Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

"Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans (52133 Views)

Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal / Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Fans Who Say Working Out Has Made Her Uglier / “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by hizik9116(m): 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
Noted.

Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by hisMrs(f): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
makydebbie:
Don't know why people make a big fuss about stretch marks when it's natural..
the thing taya me o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Fawklicant: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
She should go and learn from wofai fada. This her pose is classless. Agege pose!
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by free2ryhme: 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
NubiLove:
Cockroach brain.... grin grin grin "Mr. I would attack anyone who doesn't care that a stranger post a bikini/ass picture online"... pathetic doofus.

Little wonder noone wants to associate with you

Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
You are still on my case? smiley Your level of stupidity is legendary... grin Ode go and look for something to complain about... shoo...

free2ryhme:

Little wonder noone wants to associate with you
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by free2ryhme: 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
NubiLove:
You are still on my case? smiley Your level of stupidity is legendary... grin Ode go and look for something to complain about... shoo...

Even your stupidity dey tell you say you stupid just listen to it and do the needful grin

Ewu kano
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Elbii7: 12:28am On Aug 01, 2017
TunezBlog:
Nigerian on air personality, Moet Abebe got more than she bargained for after sharing a bikini photo on her social media which had her derriere on full display.

It was all in the spirit of her birthday celebration but her fans dropped insults with well wishes telling her to cover up her stretch mark and craw craw which in medical terms mean an itching skin disease produced by the larvae of the filarial worm!! Yikes!!

Moet wasn't down for anyone ruining her gleeful mood and slammed them all with an amazing come back.

See below...

http://tunezmedia..com/2017/07/moet-abebe-claps-back-at-fans-complain.html

Sit down ....be humble
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by datigbogirl: 7:37am On Aug 01, 2017
makydebbie:

Make me cum girl I promise I won't cum for more. I promise.
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2017
So you have not seen any other bikini/ass picture to complain about? Try harder idi0t or just go and jump inside lagoon. Oloshi... Cockroach brain.

PS: why didn't you post any of those your meme pictures again? grin grin Mr "I must complain about every bikini/ass picture on nairaland". grin

free2ryhme:

Even your stupidity dey tell you say you stupid just listen to it and do the needful grin

Ewu kano
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by free2ryhme: 10:09am On Aug 01, 2017
NubiLove:
So you have not seen any other bikini/ass picture to complain about? Try harder idi0t or just go and jump inside lagoon. Oloshi... Cockroach brain.

PS: why didn't you post any of those your meme pictures again? grin grin Mr "I must complain about every bikini/ass picture on nairaland". grin

Try another line your repetition too lame. Get to work to make your family proud grin
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 01, 2017
Get yourself a girlfriend, maybe you would stop complaining over ladies picture online... stop being a loser and stop bringing shame to your parents.

free2ryhme:

Try another line your repetition too lame. Get to work to make your family proud grin

Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by free2ryhme: 10:30am On Aug 01, 2017
NubiLove:
Get yourself a girlfriend, maybe you would stop complaining over ladies picture online... stop being a loser and stop bringing shame to your parents.

So it is girlfriend that is your problem, chai this guy no get work oooo. Continue your whining seun is listening grin
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by makydebbie(f): 10:45am On Aug 01, 2017
datigbogirl:

Make me cum girl I promise I won't cum for more. I promise.
Are you not a girl?
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by makydebbie(f): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2017
lefulefu:

i will care oo if dere is craw craw grin grin grin grin
but d way dat azz looks it makes me want to.....
Lefu lefu cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by makydebbie(f): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:

The fuss is more about the shameless display of stretch marked nyash than the stretch marks itself.
Okay then.
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by datigbogirl: 11:11am On Aug 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Are you not a girl?

Hmmm....
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2017
grin Go back and read what you wrote when you first quoted/mentioned me (you also quoted others) then it is obvious you are the whining, busy-body and jobless fellow that can't stand a lady's bikini/ass picture. grin I need to keep repeating it... grin

PS: Are you calling Se.un to come and save you... even when you started the insults/name calling? You are not smart at all!

free2ryhme:

So it is girlfriend that is your problem, chai this guy no get work oooo. Continue your whining seun is listening grin
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by free2ryhme: 11:36am On Aug 01, 2017
NubiLove:
grin Go back and read what you wrote when you first quoted/mentioned me (you also quoted others) then it is obvious you are the whining, busy-body and jobless fellow that can't stand a lady's bikini/ass picture. grin I need to keep repeating it... grin

Repetition is a sign of stupidity grin
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Since you don't know, Repetition is actually the Key to Mastery. grin grin grin

It just gives more evidence that you are a dumb-ass and a loser since you don't know that.

Start calling other moderators... grin

free2ryhme:
Repetition is a sign of stupidity grin
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by free2ryhme: 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
NubiLove:
Since you don't know, Repetition is actually the Key to Mastery. grin grin grin

It just gives more evidence that you are a dumb-ass and a loser since you don't know that.

Start calling other moderators... grin

Mastery of stupidity

Ignoramus, continue.
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
So says the busy-body, loser and low IQ individual... wow, you just gave us the biggest revelation of how much of an imbe.cile you are.

