Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Article Spinners And Rewriters Going At A Give Away Price - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Article Spinners And Rewriters Going At A Give Away Price (398 Views)

6 Article Rewriters Needed For A 3 Month Project / 6 Article Rewriters Needed For 3 Month Project / Lagos January Web Programming Training At Give Away Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Article Spinners And Rewriters Going At A Give Away Price by brianblogmoney(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hi Bloggers and Freelancers

We all know the share effort involved in developing new content for our clients and our websites.

Long hours of research, then extra hours then it finally ready. in 2-7 days.

What if you could cut that time down to less than an hour?

Nope what i am offering will not do the research for you,(although if you want that i also have apps that will do the research for you on the keywords you want to write about, but thats for another post).

An article Spinner or Rewriter, offers the opportunity to spinner new content from a previous one.

For instance if you have a website has written something about a topic you want to write about, the typical Nigerian thing would be copy it and paste it on your site(and get flagged for Plugarism). Wrong

You copy and paste into an Article Spinner and then into a rewriter for the finishing touches.

So now you know.

So give me a call for details and prices 08085833799

Oh and by the way the above was spun and rewritten with an article spinner and Rewriter

see the original Below

Hello Bloggers and Freelancers
You all know how hard it is trying to write an article for your website or client

You can spend the whole day doing research then packaging it could take days before its published

What if there was a way to cut that time down to an hour?

Nope what i am selling will not go and find articles for you for you to research, you have google for that

An article Spinner or Rewriter, is a software that spins new content from an old one.

Lets take for example you see an article on a website on a topic you want to write about, Most Nigerian bloggers would just copy it and paste it on their site, which is Wrong

What you should do is copy and run it through an Article Spinner then use a rewriter
Re: Article Spinners And Rewriters Going At A Give Away Price by brianblogmoney(m): 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Instant Article Wizard
Instant Article Suite
Article pro
Kontent Machine
Seo Content Wizard
Keyword Researcher
and So much more premium softwares at a give away price
Re: Article Spinners And Rewriters Going At A Give Away Price by Ajibolatao(m): 7:00pm On Aug 09, 2017
I m interested in the instant article creator. Gimme your whatsapp number

(1) (Reply)

Starting Your Own Hosting Company / Are you in Onitsha? lets connect! / Add Push Notifications To Blogger Blogs FREE With Onesignal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.