Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie (3628 Views)

Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie / Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by DrinosBlog: 11:24am On Jul 31, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Tot i was the only one who noticed that, People always worship him like as if he's doing the right thing, I read her post and she was on point, But if you post it on nairaland, you would give chance to people who can't utter a word outside to come and start saying rubbish

Always worshiping because he is a Mod?...

Shey he no be human being? undecided

He ghat more haters than those who love him because he use to Ban people.

Just because he is a Mod he think that the world revolves around his Moderating..

Seun should screen Mynd44 brain wella
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2017
DrinosBlog:

Always worshiping because he is a Mod?...

Shey he no be human being? undecided

He ghat more haters than those who love him because he use to Ban people.

Just because he is a Mod he think that the world revolves around his Moderating..

Seun should screen Mynd44 brain wella
As in ehn, the day he would get sacked, I would give people recharge cards that day
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2017
Lolz. @ proudtobeamumu Thanks for your support. What do you expect. I receive alot of this insults daily in my IG DM, text messages etc. But i am way cooler than that.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

He's getting sacked very soon, i don't why you guys are always worshipping all these mods

heheheh bros i no worship anybody o

i'm just surprised

shey you know say you go soon dey on 13 years ban sha cheesy cheesy

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Evablizin(f): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2017
thepussyhunter:

so dem mods can go savage too........cheesy cheesy
before nko dem no be human being?

The reply weak me sha,abeg lemme join you and laugh small

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:29am On Jul 31, 2017
thepussyhunter:

heheheh bros i no worship anybody o

i'm just surprised

shey you know say you go soon dey on 13 years ban sha cheesy cheesy
He can ban me for all I care, he has gone nut
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:30am On Jul 31, 2017
MissCokie:
Lolz. @ proudtobeamumu Thanks for your support. What do you expect. I receive alot of this insults daily in my IG DM, text messages etc. But i am way cooler than that.
That's the spirit, the more you get criticised, the more you soar higher
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by SINZ: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2017
Why is everybody insulting everybody gringrin

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 11:32am On Jul 31, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

That's the spirit, the more you get criticised, the more you soar higher

If the critics are not coming, then you know my article didn't pass any message across.

I don't write to make anybody happy, I write based on the inspiration in my mind, and the imagery of every story.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2017
MissCokie:

If the critics are not coming, then you know my article didn't pass any message across.

I don't write to make anybody happy, I write based on the inspiration in my mind, and the imagery of every story.
Nice post by the way, don't MYND dat yeye mod
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Mehn i sooooo detest masculists and feminists

why the fvck cant we all live togethter as human beings without bringing up such shiiiiiii as "rights"

fvck you all.........fvck all these shiiiiii

PS: i'm here to read comments, laugh at the funny ones, like and share the wise intelligent ones and fvck the stupid ones cheesy cheesy

But yours is among the stupid ones
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 31, 2017
Evablizin:
before nko dem no be human being?

The reply weak me sha,abeg lemme join you and laugh small

lmao

i thought since they ban people for going savage they dont go savage

anyways come sit close to me jareh lets watch and laugh together................(i hope i dont read something that'd make me laugh out loud cos i'm at the office noa and i wouldnt want to look crazy cheesy)

i'll predict the supporters would overcome the opposers

what do you think hun cheesy

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

But yours is among the stupid ones

then i guess we'll have to fvck it then cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 31, 2017
People are just exhibiting stupidity without caution because nobody is going to jail for it. Continue.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
People are just exhibiting stupidity without caution because nobody is going to jail for it. Continue.
Read it all over again, she's right
Enemy of state
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by FoolishBoy419: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2017
DrinosBlog:

Sis I will advise you to go get a blog rather than posting this here on Nairaland and one stvpid mod go dey badmouth your write-up.

FYI at Mynd44 you can ban me for a year bro...It's not a new thing

But it's not good even if the article is not good, it is not a must to read it or better still comment...

#Pheeew!

Seun you really need to sack dis dude called mynd

anybody that hates mynd44 is one of those dummies that like insulting people when faced with a superior argument. The question is, has mynd ever banned you for no reason?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 31, 2017
I've been thinking on what to write but I just don't want to waste my time, writing episodes on the rubbish op wrote.

In fact I'm shocked not only because she's a woman but also because she said we are the cause of the problems in this world.

I also don't know if I should pity her because she's been brainwashed or just naturally s*u*p*d

In fact I'm trying so hard not to insult anybody because I don't want to be banned since a mod is here

But op should pls speak for herself since I am not a problem and the other thrash she listed there

It's ok to be against feminism but your arguments are the most ridiculous, absurd things, I have ever ever read in my life

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:50am On Jul 31, 2017
lovelygurl:
I've been thinking on what to write but I just don't want to waste my time, writing episodes on the rubbish op wrote.

In fact I'm shocked not only because she's a woman but also because she said we are the cause of the problems in this world.

I also don't know if I should pity her because she's been brainwashed or just naturally s*u*p*d

In fact I'm trying so hard not to insult anybody because I don't want to be banned since a mod is here

But op should pls speak for herself because I am not a problem and the other thrash she listed there
Wailer spotted
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Blackhawk01: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2017
undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Wailer spotted

Next time you quote me, write sth. intelligent
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

Next time you quote me, write sth. intelligent
And next time you feel like talking, prove your point without insulting the op
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 11:54am On Jul 31, 2017
Blackhawk01:
undecided undecided
Another wailer spotted
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Blackhawk01: 11:57am On Jul 31, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Another wailer spotted

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 31, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

And next time you feel like talking, prove your point without insulting the op

And this is coming from someone, going up and down quoting everybody who's against what op said?

In fact she said herself, she's not here to please anybody, criticisms are welcome. You can't expect everybody to always have the same opinion as you do. There'll always be a pro and conta side.

Grow up!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
[quote author=Blackhawk01 post=59007059][/quote]
Keep on wailing, go and get married, you don old
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by ProudtobeaMUMUM(m): 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

And this is coming from someone, going up and down quoting everybody who's against what op said?

In fact she said herself, she's not here to please anybody, criticisms are welcome. You can't expect everybody to always have the same opinion as you do. There'll always be a pro and conta side.

Grow up!
Shut up wailer, You must accept the truth, Have you ever come up with a post but you people are the 1st to criticise intelligent ones creating better posts
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Nice post by the way, don't MYND dat yeye mod

kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
FoolishBoy419:

anybody that hates mynd44 is one of those dummies that like insulting people when faced with a superior argument. The question is, has mynd ever banned you for no reason?

Exactly! There's 1 on this thread grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by MissCokie(f): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
lovelygurl:

But op should pls speak for herself because I am not a problem and the other thrash she listed there

It's ok to be against feminism but your arguments are the most ridiculous absurd things I have ever ever read in my life

Welcome
Re: Nigerian Ladies And The Misconception Of Feminism : Miss Cokie by Blackhawk01: 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
ProudtobeaMUMUM:

Keep on wailing, go and get married, you don old

Hehehehe grin cheesy grin. Tell that to op, I'm not the one creating absurd threads just to get noticed. undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4)

6 Vaginal Odours Every Woman Needs To Know About / Bride Stuns In Cleveage Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day (photo) / 10 Diseases That Can Be Cured By Making Love Everyday, No 6 Will Surprise You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.