Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea (33661 Views)

Nemanja Matic Signs New Contract With Man Utd Until June 2023 / Manchester United Signs Fred From Shakhtar Donetsk / Nigerian Condemns Signing Of Matic On Manchester United Facebook Page, Got Slamm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
United sign Nemanja Matic

Manchester United is delighted to announce the signing of Nemanja Matic from Chelsea on a three-year contract, with an option to extend for a further year.

The 28-year-old Serbian international midfielder has won a number of club and individual honours including league titles in both England and Portugal.

Jose Mourinho said: "Nemanja is a Manchester United player and a Jose Mourinho player. He represents everything we want in a footballer; loyalty, consistency, ambition, team player.

"I would like to thank him for his desire to join us because without that, it would be impossible to have him here. I am sure our players and supporters will love him. A big welcome to our new number 31."

Nemanja Matic said: "I am delighted to have joined Manchester United. To work with Jose Mourinho once again was an opportunity I couldn’t turn down.

"I have enjoyed my time at Chelsea and would like to thank the club and the fans for their support. I cannot wait to meet my new team-mates and to start training with them.

"This is a very exciting time for the club and I am looking forward to playing my part in creating more history for this great club."

http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2017/Jul/manchester-united-announces-the-signing-of-nemanja-matic-from-chelsea.aspx

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by waxxydude: 4:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nemanja matic? Omo i can't wait for next season to begin o chai!
Pogba+heat rashes+lukaku = premier league, champions league, CAF championship.
Wait CAF wetin?

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
Manchester United 2-0 Chelsea for grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by SportBlogger(m): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2017

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mourinho is vexing seriously oh grin mourinho is vexing. Let me see that club that'll stop us from lifting the premier league tittle.
Red Devil for life

71 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by Joniboi(m): 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Last post for today is targeted at Chelsea fans.. You guys are saying Man Utd bought your Reject "Matic for £40m" you have forgotten that your record buy Alvaro Morata is a Real Madrid Reject and you got him after you guys were Rejected by one of your Rejects ( Romelu Lukaku)... Good night

190 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by moscobabs(m): 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
The Jersey fit him but I'm sure he won't play well with them
Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by toluxa1(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Great
Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Season go sweet die...

98 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by Earthquake1: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mourinho be spanking Conte since the beginning of the transfer window. grin

20 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by FamousAbN: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
The guy above got it right, big vex

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by ChukwuJuwon: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
I need 2 signing more most especially winger
Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by seowriter123: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nice one
Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by Nicepoker(m): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
the robot in man united. I pity Chelsea
Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by HPS3(m): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
Doesn't matter they will still be raped by the big teams and draw vs the small teams.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Best midfielder in the world. We welcome you to Old Trafford.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by bedspread: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
CHELSEA REALLY MADE SOME GOOD CASH FOR THIS MATIC HEAD...

10 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by AnyibestDede(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Am u finally leave us, goodluck to u and united. We no miss u

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by budusky05(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good move,

Waiting all day for the news

Up united

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by wayne4loan: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Rubbish Buy ... My Club Man_united ,why Do u Like To Buy Chelsea Reject ... First It Was Mata Now Matic angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by opalu: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
TO THE OVER-GROWN BACHELOR (MANCHELOR)
By Engr Abraham Opaluwa

For many years, I have been involved in personally putting pressure on Adult unmarried Men to get married. Most of them give me the following excuses:-

1. Marriage is a life long journey, so I am taking my time:- This is the most flimzy excuse among them all. Since marriage is a life-long journey, so you need to now wait for a life-time to marry abi? Perhaps since living is also a life-long affair you would have waited in the womb for several years to take your time before coming to earth.

2. I don't have what to feed a family- So many of those over grown MANchelors convince themselves that they lack what to use to take care of the wives of they marry today. Yet they can afford to fund a girlfriend! We did an analysis with one MANchelor and discovered that the hair money he gives to his wife per month is what the average virtuous wife use to stock her kitchen store for 3 months. If you doubt it let's go to Channels TV to debate it.

3. I am still searching for my missing rib:-
This was what one adult single guy near my house once said yet his bed is always rocking by 4am daily due to fornication. He is still looking for an imaginary missing rib wife yet his organ has been finding ladies of low virtue.

To be continued!

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by Bimpe29: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Matic, you're most welcome to theatre of dreams - seat of champions. I wish a you prosperous career ahead.

7 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
smiley
Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by Edenoscar(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
One of the best DM in the world.a big loss for chelsea

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by permsec: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
Win-win situation for both clubs

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by KendrickAyomide: 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
good signing

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by Emekus999(m): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
good for him..
Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by 0b100100111: 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
That won't make them win a single trophy next season.

Matic can only help them to secure a 4th place!

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by loydsis(m): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
I dont tink matic is de best choice for man u Chelsea jst dumped de guy and man u went ahead and bought him.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Signs Nemanja Matic From Chelsea by budusky05(m): 6:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mrking2580:
All we do is win
Say no to poverty

You will ask for 40k to give match prediction, na waooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephanie Frappart: Chelsea Vs Liverpool Super - Cup Final (Female Referee) / Sonia Ighalo Gets A Range Rover As Birthday Gift From Husband, Jude Ighalo / De Bruyne Suffers Fractured Nose & Eye Socket After Clashing Heads With Rudiger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.