Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria (3378 Views)

What Are Your Top 3 Criteria When Looking For A Potential Life Partner? / Four Brothers Marry The Same Day In Delta, 2 Marry Two Wives Each. Photos / Vaseline Crew,hop In Here..check Out The Butt On This Lady (2) (3) (4)

Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yeah. Just as the topic reads, I am here to find a wife.
But you must be willing to squat with me in one room
Make sure you can cook
Make sure you are not troublesome
Just be presentable
Your character is of utmost importance to me.

I will provide food and water and the basic needs.
I will answer your husband
I will protect you.

Send me Pm and I will reply.
Waiting...... No jokes. sad
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Mafking(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Olasaad....saw you peeping...God has finally answered your prayer

Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Please don't be shy. Common we can build a future together.

Send me a pm and I will follow up kiss
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by olasaad(f): 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mafking:
Olasaad....saw you peeping...God has finally answered your prayer

Lol.
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2017
Omowumeee are you in? Don't be shy okay
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2017
Antina and pweetychyka., Come and try you luck oo. You never can tell
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by omowumeee(f): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
DoorMasters:
Omowumeee are you in? Don't be shy okay
one room? I hate cooking and am very troublesome
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
I won't mention your name. They will only see our prewedding pics.

Thickminaj. You have sth to say
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2017
omowumeee:
It's a lie joor. We will move from one room to duplex. But for now, it's one room. I know you are not what you said
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Yuneekh, interested? Don't worry, we will be fine
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2017
#clearsthroat

Aje a Wa oh!!
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by omowumeee(f): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
DoorMasters:
It's a lie joor. We will move from one room to duplex. But for now, it's one room. I know you are not what you said
I want mansion now! not interested in your one room
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2017
GODKID98:
#clearsthroat

Aje a Wa oh!!
Meaning please?

You are not a Babe na
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2017
Iphunanya come. It might work between us
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
omowumeee:
I want mansion now! not interested in your one room
grin Chai. Funny Babe. Oya keep looking for mansion na. I have one room now with hope of mansion
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2017
DoorMasters:
Meaning please?
You are not a Babe na
Yep
I was just wishing u luck!
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2017
GODKID98:

Yep

I was just wishing u luck!
OK. If true
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2017
Mhizv and Rtopzy....interested? just pm me
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Rtopzy(f): 7:50pm On Jul 31, 2017
DoorMasters:
Mhizv and Rtopzy....interested? just pm me
Should I propose or you will?

Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by pweetychyka(f): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2017
DoorMasters:
Antina and pweetychyka., Come and try you luck oo. You never can tell

grin grin grin grin thanks boss not interested wink
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2017
Rtopzy:

Should I propose or you will?
No I will propose before you choke me with bad English.

Will you stay with me in one room
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
pweetychyka:

grin grin grin grin thanks boss not interested wink
Chika don't do this na. I will try and satisfy you na
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Rtopzy(f): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2017
DoorMasters:
No I will propose before you choke me with bad English.

Will you stay with me in one room
Yes!!!! lolz
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by pweetychyka(f): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
DoorMasters:
Chika don't do this na. I will try and satisfy you na

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na so....
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2017
pweetychyka:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na so....
Yeeeeeeeeh. Chika has accepted. Oya send me a pm please
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2017
Rtopzy:

Yes!!!! lolz
OK nice. I am buying a rubber carpet for the room tomorrow. What else would you want to see there
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by moshood521: 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
omowumeee:

Hahaha....
She sharpaly form wicket to escape d bobo
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by thickminaj(f): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
DoorMasters:
I won't mention your name. They will only see our prewedding pics.

Thickminaj. You have sth to say
No o... Not at all... grin
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2017
thickminaj:
No o... Not at all... grin
I have a room thicky baby. We will eventually move to a mansion in the future. Say yes joor
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Chynie I know you are here to meet me, Come inside please
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by pweetychyka(f): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
DoorMasters:
Yeeeeeeeeh. Chika has accepted. Oya send me a pm please

Ayam coming grin grin grin
Re: Hello Babes, I Am Looking 4 Someone 2 Marry Here. Check Out Criteria by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
pweetychyka:

Ayam coming grin grin grin
Chichi nwanyi oma, don't walk away na. We can build together na

“I Lent My Boyfriend Money, Now He Has Refused To Pay Back” - Nigerian Lady / Beautiful Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Swimwear At Miami Beach (Photos) / Is VICTORIAN Planning To Get Married this January?