Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) (40514 Views)

Chuks Omalicha And Wife Welcome Another Baby Boy / Chuks Omalicha And Philomena's Traditional Wedding Photos / Chuks Omalicha Welcomes Baby Boy With Wife In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Amagite(m): 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nollywood actor cum producer, Chuks Omalicha has proposed to his girlfriend. The lady who couldn’t contain her excitement joined him to kneel down as she said yes to him.

Congrats to them!

http://www.lailasblog.com/actor-chuks-omalicha-proposes-girlfriend-photos/

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by odiereke(m): 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Congratulation and Happy Married Life in advance.

4 Likes

Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Caustics: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
sad Are they undergoing deliverance?

12 Likes

Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Abbeyme: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
congrats to her.

The babe is the definition of Black and Beautiful... Not all those fake dudes that have visited Bobrisky..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Don't know him sha, maybe na wakka pass actor, were they praying in the first pics?

9 Likes

Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by ahhdah(f): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Long lasting marriage I pray

14 Likes

Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Before make him lye down?

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by HisMajesty1(m): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Too many new faces in Nollywood today.

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
where I is nwamaipke
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by IamLEGEND1: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ugly.

Doesn't matter now tho'...... Just start pounding the stuff til'you shift her kidney.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by sogodihno: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
congratulations
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by soberkid: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
congrats! Nothing makes a woman happier than when a man seals the relationship with a ring

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Khallyella(f): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Awww
Can't wait for my own Nigerian prince to come sweep me off my feet kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by FreeSpirited: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Not again. Proposing is now a thing of celebration. I for see in the nearest future that proposing will become a social event, that a man will have to buy cow, cook rice, drinks, and invite people to a proposing event.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by bbbabes(f): 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
She fine small
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by PenisCaP: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Khallyella:
Awww

Here a im baby i will put d ring on my joystic and inserrrrrrrt it... tongue

The best proposing technic. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
am next !!
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by 0b100100111: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
OP!

Please brighten the picture! She looks like my baby Mama
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Teewhy2: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
I hope he will be this loyal, romantic and gentle when they finally marry.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Caustics: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
sad
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by paymentvoucher: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
And who is the he
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by om4success(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Was he supposed to climb a tree

Kudos to them tho
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Kneel down for marry her after una don nack each other inside bedroom.

Lala wed Toke
Seun and Linda
Oya una time don reach
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by prettygoodie(f): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Don't know him sha, maybe na wakka pass actor, were they praying in the first pics?
yeye... Lol
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Khallyella:
Awww

Broom don cost my dear...

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by KayDEAN(m): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ladies go fill this thread now
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Let dem guys continue shouting broke liability ho up and down while their mates b wedding every weekend

1 Like

Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by PenisCaP: 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
prettygoodie:
yeye... Lol

See my lost wife tongue
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by femiranking28(m): 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
What movie has he acted in... I guess am an actor too
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by alizma: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by PenisCaP: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nma27:
Let dem guys continue shouting broke liability ho up and down while their mates b wedding every weekend

My banana fall on u. tongue
Re: Chuks Omalicha Proposes To His Girlfriend (Photos) by PenisCaP: 7:09pm On Jul 31, 2017
bbbabes:
She fine small

Na me and tonight tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Flavour And His Youngest Daughter, Kaima, Celebrate Their Birthday Today / Seun Kuti Flaunts A Massive Tattoo: Hit Or Miss?? / Olakunle Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo, Family's CSO React To Tonto Dikeh Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.