Keep it going... mor0n!

free2ryhme:

Mastery of stupidity

Ignoramus, continue.
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by free2ryhme: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
NubiLove:
So says the busy-body, loser and low IQ individual... wow, you just gave us the biggest revelation of how much of an imbe.cile you are.

Keep it going... mor0n!

These personal traits of yours are quite convincing and that you exist is revealing to say the least.

Hope you get a Nobel prize for being stupid grin
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
In your case, you were born as an imbe.cile and you became a loser in real life. So, how many ladies picture have you whined about on Nairaland today? grin grin grin

Your case is so bad that even we doubled your IQ, you would still be a mor0n!

Don't worry, the mods would push another sexy/ass/bikini picture on the front page so you can whine more. grin grin

As per Nobel prize... you are so clueless and imbecilic to know there is no Nobel category for stupid people like you.

You fit the description of the typical clueless male "virgin" fellowship boys in my University days.

free2ryhme:

These personal traits of yours are quite convincing and that you exist is revealing to say the least.

Hope you get a Nobel prize for being stupid grin
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by JoeCutie(m): 2:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Exactly my confusion. They'd attack you over every damn thing!!! Even for your gender...like say na you create yourself. So annoying!

1 Like

Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by free2ryhme: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
NubiLove:
In your case, you were born as an imbe.cile and you became a loser in real life. So, how many ladies picture have you whined about on Nairaland today? grin grin grin

Your case is so bad that even we doubled your IQ, you would still be a mor0n!

Don't worry, the mods would push another sexy/ass/bikini picture on the front page so you can whine more. grin grin

As per Nobel prize... you are so clueless and imbecilic to know there is no Nobel category for stupid people like you.

You fit the description of the typical clueless male "virgin" fellowship boys in my University days.

Is these all you got to say and your frustrations taking a bigger dimension

congrats to your quest for the Nobel prize of stupidity grin
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
You are an anomaly of evolution - a human with intelligence far lesser than a baboon and the memory span of a cockroach. Seriously, how do people cope with your mental disability in real life?

I retract my statement, even if we quadruple you IQ you still would still be an imbec.ile.

You are the typical male loser that can handle the bikini/ass picture of ladies online and is going about insulting people that don't care --- yes you are mor0n so I have to repeat it. grin grin grin

free2ryhme:

Is these all you got to say and your frustrations taking a bigger dimension

congrats to your quest for the Nobel prize of stupidity grin
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by free2ryhme: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
NubiLove:
You are an anomaly of evolution - a human with intelligence far lesser than a baboon and the memory span of a cockroach. Seriously, how do people cope with your mental disability in real life?

I retract my statement, even if we quadruple you IQ you still would still be an imbec.ile.

You are the typical male loser that can handle the bikini/ass picture of ladies online and is going about insulting people that don't care --- yes you are mor0n so I have to repeat it. grin grin grin

all these just for a Nobel prize in stupidity and an Oscar for being an slowpoke� guy you are frustration
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mr Imbec.ile aka Mr "I would complain about bikini/ass picture on Nairaland" haven't you seen more pictures to cry about?

you are frustration <--- grin grin grin grin

free2ryhme:

all these just for a Nobel prize in stupidity and an Oscar for being an slowpoke� guy you are frustration
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by free2ryhme: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
NubiLove:
Mr Imbec.ile aka Mr "I would complain about bikini/ass picture on Nairaland" haven't you seen more pictures to cry about?

you are frustration <--- grin grin grin grin

now it is bikini and pictures

Your really deserve an Oscar for this

grin

Hope you told your relatives at Yaba Left to hold an after party in your honor.
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wow! You really do have the memory span of a cockroach? You can't remember how this started... grin grin grin Imbe.cile look at the title of this thread and then see your 1st and 2nd comments to me. grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3957363/moet-abebes-butt-stretch-marks/1#59006836

https://www.nairaland.com/3957363/moet-abebes-butt-stretch-marks/1#59008630

From Nobel to Oscars?
free2ryhme:
guy you are frustration
<---- grin grin grin grin

free2ryhme:

now it is bikini and pictures

Your really deserve an Oscar for this

grin

Hope you told your relatives at Yaba Left to hold an after party in your honor.
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by free2ryhme: 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
NubiLove:
Wow! You really do have the memory span of a cockroach? You can't remember how this started... grin grin grin Imbe.cile look at the title of this thread and then see your 1st and 2nd comments to me. grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/3957363/moet-abebes-butt-stretch-marks/1#59006836

https://www.nairaland.com/3957363/moet-abebes-butt-stretch-marks/1#59008630

It was expected your stupidity will enter a deep level and so it seems

Is this how psychotic you can get.? shocked shocked

show us more grin

Your after-party will be epic at yaba left grin
Re: "Moet Abebe's Butt Has Stretch Marks & Craw Craw" - OAP Claps Back At Fans by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
free2ryhme:
guy you are frustration
<---- grin grin grin

Maybe someone left your cage open, that is why you keep displaying your foolishness. Normally imbe.ciles like you should be in a mental institution.

free2ryhme:

It was expected your stupidity will enter a deep level and so it seems

Is this how psychotic you can get.? shocked shocked

show us more grin

Your after-party will be epic at yaba left grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Launches OGAWORK, New Business App (Photos) / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Braids His Wife’s Hair, Fans React / Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Are Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.