Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns (28118 Views)

Abba Kyria Coordinated The Attack That Killed 22 Of My Men & Sister-nnamdi Kanu / Call Your Members To Order - Lagos CP Warns PDP Leadership In The State / Biafra_may_30_sit_at_home:we Have Enough Man Power On Ground -anambra CP Warns I (2) (3) (4)

Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mr CP if your men are trigger-happy, Nigeria is looking for people to be deployed to sambisa forest,they can go there.

Nobody shoots unarmed protesters.

I wonder why your men did not nearly shoot Fulani herdsmen when they attacked some villages in Anambra.

I'm not surprised that some people here are supporting your men.what do you expect? They're used to seeing ritual killing, mob action, police brutality etc,

Their humanity has been stripped, they're gradually drifting towards 'chaos'.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by lightblazingnow(m): 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Not
Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by mayorchelsea(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
In as much as I'll never support the Police or any security agency shooting unarmed protesters or citizens but every sincere person knows this wasn't a peaceful protest.You already said no election and still had to follow the governor to a church service to create chaos.This is more than provocation;the idea is to provoke these security outfits to shoot so they can shout to The UN and Human Rights but they don't care about us.Have these bodies sanctioned The US or France for their roles in Afghanistan or Libyan crises?

Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by lPOB: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
charliman2012:
I really respect Nnamdi KANU but now I see him as a bunch of disgrace.

You said you have given warning that their will be no election, why going after a sitting governor embarrassing him everyday?

Nnamdi KANU better call on you supporter to trade with caution because next time they will not be that Lucy.

August campaign will start not only for Obiano/APGA but for other parties.

Eat your respect scoundrel

Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Warship:
You and your men would have faced Hague ICC if you guys had shot at them.
u mean the Hague on ur tekno chrome Illusion is good at times.. But to remain under it.. It's called INSANITY.

Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by adamsh: 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
sekundosekundo:

When GEJ was stoned in the North, how many northerners were shot?.
when chief of army staff was stoned how many people were killed in the north?

Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by StOla: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
lightblazingnow:
For what then, protesting or fighting.... Why kill people?

No rubber bullets

CP, you are more than just that. Come up with something higher........ Nigerians, Africa, with kill kill mentality

Will the state police of NewYork use rubber bullets when the Governor is assaulted by people who obviously did not come to do a peaceful Martin Luther Jnr type of protest?

Especially people who are a secessionist mob who have been known to solicit for funds for weapons and who are threatening the legitimate democratic process that is constitutionally enshrined?

You seem not to know what terrorism is, and you certainly do not know the boundary between civility and anarchy.

Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by dignity33: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
I doubt if they are IPOB, Political miscreant from APC trying to impersonate IPOB to tarnish Obiano political career .

Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by DozieInc(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
charliman2012:
This IPOB are APC supporters. I know by now APC chieftains will be happy with this situation just as Mbaka use the same means to destroy Ohakim and Jonathan political carrier. I pity Ndi Anambra if they fall to this cheap propaganda by IPOB and Nnamdi KANU.
Today they are APCe, tomorrow PDPe abi?

Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Dear Police Commissioner,

There is something called Tears Gas. There is something called Water Canon. And there is something called Rubber Bullet.

These things were designed to disperse riots, not even protests.

You can not kill any IPOB today without your men getting killed. This is how civil war begins. It always begins with a gun shot too many. This is not yesterday. Suicide is on the rise and many are wishing and willing to die instead of living in abject poverty.

The IPOB members, according to your stories came to the Church because they know the Governor is there and they came to say that the Federal Govt has marginalized them, they came to say, we are being marginalized. As a Governor, what is expected from such public 'servant' is to address the people and cheer them up and assure them that they will NEVER be marginalized again. He would have taken that opportunity that nature presented to become the people's hero, if he is actually there to serve the people that voted him. It is the same people who voted him that are just saying no more elections.

But I see that Obiano is just interested in more 4 yrs of power, because it entails more money for him and his family. Since they have refused to be the people's servants and listen to the masses who put them there, I am asking for permission from the universe to alter the dynamics and initiate a movement that will oust the politicians and families from the States and introduce a governance that is the people's.

Nigeria needs more Nnamdi Kanus in different regions of the country. Because it is not only the SE and SS that are being robbed by the politicians. They have gotten rich on peoples' common-wealth and soon enough, the masses will move into their homes, into their hotels, into their busineses offices and live there permanently, because the money used to build those places belong to the people.

I am 100% in support of Nnamdi Kanu, not because I love him, but because I love his principle. Someone must stand up against Humans injustice against fellow human beings. We didnt design this world for the strong to God over the weak, but for the strong to become the servant of the weak.

The Police represent the poorest echelon, and if the agitations herald changes, the police will benefit too, so I do not know why they are loyal to politicians instead of being loyal to the people.

As for those from SW that keeps supporting the marginalization of the Igbos, your time shall come. Do not support evil so you do not see evil. Look at Badoo, look at Fulani kidnapping Olu Falae. Do not support evil.

These are the words from the conscience.

Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by judexmann1759(m): 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
nextprince:

Let's watch and see what will happen in November
Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
farouk0403:
They should have shot those miscreant.

That's why i am always a fan of Buratai
We are coming to Kano ipob rally mother of all protests
Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by Iamzik: 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
guterMann:
Mr CP if your men are trigger-happy, Nigeria is looking for people to be deployed to sambisa forest,they can go there.

Nobody shoots unarmed protesters.

