Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market (83954 Views)

Yellow Eye Balls. Problem???? / Peace Samuel Omana: Multicoloured Eyed Girl At Mile 12 Market Cute Photoshoot / Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls At Mile 12 Market (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by BiggyBamBam: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2017
Op they really do well, you would have taken advantage of this innocent Minor, yellowbar demons got no chill, they are always after anything under skirts, who knws if u are not eyeing her skull Ndi Ala

1 Like

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2017
The ETs are here.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by victorioushands: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
On Saturday a photo of Peace, a young girl with multi coloured eye balls became a trending topic, if you missed it goto > https://www.nairaland.com/3954137/girl-multicoloured-eye-balls-mile

But shockingly, the photographer in her intentions to do a proper photo shoot for Peace went back to Mile 12 market but she was taken by heavy surprise by Mile 12 marketing women. The market women started calling her names and almost tagged her a kidnapper saying the girl is too young to be that exposed.

Read below as she narrates her experience:

I can't believe how ignorant and envious people can be... I went to meet peace where her mum sells Ugwu and I was almost eaten raw by the Ugwu sellers there... I was so disoriented!

Peace' Mum didn't complain, I already spoke with her Dad and he was grateful but these women couldn't hide their jealousy, they made a scene and almost tagged me a kidnapper...people started gathering.

The envious Ugwu women said they saw her pictures everywhere on the internet that she was too young, I asked them if she was too young to be successful?

These women were trying to convince her mum not to allow me take her to the studio for professional photos. They even blamed her for allowing me to take the pictures in the first place.

That's when it became so obvious that it was jealousy! she said

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/they-almost-tagged-me-kidnapper.html

Please don't give up. We all know that chronic poverty breeds all kinds of jealousy.
If you are getting overwhelmed, contact a advert company or those who can shoot her up. God may have dropped this in her heart to accomplish for His own purpose - whether or not you understand this from the start. Thank you
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
babfet:
They can only try they can't stop her shine
She's another Oluchi. Very talented but poor environment is killing her talent.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2017
KayDEAN:
This girl is too beautiful to not blow, those village women are just trying to hold back her shine, tufiakwa, enemies of progress, if the mother is weak minded, they will influence her
do u think those market ugwu women do not notice his eyes on her breast and tiny butt fear this yellowbar demons

1 Like

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Rapmoney(m): 8:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
gypsey:
Rubbish! you didn't even offer her any money, you Should have mentioned the magic word MONEY! and every knees would have bowed, they would have even let you kidnapp her, you are still learning. grin
Lols! U funny cheesy
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by kennyblac(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
This is what i call innocent eyes...

Very uncommon. I havent seen such all my life.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by MENTORCH(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
She is blessed with an extraordinary feature, she must become famous it's her destiny and nobody can stop her. She also looks good and her skin color fits those eyes.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Myself2(m): 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
But Mr Photographer why you too wan kidnap the girl nahh

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Rapmoney:
Lols! U funny cheesy
but it's the cold harsh and bitter truth! when the magic word MONEY! is mentioned the weak bones rises, every knees bow, every broken hearts mends, even the dead resurrects grin grin even Rapmoney wakes up grin

1 Like

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Ashley86400: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
Wow...I've only seen a particular set of eyes exactly similar to this in colour on a famous picture taken by a photographer who was taking pictures in a war-torn Afghanistan village and stumbled across an Afghan girl.
Even though she was dirty and wore torn clothes...the picture was famous world-wide and left people mesmerized.
This could be the beginning of something for this Nigerian girl. .I hope her mother doesn't stay too uptight about it.

Here's the Afghan girl's pic which featured on the front page of an edition of Time magazine.

4 Likes

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by bonifieldstun(m): 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bad pple dem no want make she blow dem want make she sidon dey sell uguw with dem #God pass dem
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by oyienootieno: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
what ur problem, instead of you to be busy worrying how bubu will come back to his zoo na girl eyes matter dey ur issues

You mother b9rn you well.. your moniker na birth mark.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yeebos, enemies of yeebos.....smh
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
oyienootieno:

You mother b9rn you well.. your moniker na birth mark.

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
auntysimbiat:
NAwa o.
And u wana be next TY bello ?

