Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Rosaline Meurer Takes Her Dog Out On A Jetski In Lagos Waters (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rosaline Meurer Takes Her Dog Out On A Jetski In Lagos Waters (photos) (28039 Views)

Actress Rosaline Meurer Takes Picture Sitting With Her 4 Dogs (photo) / Actress Rosaline Meurer Shows Off Hot Figure In New Photos / Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rosaline Meurer Takes Her Dog Out On A Jetski In Lagos Waters (photos) by nypdinc: 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
jetskiing in shallow water is one of a thousand ways to die.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Takes Her Dog Out On A Jetski In Lagos Waters (photos) by lollarj(f): 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
DannyJ19:
which kind water be dis in front of person house

could be Queensdrive ikoyi waterside.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Takes Her Dog Out On A Jetski In Lagos Waters (photos) by Innov8ve1: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
on a jetski wave
Re: Rosaline Meurer Takes Her Dog Out On A Jetski In Lagos Waters (photos) by Josh44s(m): 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
Na for street she dey do that one or Lagoon. I am not understanding
Re: Rosaline Meurer Takes Her Dog Out On A Jetski In Lagos Waters (photos) by MissRaine69(f): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Poses on a jet ski vs using a jet ski
Re: Rosaline Meurer Takes Her Dog Out On A Jetski In Lagos Waters (photos) by wink2015(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
When will Rosaline Meurer learn to SPEAK URHOBO LANGUAGE?

She dey Lagos dey RIAKPO!
Re: Rosaline Meurer Takes Her Dog Out On A Jetski In Lagos Waters (photos) by Exciton(m): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
teelaw4life:
See how dirty the water is. A clean-up exercise should be carried out on our waters.

Same observation I made.

That house in the second pic will be expensive as fück based on the location, yet the surroundings look like a slum.

The upper class are just a little bit more enlightened than the rest... but still at a shitty level.

It's the reason why they don't mind driving the latest cars on roads filled with potholes and waste filled open drainages on either side. Same reason why even the poshest parts of the country aren't comparable to the blandest of cities in the developed world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rosaline Meurer Takes Her Dog Out On A Jetski In Lagos Waters (photos) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
ironheart:
Jet skiing on the shoreline. Na wa for bloggers
na snap pose she jus do cheesy
Re: Rosaline Meurer Takes Her Dog Out On A Jetski In Lagos Waters (photos) by 400billionman: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
See fine girl..

Any man who employs this lady as personal secretary has something up his sleeves..

Tonto sorry..
Re: Rosaline Meurer Takes Her Dog Out On A Jetski In Lagos Waters (photos) by teelaw4life(m): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
Exciton:

Same observation I made.

That house in the second pic will be expensive as fück based on the location, yet the surroundings look like a slum.

The upper class are just a little bit more enlightened than the rest... but still at a shitty level.

It's the reason why they don't mind driving the latest cars on roads filled with potholes and waste filled open drainages on either side. Same reason why even the poshest parts of the country aren't comparable to the blandest of cities in the developed world.

Our leades have no excuse for non-performance because there's just so much issues that need addressing. The only difficulty should be choosing which. Just last week, i read about a man who wrote love notes in aboyt 50+ bottles and let it out at sea. He was promptly reported by residents and the police charged him with littering. The residents were outraged that as romantic as his gesture was, he still has to face the music. It's probably a mental thing sha i don't know.
And to think most of these people travel abroad every time, they see how it's done in real time.

2 Likes

Re: Rosaline Meurer Takes Her Dog Out On A Jetski In Lagos Waters (photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
StephDamielola:
I LOVE THE DOG!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss

please don't love the dog.
I am still single, combine all the love and shower them on only.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Takes Her Dog Out On A Jetski In Lagos Waters (photos) by ironheart(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
lefulefu:

na snap pose she jus do cheesy
hahahahahahah you get mouth

1 Like

Re: Rosaline Meurer Takes Her Dog Out On A Jetski In Lagos Waters (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 1:20am On Aug 01, 2017
THE DOG LOOK LIKE MUMU.... TO SLAP AM DEY HUNGRY ME.
Re: Rosaline Meurer Takes Her Dog Out On A Jetski In Lagos Waters (photos) by DollarAngel(m): 7:48am On Aug 01, 2017
OKAY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teebillz Denies Physically Abusing Tiwa Savage / Friends Recreate "Wives On Strike" Actresses Wow Magazine Look (Photos) / Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.