Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital (36589 Views)

Kingsley Orji (Egbeigwe) Bedridden After Accident, Calls For Help / Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) / Vivian Metchie – When I Was Sick, Bedridden, Only Iyabo Ojo Helped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by Amagite(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nollywood veteran actress, Shan George is finally taking her bedridden mother home 6 years after she stayed in the hospital. According to her, being the only child hasn’t been easy, saying she begged for help and was turned down severally.

She shared a video of the hospital while talking about how she would miss the place. She wrote;

“This is d UCTH (university of calabar teaching hospital) where my aged ill bedridden mother has been, She is getting discharged today. Since 2011 she has been bedridden and done series of surgeries. Well, She is still in a wheelchair but we r going home. As her only child it’s been veeeeryy tough in d past 6yrs. Thank u to all my wonderful friends and family members who have helped over d years. And thank u to those who refused to help even when I came kneeling, crying and begging for their help. U made me stronger and more dependent on God. God bless our Parents. ❤❤����.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/actress-shan-george/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
FTC for the first time lol. I always see people feel so great about it grin grin

Well.. I'm using this to wish you all a prosperous new week. I'm expecting a huge amount of money from someone this week, you all should please give me an Amen for that. Thank you Nigerians! Signing out

7 Likes

Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by Winnyluv(f): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thanks to God

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by pautex: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
The Lord is her strength. Take her home, God Almighty will heal her. You have tried your mother will forever remain grateful.

39 Likes

Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by edeXede: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
embarassed

And cc lalasticlala, myndd44

What is the motive or theme behind this post.

Shan george my crush before before but now I have moved on to Tiwa savage

4 Likes

Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by Ehiscotch(m): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Oh well. May God get her back to her feet.

But Nollywood doesn't really pay that much.

All these actors struggling to pay their medical bills.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Still the beautiful slayer.....May your children take care of you too.

46 Likes

Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by ShitHead(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
You will be duly rewarded. Even before you were born, you were already prepared by God for this task. May we all be alive, wealthy and strong to take care of our parents.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by Simpleguy11(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
thank God oo
Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by Kenjohn2020(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
God will perfect her healing.

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by Megt90(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
It's a miracle bruh
Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by Chizzyferd(m): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Quick recovery
Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by mosegifted: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
HOW TO CROSS ROAD NOW IN NAIJA Look left and right for motor, keke and bike. Look up for Niger Delta Avenger's Missiles. Look down for bombs Look back for kidnappers Hold your bag tight and watch the person beside you. Then walk zig zag to avoid stray bullet. OK bye! But this is a serious issue......

grin grin

(VIP)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by iambakay(m): 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
fighting your problems alone makes you stronger

6 Likes

Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by Dapromzy333(m): 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
smiley
Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by maximus4455(m): 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Glory to God. Good will perfect His healing

1 Like

Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by mykh01(m): 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
May the good Lord bless us all, and strengthen our parent in sound health and wealth.
Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by siie: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ok!!
Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by djemillionia: 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin
Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
So touching. . . i can never allow my private or family issues to be lynched by media. . . . . its always heartbreaking..s0me c0mments will be ok..but m0st will be worse. . vampire everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by sakalisis(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by Evablizin(f): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
shocked

thank God 6yrs no be beans
Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by iamezekwesiri: 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
ok.... seen
Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by dakeskese(m): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2017

hmmm...

God take charge. Healing rain, fall on her. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by Onyenna(m): 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
I wish her the best.. .
Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by Michealforever: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
I rarely follow so called celebrities but what you have done is Noble...well done Shan.

Na some mama to born seven pikin, yet all of Dem go abandon am.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by binsanni(m): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
congrat
Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by cr7lomo: 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
This one came to the social scene early cos it wasn't reigning during her young days...she wud hv certainly been one of those evil slayers that are all over social media these days
Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by Jordaan: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by SMSguru(m): 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
Shan, you have to understand that nobody can love you more than you love yourself. Friends have their personal problems too.
Mama, the Lord will keep taking care of you in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Shan George Bedridden Mother Discharged 6 Years After Staying In The Hospital by Praktikals(m): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
may the good lord perfect her healing IJN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Gives 1M To Male Fan For Protecting The Ladies From Harassment At Concert / Rosy Meurer Rocks Cleavage Braless Outfit / Bambam Steps Out For A Wedding Looking All Classy (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.