There are two types of people in this world, those that are single and those that are not single.

For those that are single, you know the struggle; no one to share great times with, no one to gas you up when you post those fire selfies on Instagram, no one to ask if you've eaten or not , no one to chat endlessly with on Whatsapp, Facebook etc and never run of things to share, no one to cuddle on rainy nights when you feel cold and no one to share gist with.

There are actually more single people than those with partners according to me (DrinosBlog), these are the 10 reasons why:
1. Too choosy:
Being too choosy reduces the number of potential partners, obviously. And the more choosy one is, the higher the likelihood of being single for a while longer.

2. No one is asking
Another reason why some are single is because no one is asking. This is often because potential partners think they are already taken or because they're giving off a vibe of someone who is disinterested or unready.

3. Waiting to be successful
For some others, guys especially, the need to be successful comes before the search for bae.

4. Afraid of intimacy
For some reason, some people are single because they are scared and unwilling to open up themselves to the intimacy and affection that relationships are known for.

5. Trust issues:
Especially if a previous relationship ended terribly in a case of betrayal of trust, people tend to take their time before entering into another relationship, if ever.

6. Unsure of what they want:
There is also a class of single people who are single because of uncertainty. They can't tell whether or not they even want to be in a relationship; and there are those who want relationships but can't decide.

7. Recent breakup:
People are also single because they've only just broken up. They need time to heal from the hurt of their past relationship.

8. Confused
Confusion about love and other life issues is what makes some others remain single.

9. Unready:
Some are just bidding their time, working on themselves and their character. They are single because they are not ready for a relationship just yet.

10. Different reasons best known to you.

Feel free to drop your own..

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Mynd44

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Are Still Single by taylor88(m): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2017
ik
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Are Still Single by Jenny1010(f): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2017
I'm still single because am looking for a God fearing man. A decent man with a decent job.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Are Still Single by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 31, 2017
grin

1. Too choosy:
Being too choosy reduces the number of potential partners, obviously. And the more choosy one is, the higher the likelihood of being single for a while longer.

5. Trust issues:
Especially if a previous relationship ended terribly in a case of betrayal of trust, people tend to take their time before entering into another relationship, if ever.

cheesy

When its comes to a relationship, i easily get bored looking at the same person every day... undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Are Still Single by AlexCk: 9:15am On Jul 31, 2017
Jenny1010:
I'm still single because am looking for a God fearing person. A decent person with a decent job.

grin grin
Lol,

Everyone is looking for that,
Nobody wants a demon-liking individual, that's incredibly Lazy too
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Are Still Single by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 31, 2017
11) Relationship matter aff tire me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Are Still Single by PromiseUche(m): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2017
No. 3, Waiting to be successful.
It's one of d major challenges men are facing bcoz the babes (girls) no longer care about ur potentials but already made.
The country and it's unfavorable policies hv left them with no option than survival. Unlike in UK & US where equality abounds both in riches, wealth, duties/obligations.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Are Still Single by chibuike65: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2017
Jenny1010:
I'm still single because am looking for a God fearing man. A decent man with a decent job.
let me help you
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Are Still Single by Jenny1010(f): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2017
chibuike65:
let me help you
Help me how?
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Are Still Single by chibuike65: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2017
Jenny1010:

Help me how?
i gatt it all

(1) (Reply)

. / I Think My Girl Is Faking It / Girl Strives Really Hard To Become Pepsi Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.