Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,860 members, 7,806,431 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore (30432 Views)

Nuhu Ribadu: No Oil Billionaire Since Buhari Became Petroleum Minister / Aisha Yesufu: I Wonder How Buhari Became A General Considering Insecurity / See Total Money Stolen From Nigeria In 54 Years According To Chatham House UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore by gawu1: 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
alcmene:

He buried the large chunk of his credibility in the Sahara desert before depositing the remaining ones into Tinubu's pocket.
Just because he spoke what you hate to hear? Where did you bury the large chunk of your own credibility? In the potopoto republic?
Re: President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore by gawu1: 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Your bed-ridden Daura sailor is not returning anytime soon.... deal with it.
The happy side is that the bed-ridden Daura sailor has save us from menace of one ineffectual buffoon who led a government with philosophy that stealing is not corruption. How about that!
Re: President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore by Siscooh: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Money has been returned! Now get well soon PMB. Is it his money?
Re: President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore by EmekaBlue(m): 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin nonsense..IPOB made him sick
Re: President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore by marvelyole(m): 2:55am On Aug 01, 2017
IJOBA2:
CHAIgrin I THINK SAY THIS SOWORE GUY GO SCHOOL
My guy u no tire for am, hmmm i believe say bomb dy him head....
Re: President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore by sanyajava: 4:44am On Aug 01, 2017
This guy sowore must be a big FOOL
Re: President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore by Edum13656: 4:51am On Aug 01, 2017
why are Yorubas always asslickers and barber chairs.
Re: President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore by AdeKamal(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Stop the needless ass-licking Mr Sahara desert inhabitant.

Buhari became sick because of his complicity in the Fulani herdsmen genocide on innocent women and children in Benue , kaduna , Taraba ,and Enugu.

The living God has a way to punish the wicked !

I think some Nigerians need to think out the box..
Despite being sick.. Are Fulanis, Boko Haram, Igbos and Yorubas not still doing things that are wrong..?
The president tried to put in place measures to control or at least reduce fund diversion and hoarding.. Many people had to sit tight even if it were for a while.. And some decided to deal with him for his restrictions on their way..

Let's work collectively and pray for Good Health and a better Country
#Together we can..
God bless us all

Re: President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2017
smartty68:
Real craze inaction
kikikiki....My eyes has seem my anus....Choi grin
Re: President Buhari Became Sick As A Result Of The Money Stolen In Nigeria – Sowore by iluvpomo(m): 11:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Buhari should just resign, he's fast approaching garden vegetable state .... retire in dignity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solomon Ogunji Is Dead / Imo SDP Chieftains Fight, Exchange Blows, Suspend Congress (Photos) / Omisore Declares Support For APC In Osun Rerun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.