Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market (83967 Views)

Yellow Eye Balls. Problem???? / Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2017
On Saturday a photo of Peace, a young girl with multi coloured eye balls became a trending topic, if you missed it goto > https://www.nairaland.com/3954137/girl-multicoloured-eye-balls-mile

But shockingly, the photographer in her intentions to do a proper photo shoot for Peace went back to Mile 12 market but she was taken by heavy surprise by Mile 12 marketing women. The market women started calling her names and almost tagged her a kidnapper saying the girl is too young to be that exposed.

Read below as she narrates her experience:

I can't believe how ignorant and envious people can be... I went to meet peace where her mum sells Ugwu and I was almost eaten raw by the Ugwu sellers there... I was so disoriented!

Peace' Mum didn't complain, I already spoke with her Dad and he was grateful but these women couldn't hide their jealousy, they made a scene and almost tagged me a kidnapper...people started gathering.

The envious Ugwu women said they saw her pictures everywhere on the internet that she was too young, I asked them if she was too young to be successful?

These women were trying to convince her mum not to allow me take her to the studio for professional photos. They even blamed her for allowing me to take the pictures in the first place.

That's when it became so obvious that it was jealousy! she said

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/they-almost-tagged-me-kidnapper.html

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by babfet(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2017
They can only try they can't stop her shine

309 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by auntysimbiat(f): 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
NAwa o.
And u wana be next TY bello ?

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Illetracy still remains a disease....Dont blame them...biko

192 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by igraman(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Why do you have to go back there?
Who asked you of update?

You had the opportunity to make the best out of it at first, but the ego in you told you to enhance the pictures which made them look a bit ingenuine.
You've realized you fu*k up so you wanted to go and re snap?
Alas opportunity comes but ones.

Thank your God say them no lynch u.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by edeXede: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by ahhdah(f): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bad Belle everywhere....
If I don't shine, no one else will shine...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Yoikasse: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ok
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by seunny4lif(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
Where is TY Bello
See another one oooog

4 Likes

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by KayDEAN(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
This girl is too beautiful to not blow, those village women are just trying to hold back her shine, tufiakwa, enemies of progress, if the mother is weak minded, they will influence her

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by takenadoh: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
Haha so u been enhance the eyes too?
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by bignero: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
one word

beautiful

6 Likes

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by whisper88(m): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
You can try talking to the parents again, and get a private meet set up.

9 Likes

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by soleexx(m): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
God is Wonderful

4 Likes

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by lathrowinger: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
And so what?
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Jengem: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
i met one girl like that in ajao estate

green eyed igbo girl, fair and slim

she even followed me, hopped in the whip

but fear of my girlfriend no allow me think str8

if polygamy was allowed now, i for don turn her to olajumoke part 2

This life na burnt beans wallai

17 Likes

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
what ur problem, instead of you to be busy worrying how bubu will come back to his zoo na girl eyes matter dey ur issues

9 Likes

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
I smell envy...

2 Likes

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by anyimontana(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
They think say she wan send am go Italy..
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by happney65: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
She is a witch ohh....No go there ohh.. grin grin..Jokes apart,Those eyes are from Heaven..She would make a good Model..Please let us make this go Viral

13 Likes

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by whisper88(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
auntysimbiat:
NAwa o.
And u wana be next TY bello ?
if u have nothing better to say just shhhhhhhh, and if she is tying to b d next T Y Bello? So?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by wunmi590(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Make unah leave this girl alone now

1 Like

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by JoshMedia: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by KendrickAyomide: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
see as the eye fine

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by martineverest(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bloggers and lies

2 Likes

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by ModsWillKillNL: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Social media wahala grin

Those eyes will be very scary at night...

The girl may be an ogbanj... embarassed

Abami omo!

1 Like

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by DrayZee: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Na wa oh. Multicolored "eyeballs"??
It's just the Iris na.
Nigerian bloggers sef.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by autonomous22: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Dis one no supoz b news na, ppl with dis coloured eyes plenty for my place...

1 Like

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Dutchey(m): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
Rubbish! you didn't even offer her any money, you Should have mentioned the magic word MONEY! and every knees would have bowed, they would have even let you kidnapp her, you are still learning. grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Cloud9ng(m): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
igraman:
Why do you have to go back there?
Who asked you of update?

You had the opportunity to make the best out of it at first, but the ego in you told you to enhance the pictures which made them look a bit ingenuine.
You've realised you fu*k up and now you want to go and take another ones.
Alas opportunity comes but ones.

Thank your God say them no lynch u.

grin grin grin grin grin Oya Werin Una Wn DO Her Now Remove The Multicolored Eyes From Her Head? undecided undecided

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help / Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus? / How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.