Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) (33289 Views)

Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Punish Residents Who Mistook A Ghanaian Soldier For Robber & Killed Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by jonhemma11: 6:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
END OF THE ROAD FOR THE DAREDEVIL IN ENUGU

The Enugu state command of the Nigeria Police Force in its renewed onslaught/manhunt against the daredevil who are torn on the flesh of the members of the public in the early hours of 31/7/17 through its operatives of the TransEkulu Division of the Nigeria Police Force encountered suspected hoodlums numbering about four through a distress call in which the operatives responded swiftly.

It was gathered that suspects armed with a pump action riffle had allegedly gone to a house situated at Onuakpa street Transekulu Enugu from where they allegedly broke into the owners house and allegedly robbed occupants of their valuables and thereafter was about abducting and whisking away one of the occupants of the house, a 76 year old mercy chijioke in her own car before the operatives of the Trans Ekulu Division who responded swiftly to the distress call that was raised encountered and in the ensuing gun battle, one of the suspects was gun down and later confirmed dead while others were fatally injured and arrested.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/enugu-state-police-gun-down-armed.html?m=1

Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by Memories12411: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
Oh! Wasted lives and destinies.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2017
one of the suspects was gun down and later confirmed dead while others were fatally injured and arrested.

So who con be the other two

Wetin concern me self

Fooooolish fooools

When de would have donated their LIVER KIDNEY to people that need dem

Naa there don waste am grin

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by muykem: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good job by police.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 6:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Damn
Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by Tapout(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
according to some YouTube videos, in some cities in Brazil, "armed" robbers when caught are executed instantly. Nothing like court case or jail term

That day, I was just watching n wud be like, "this cop is about to kill this guy o and Thats it bang! bang!! That's someone leaving mother earth. It was quite chilling, but they kinda deserve it. it's not fair that someone would toil and labour to survive, then someone comes from nowhere and takes it all because he has a gun.

26 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:49pm On Jul 31, 2017
Fast life...
Fast cash
The bane of our youths today
Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
Kudos
Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2017
sad
Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by bbbabes(f): 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bastards... I spit on your grave

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by modsfucker: 6:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
THE RATE AT WHICH IGBOS LOSE THEIR LIVES DUE TO CRIME THESE DAYS EHHHHHNNNNNN

THEY WOULD SOON GO INTO EXTINCTION

BIAFRA = CRIME

11 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by soberkid: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
See how they just wasted their lives, some people just don't understand how precious life is sad

To the good samaritans let us join hands and save Joy by donating directly(7781200091 Joy Hycent diamondbank)
Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
Wasted soul,rest in pieces
Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by shurch(m): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
Where is Alison madueke?
Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
wasted sexual energy to produce these bastards
Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by talk2saintify(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
this guys looks so familar

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by thonyokun(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
wasted sexual energy's to produce these bastards
Chaii must you speak English?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by Coldfeets: 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ndi oshi.

Tufiakwa unu. embarassed
Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by axeman2(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
What Happen To Our Politicians That Have Stolen Billion Of Naira These Criminals Dont Deserve To Die.
Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by sayentease(m): 6:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
bbbabes:
Bastards... I spit on your grave

You can spit again when you find out what your bf does for a living..

Most of this stupid NL slayslaves are quick to judge but doesn't even know how their on bobo makes a living.

We are all thieves but whoever that is caught is an armed robber.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
Good for them no time waste angrythis guys snatched my 2019 rolls Roy's last week am angry, ve to buy another orange colour today
Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by Jabioro: 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Please identify the fatally wounded animals and the dead among the fools... anyway all na waste...
Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 31, 2017

Amuru gini? Amuru nwa Nwoke.
My son is doing well in the city.
Better a legit earned garri wt coconut than all this.
You claim guy man, you claim street.
Now who be the real G for street?
I tell you... God's mill grinds slowly and surly. You say I be Jew.
Well the mill still dey grind kwa and you don kpai kwa.

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by dakeskese(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
hmmm....

Why will someone decide to die like a chicken?
All in the name of crime.

Pathetic!
Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
thats how their end always is.
They have been taking from the innocents now their are taken
Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by Nasrudeen: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bleep them
Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by soberkid: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
pyyxxaro:
one of the suspects was gun down and later confirmed dead while others were fatally injured and arrested.

Wetin concern me self

Fooooolish fooools

True talk!! I think its time government starts harvesting organs of these criminals 'legally' and donate them to law abiding citizens that truly need it, instead of wasting their lives let them be useful.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by chiscodedon(m): 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Ehya ...wasted fine gene trousers
Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
thonyokun:

Chaii must you speak English?
my English teacher no know book nah Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by Anikulhapo(m): 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
modsfucker:
THE RATE AT WHICH IGBOS LOSE THEIR LIVES DUE TO CRY THESE DAYS EHHHHHNNNNNN

THEY WOULD SOON GO INTO EXTINCTION

BIAFRA = CRIME
Not everything is tribalism bro

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by lonelydora: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
Enugu is a secured town. Afonjas and Arewa youths should not come and spoil put Biafra land for us .
Re: Armed Robber Killed By Enugu Police (Photos) by wellmax(m): 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Wetin concern me self

The report said four hoodlums

Fooooolish fooools

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrest Fraudster Who Built A Hotel After Duping A Lady Via Fake Dollar Scam / Married Man Rapes A Physically-Challenged Virgin In Ondo / Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.