Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,567 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men (26327 Views)

How Do Broke Men Get Laid / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men by solomix10(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
ItalianWine:
Do broke guys still have an erection?

Only the thought of an empty bank account should just wilt down any protuding urge
grin grin
havent you heard about agressive erect cock..
most broke do have it

1 Like

Re: Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men by lanre56(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
TINALETC3:
Op, u ar so right bt, I jst tank God I no Wat I wnt unlike most confused ladies out dere, even my mum cnt choose 4 me. My guy didn't even hv a bank account wen I met hm, he ws so cashless bt tank God 4 d level he is now, dere ar tins one shud luk up 2 first nt money
you've got brain. women like you are rear. God has rewarded you for your effort
Re: Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men by Lionofdjungle: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
ItalianWine:

Only the thought of an empty bank account should just wilt down any protuding urge
grin grin
They are the ones who get erection the most.
Re: Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men by lanre56(m): 9:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
anyebedgreat:
Men are meant to be rich and successful. Women are meant to be pretty and classy. That's how nature designed it. The way you drool when you see a pretty woman is the same way women feel about successful men. So guys should strive to be successful and stop hating when women express their natural opinion. As a matter of fact, we are working on a bill to prohibit broke guys from having sex. They should use that energy to hustle.
you talk as if these men decided intentionally to become broke. Maybe you have it all. When there are no jobs and thousands of graduate n those expecting to graduate
Re: Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
jamela:
op the problem is broke men always seem to be angry, it's impossible to please or cooperate with an angry person.

TRUTH
Re: Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men by lanre56(m): 9:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
TinaAnita:
I bet that most commenters did not read this lengthy post from top to bottom.

did u read it completely too
Re: Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men by lanre56(m): 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
BluntBoy:

OP, do you mean broke or poor? Because I am sometimes broke. If you work on contract like me, you will understand that being broke does not mean poor.
true
Re: Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men by goodnewscliff(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
bae left me for Italy...worse part she called me a LOCAL CHAMPION... i jst cant 4get dat word she called me. ..she was wif a guy who eventually turned her to a punching bag!!!! she thought no 1 in 9ja can make it buh today i earn more dan 82k per month......i will never date a brokeass gal.. ..lessons learnt### oda things over money##
Re: Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men by lanre56(m): 9:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
goodnewscliff:
bae left me for Italy...worse part she called me a LOCAL CHAMPION... i jst cant 4get dat word she called me. ..she was wif a guy who eventually turned her to a punching bag!!!! she thought no 1 in 9ja can make it buh today i earn more dan 82k per month......i will never date a brokeass gal.. ..lessons learnt### oda things over money##
Na better bae papa God go give you. Na so the thing dey be at the end for those girls that say "I can never date a broke guy"
Re: Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
This is why I'll marry a made woman like myself not pussy flaunting dead brained slay whores
Re: Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
jamela:
op the problem is broke men always seem to be angry, it's impossible to please or cooperate with an angry person.
Hahahaha

Are u sure u know d meaning of anger?
Re: Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men by TEYA: 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I love broke girls..

Just one plate of pepper soup and they've spread their legs wider than a BRT's doors.

But a rich girl wants you to prove your love beyond every possible doubt before you even see her bra hook.

When you get an SMS from a broke girl..it's either "Please call me" or "Please send me Airtime"

From a rich girl, it is "Please send me your account number" or "Just checking up on you"

Lol rich and poor girls most of the time have one common passion - THE LOVE FOR AWOOF! They will hide their millions and be eyeing your #10,000.

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men by pocohantas(f): 12:23am On Aug 01, 2017
ucsparks:
you can't marry him? lipsrsealed

But he fuvks you and your ilk on daily with the car showoffs

You must think I am like the women in your family.
Re: Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 01, 2017
TEYA:

Lol rich and poor girls most of the time have one common passion - THE LOVE FOR AWOOF! They will hide their millions and be eyeing you #10,000.

grin

No woman wants a broke man. It doesn't matter if the woman is rich or poor. Eventually she will tire of a man who has no money. She will get whatever she can possibly get from the man and move on when the time is right.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men by lereinter(m): 6:04am On Aug 01, 2017
rheether:
Seriously who wants to date a broke guy? Do you even love yourself when you are broke? It's not our fault. Stick to your class.

mental slavery
Re: Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men by anyebedgreat: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2017
lanre56:

you talk as if these men decided intentionally to become broke. Maybe you have it all. When there are no jobs and thousands of graduate n those expecting to graduate
Not like that. You will agree with me that some guys are just lazy. Poverty and wealth is in the mind. Being rich is not having it all but having the potentials to have it all.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2017
anyebedgreat:

Not like that. You will agree with me that some guys are just lazy. Poverty and wealth is in the mind. Being rich is not having it all but having the potentials to have it all.

That is the real crux of the problem. Have you ever noticed how lazy men always want praise for something they did? They don't even realize there are basic things they should do as a man. There are so many lazy men who want something, they did not work to obtain. Women should avoid such men at all costs.

Its about more than money. I have more respect for a hard laborer who earns a regular salary than for a rich man who sells drugs. Only God can be patient with a man who is lazy and broke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men by elvisscientist(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lol..wretched gals
Re: Why Most Women Don't Date Broke Men by mctowel01: 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
ItalianWine:

grin grin
And broke biches deserve to be used and dumped cos all they can offer is just sex, which is as cheap at N700 in sone places.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? / Nairaland Best Couple Of The Month (Picture) / Non- Nigerian Women What Do You Really Think Of Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.