What a question. I believe u are one of those ugwu sellers
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
what ur problem, instead of you to be busy worrying how bubu will come back to his zoo na girl eyes matter dey ur issues
Hahahshaha... grin.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2017
auntysimbiat:
NAwa o.
And u wana be next TY bello ?

what a question. I believe u are one of the ugwu sellers
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Tedassie(m): 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
sisisioge:
She's got really beautiful eyes.
just like me
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by hunter21(m): 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
5DMindset:
The ETs are here.
you think she is pleiadian?
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by ddjay: 9:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
TunnyOgunnowo:
On Saturday a photo of Peace, a young girl with multi coloured eye balls became a trending topic, if you missed it goto > https://www.nairaland.com/3954137/girl-multicoloured-eye-balls-mile

But shockingly, the photographer in her intentions to do a proper photo shoot for Peace went back to Mile 12 market but she was taken by heavy surprise by Mile 12 marketing women. The market women started calling her names and almost tagged her a kidnapper saying the girl is too young to be that exposed.

Read below as she narrates her experience:

I can't believe how ignorant and envious people can be... I went to meet peace where her mum sells Ugwu and I was almost eaten raw by the Ugwu sellers there... I was so disoriented!

Peace' Mum didn't complain, I already spoke with her Dad and he was grateful but these women couldn't hide their jealousy, they made a scene and almost tagged me a kidnapper...people started gathering.

The envious Ugwu women said they saw her pictures everywhere on the internet that she was too young, I asked them if she was too young to be successful?

These women were trying to convince her mum not to allow me take her to the studio for professional photos. They even blamed her for allowing me to take the pictures in the first place.

That's when it became so obvious that it was jealousy! she said

Source: http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/they-almost-tagged-me-kidnapper.html

Mr op ds case is very very simple to tackle. Just tell d parents d truth about the monetary benefits, then tell them to accompany you to the studio. If it did not work, go with a her entire family members
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by JikanBaura(m): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
mumu photographer. Idiot making up lies about how her mom cooperated with you. plan to make her successful or yourself. You want to disturb the girl and her family peace why won't they tagged you Kidnapper, grin lucky you are they haven't beaten you to comma

The girls eyes are fantastically beautiful, we got lots of them in Nigeria cool

check this Hausa/Fulani girls bizarre Eyes shocked

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by gozzlin: 9:13pm On Jul 31, 2017
undecided

Madam professional photographer leave the poor, innocent girl alone. You just want to exploit the girl for your own personal gain.
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by sisisioge: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Tedassie:

just like me

You have multicoloured eyes? Lucky you grin
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Pls how old is she I would like to marry her.no jokes
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by sisisioge: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ashley86400:
Wow...I've only seen a particular set of eyes exactly similar to this in colour on a famous picture taken by a photographer who was taking pictures in a war-torn Afghanistan village and stumbled across an Afghan girl.
Even though she was dirty and wore torn clothes...the picture was famous world-wide and left people mesmerized.
This could be the beginning of something for this Nigerian girl. .I hope her mother doesn't stay too uptight about it.

Here's the Afghan girl's pic which featured on the front page of an edition of Time magazine.

I know her picture. She's always featured on any credible feature of "people with the most beautiful eyes". I totally love her honest to the marrow look there.

1 Like

Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by eboiga(f): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Thank God they didn't change the story and call you a badoo member
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Tedassie(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
sisisioge:

You have multicoloured eyes? Lucky you grin
Nope...hazel smiley
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by sisisioge: 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
JikanBaura:
mumu photographer. Idiot making up lies about how her mom cooperated with you. plan to make her successful or yourself. You want to disturb the girl and her family peace why won't they tagged you Kidnapper, grin lucky you are they haven't beaten you to comma

The girls eyes are fantastically beautiful, we got lots of them in Nigeria cool

check this Hausa/Fulani girls bizarre Eyes shocked

...and you would have seen those eyes there if no one had taken those pics? Biko be open minded. Whew!
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by Tedassie(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
diezani:
isnt that Iris heterochromia that you people are playing with!! ? I don't think it is something to be celebrated
Hers is sectoral heterochromia
Re: Update On Peace, Girl With Multicoloured Eye Balls Pictured At Mile 12 Market by ayodot(m): 9:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
This is a Teseniegan - The Moon eye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Have Turned Into An Introvert Because Of My Scar. Please Help / How Rivers State Lockdown Trapped Me In Port Harcourt (Pictures) / Do You Personally Know Anyone Who Has Tested Positive Or Died Of Coronavirus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.