Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,034 members, 7,803,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos (47708 Views)

Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / “I Married My Boyfriend Who Infected Me With HIV Because I Love Him” —woman Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by kittykollinxx(m): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
when I saw my self on the comment section I was very happy thinking I'm FTC.
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by TinaAnita(f): 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Something that ought to bring sheer joy to the mother has become a pain in the ass.
Life is crazy especially when poverty is involved.
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by Abeyjide: 1:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
I could remember a time our relative travelled down that state for a burial ceremony together with her friend and immediately she came back, her friend told her some people whispered to her that our relative is a good meat to eat.
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by teelaw4life(m): 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
People giving birth to children they can't take care.
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
The Archons have invaded Earth.

Upgrade or be hybridized.
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by aguiyi2: 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Why do African poor still breed children like rabbits knowing fully well they dont have the capacity to take care of them?.Next thing, they crave for pity.
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by emelda86(f): 1:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ndi imi nkita kiss
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by JegaQuin: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
and yet the IPOD looking for war?
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by tunatrezy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
oake:
Who are 'they'? Hope is not a mental case.

omode omor' ogun o'npe lefor
the woman knows what she's saying but you are a child and you lack literal understanding.
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by pri4life(f): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
She is referring to witches and wizards, they are very common over there and them the chop children spiritually like tomorrow no dey . Even adults too
malificent:
Who will eat the babies? The Coven? The village cannibals? Demons? Who??
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by femzylivey(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
dollytino4real:
i thought mary selessor abolished killing of twins in calabar

She gave birth to triplet not twins
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by Missonas(f): 2:23pm On Jul 31, 2017
She's obviously suffering from post natal stress and its affected her mental state. They have a name for it PMS or so she will be ok
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by Basic123: 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thats a good case of post partum psychosis.
The woman is displaying persecutory delusion and visual hallucinations.

Small dose of haloperidol will do the magic and naturally the condition should go at least a month after she has put to bed.

1 Like

Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by dtrend(m): 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thanks Doc! may God bless you richly IJN, Amen
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by mustafa006: 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
So even babies are not spared and They will come to nairaland and call people illiterate...charity begins at home pls
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
They jubilated because there hasn't been multiple birth in their community before. And that they will eat them ............... There's a disconnect somewhere.

She may be schizophrenic.

It's very obvious that she is traumatized . She needs mental care.
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by Beyhiodie(m): 3:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
What she said is real and deep. Even they will still make attempt after the babies have been transferred , I pray divine security to the babies
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by yemiprogress(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
It's high time Our philanthropists learnt how to help without useless noise on the social media. They should be informed that capturing and publicising of beneficiaries' address(es) at times is embarrasing to the latter.
Only God can reward us of our kind nature, but expect such only when you help others without complicating their issue though feckless publicity.
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
dollytino4real:

Baby I thought the Constitution abolished police officers asking for bribes

This is Nigeria my dear
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
I have said it several times on this forum people who eat dogs can eat human beings

Cross River, Akwa ibom and Ondo
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lakeside79:

Baby I thought the Constitution abolished police officers asking for bribes
This is Nigeria my dear
na so my bros, GOD help the poor and the needy
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
femzylivey:

She gave birth to triplet not twins
even though
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by eminent007(m): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
malificent:
Who will eat the babies? The Coven? The village cannibals? Demons? Who??

Sai Baba
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by eminent007(m): 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
dollytino4real:

Yeah but not of triplets
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by armadeo(m): 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
I am always surprised when I hear a man say my wife delivered suddenly. Am like WTF!!

Nine months is suddenly. Ps if you attended a good antenatal you would know you are expecting 3 kids.

Also for God's sake use contraceptives. Heard they are quite cheap now and almost free.

Niggas who can't afford kids pound tgier wives like yam and pour every drop in then act surprised 9 months later.
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by femzylivey(m): 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
dollytino4real:
even though

It implies that triplets are on their own, only the killing of twins was abolished by Mary Slessor
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
eminent007:

Yeah but not of triplets
must they been eating even if they triplet? that is wickedness of evans order!
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by dollytino4real(f): 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
femzylivey:

It implies that triplets are on their own, only the killing of twins was abolished by Mary Slessor
even if they re quadruplet must they eat them re they chicken?
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by greatman247(m): 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
oake:
Who are 'they'? Hope is not a mental case.

You still dey ask? Anyway no be my mouth you go hear say teacher mama don die. I dont think its mental case she knows exactly what she's talking about.
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by oake(m): 5:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
tunatrezy:

omode omor' ogun o'npe lefor
the woman knows what she's saying but you are a child and you lack literal understanding.

Omo r' jatiti
So tell me, adult that has literal understanding?
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by redsun(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
It is an abomination to have children you can't fend for, especially in a systemless system like Nigeria where there are nolifeline for the vulnerable.
Re: Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos by eminent007(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
dollytino4real:
must they been eating even if they triplet? that is wickedness of evans order!

Why you take am personal na? cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming / what does Nigerian law say about children born out of wedlock? / Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.