I wonder why your men did not nearly shoot Fulani herdsmen when they attacked some villages in Anambra.

I'm not surprised that some people here are supporting your men.what do you expect? They're used to seeing ritual killing, mob action, police brutality etc,

Their humanity has been stripped, they're gradually drifting towards 'chaos'.

Nna what are they protesting na?
Kanu said no election and everyone is aware

Why are they going after a sitting Governor?

I don't think there's need for all these confrontation. Only grassroot mobilization is required at this point.

No one can come and pull you out of your house on that day.

If these kind of protests continue, the police will have the excuse they need to kill innocent citizens and then real trouble will start....

Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by andyanders: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Why can't the authorities concerned revoke the court order given to Kanu and have him arrested? This Kanu is an insult to the authorities.

If well educated people like Okonjo Iweala, Obi and other prominent Igbo leaders are fighting for the realization of BIAFRA, the world will listen. Someone like Kanu with low IQ coming and be destabilizing the peace in the Eastern part of the country is uncalled for. He should be rearrested.

Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by Israeljones(m): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
mayorchelsea:
In as much as I'll never support the Police or any security agency shooting unarmed protesters or citizens but every sincere Igbo man knows this wasn't a protest.You already said no election and still had to follow the governor to a church service to create chaos.This is more than provocation;the idea is to provoke these security outfits to shoot so they can shout to The UN and Human Rights but they don't care about us.Have these bodies sanctioned The US or France for their roles in Afghanistan or Libyan crises?
bros u don talk sense...

Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by Truthbtold1: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
sekundosekundo:

When GEJ was stoned in the North, how many northerners were shot?.
why must everything be north vs south. Is obiano a northerner too.
Bro what is bad is bad.
Obiano himself cannot stop the November election, only inec can. Why is ipob embarrassing themselves, they should go and protest in inec office. I'm beginning to see ipob as a politcal tool against Obiano and the good people of Anambra.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by SpyAC(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
dere way tire me sef

Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by farouk0403(m): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
everozone:
You are a very big fool...What is the definition of freedom? Ewu hausa...Atulu yoruba...Mumu...Biafra will soon arrive.

You stewpidity has no cure, so for you mind blocking road is freedom right?

Lets wait and see how the biafaud will come

Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by Israeljones(m): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
dignity33:
I doubt if they are IPOB, Political miscreant from APC trying to impersonate IPOB to tarnish Obiano political career .
i dont have any affliation with any political party ooo
but with this yu have said... 'It shows Ur head is not correct.' and ur IQ level is below par.
Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by StOla: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
RisingSun1:
Facts about IPOB

We are formidable!

We are everywhere in the world

CP u may shot Ipob members in Anambra

While IPOB members in UAE will handle your child who is schooling here because we are worldwide!

In essence you are an Igbo worldwide terrorists group like none seen before?

Thanks for clearing the doubts of those living in denial.

Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by ejanla077: 2:12pm On Jul 31, 2017
Pwayne2016:
Shebi Nnamdi Kanu don give de command

let him enjoy his Ofe Nsala

why Ipobians keep disturbing the masses

all diz people are all imported dey are not from Omambala

coz no sane Omambala man wil see de good work of Obiano and say he or she will not vote for him to Continue

bleeped up IPOB

obiano. 4 years u did nothing for Nnewi north. Nnewi south. Ihiala local government

Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by farouk0403(m): 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
NgcoboP:

We are coming to Kano ipob rally mother of all protests

Hahaha to do what please?

What are you guys smoking, i want to have a try

Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by everozone: 2:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
asha9:
I am sure these hopeless imported miscreants that Nnamdi Kanu brought to Anambra shall not be lucky next time. Obiano is just too gentle but he shall hit them hard soon.
How bro?Ignorance is your sickness.
Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by Sanchez01: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
lightblazingnow:
For what then, protesting or fighting.... Why kill people?

No rubber bullets

CP, you are more than just that. Come up with something higher........ Nigerians, Africa, with kill kill mentality
Rubber bullets could kill at close range.

The IPOB has claimed it would record another success with the election boycott, but why they disrupt public gatherings is what I don't understand. If they are certain their people would comply, why harass others then?

Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by chibuzorAbia: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Warship:
You and your men would have faced Hague ICC if you guys had shot at them.

YINMU!!
Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by everozone: 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
farouk0403:

If it is not freedom,then what is it?Were they carrying guns?Hausa goat..
Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by loveskey4chukwu: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
my state anambra and we the IPOB are not afraid of those bunch of fools putting on uniform called police or donkecy let me remind none of anambraians or biafrains citizen to keep there mouth shout or kill your self with sniper no election in my state and we still stamp it no going back holy holy holy biafraians nations is another country wink cheesy tongue haters we crumble to hell free of charge

Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by everozone: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
farouk0403:

If it is not freedom,then what is it?Were they carrying guns?Hausa goat.....
Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by farouk0403(m): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
everozone:
If it is not freedom,then what is it?Were they carrying guns?Hausa goat..

I don't need to exchange word with you.
Re: Biafra Obiano Blockage; My Men Nearly Shot IPOB Members - Anambra CP Warns by Okonkwo22: 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
Dear C.P, you can only shoot them once you see them with arms coming to attack your men or the governor. That's the standard practices everywhere. What do you learn from western world who taught you what policing is?

Rented Unknown Bishops: Tinubu Not Qualified To Be President By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Unknown Gunmen Attack Police Unit In Imo (Video, Pics) / Tinubu Arrives Ibadan For APC Presidential Campaign Rally (Photos)