Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,795 members, 7,802,535 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

"Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter (42157 Views)

Toyin Lawani Twerks To Olamide's Pawon. Fan Tells Her To Give Her Life To Christ / I Don't Need Your Money, Fan Fires At Paul Of Psquare / Davido To Tekno On His 25th Birthday: "I Will Never Forget What You Did For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by ALAYORMII: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
He's stylishly asking for his own share
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by Bawsse(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
You give, wahala!
You stingy, yawa!
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by mykh01(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
H
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by Omotaday(m): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2017
amiskyberry:
Guy dey vex, I no blame am shaa...
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by richidinho(m): 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2017
ahhdah:
Hehehehehe.. Buh come on.. He's kinda right
ur mountainous azz shaa..me like it

1 Like

Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by pokipoki: 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
akeeen:
that Nigga dey vex !! grin
Hahahaha. Am sure he is poverty struck!!!
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by CarterKim(m): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
richidinho:

ur mountainous azz shaa..me like it
I guess d way she bend her legs brot about that
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by freecocoa(f): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
This nigga hot tho. undecided
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by ZeroUnity: 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2017
See what Buhari has caused!!

Now every Nigerian is now a sarcastic savage...

Dude ain't smiling at all... #Go_joor

2 Likes

Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by Phi001(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
If you knew how twitter worked, you'd see that the fan was actually helping him trend the #GO whatever...albeit in a savage way...

1 Like

Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by jaytime(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
That's a very good way to make it trend. That guy will make a good replacement for the outgone EFCC's Twitter admin.
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by oloriadebusola: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Some people are just dumb... He is giving out money people are antagonizing him, if he isn't giving it out he is stingy... What exactly can one do to make people happy, must he dash out his entire fortune.

1 Like

Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by syncACE(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
KayDEAN:
21Savage
exactly bro...na 24carat savage
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by toastedbread: 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
that dude sha. another man work, another man chop.
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by Konami94: 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
SenatorM:
Disadvantages of being Kind, you can't please everybody, its Better you don't give at all than some hating for not receiving from you.
Lol. Is that your excuse for not giving? Always give the little you have, obviously you can't please everybody
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by stilldoingokay(f): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
akeeen:
that Nigga dey vex !! grin

I swear, jasu that guy the vex

1 Like

Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by Gbelexy(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
People ar just too funny.if u no fit suppor d guy music then leave am na.which one be go "meet d pipu wey u dash money"
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by akeeen(m): 9:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
pokipoki:

Hahahaha. Am sure he is poverty struck!!!
LoL .. almost every Body is poverty struck..

Nigeria is even poverty struck.. don't blame the dude
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
Talk your mind the guy don't talk at least it time for this guys start building wi_fi if dey want us to make the trend haka tekno I can see he is a Madrid fan too me go make ur trend
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
See them haba

Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by Harrygow263(m): 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
i feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hardwork and dedication has paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. First and foremost i would like to thank god for giving me this opportunity. Next i would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friends for being beside me as always. I would also like to thank my pet fish for for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next i would like to thank the squirrel that lives in my backyard for climbing trees because that gives me inspiration that i need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and i would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me aong the way. This moment will be a moment that will never forget. I just remembered a few other people i would like to thank; Facebook, the bird i caught in standard 3, the light in my room because i wouldn't be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on facebook, my house because without it i would be homeless.I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not beenpossible untill this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck willcontinue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how i did this, i would say, you can achieve anything you set your mind on. To everyone out there reading this, i would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone. I wouldn't forget my village people that make me like this... ogbogidi
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
Lmao! grin
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by Laple0541(m): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
The way some fans de reason sef! Is he d cause of unna hunger? yeye fans.
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by fountainJay: 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
ZirdoRoray:
Tekno and all nigerian artistes need to work on their tunes... Seriously. They can't win grammies if they continue like. I'm a true wizkid fan but i'm dissapointed in his last album. Really dissapointed. Am sure the sponsors put his album at the top of itunes so they won't lose the money they invested. For those who think this is not possible, go study programming languages. Peace!
Can you enter the studio and give us example of what they should do? ���

1 Like

Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by Siscooh: 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Greedy fan
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by EmekaBlue(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
grin na sai baba cause am..Angry hungry jobless zoogerian sorry nigerian youths
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by bennymark(m): 11:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
is it only me that is seeing the Cee-Gar in tekinos hand?

1 Like

Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by TDonald: 11:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
Phi001:
If you knew how twitter worked, you'd see that the fan was actually helping him trend the #GO whatever...albeit in a savage way...

Bros you are intelligent jare.....some people castigating the guy failed to see the pun in his tweet

1 Like

Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by HERSLEY(f): 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
KayDEAN:
21Savage
d dude dat bleeps amber rose undecided
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by supaslim(m): 11:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
please kindly DOWNLOAD my new song titled #OMOELE via http://www.mikkyplanets.com.ng/2017/07/mp3-download-supaslim-omo-ele-download.html?m=1
Thanks so much. U'll like the song.
adonbilivit:
Tekno got no good PR team. I can do better than those mofos
Re: "Go Tell The People Wey You Give Money" - Fan Tells Tekno On Twitter by stanisbaratheon: 12:00am On Aug 01, 2017
And this is the same guy that said he doesn't smoke nor drink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did Dagrin Knew About His Death Before He Died?: Pls Watch Dis Video / Lady Accuses Timaya Of Hit And Run, Victim Seriously Injured (video) / Epic Throwback Of Eniola Badmus ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.