Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) (35308 Views)

Lady With Severe Autism Who Can't Speak Graduates (Photos) / Pour Water On Birthday Celebrant, Be Charged To Court- Ajayi Crowther University / Friends Pour Water On Graduate And His Mother At UNILAG Convocation (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by royalsgist: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
Like a Facebook User commented. “Should we stop graduating in Nigeria, that after graduating they will want to kill you?” He wrote…

source.....https://royalsgist.com/2017/07/31/graduating-today-look/

3 Likes

Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2017
Illiteracy So person cannot graduate in peace again?

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by internationalman(m): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
madridguy:
The way Nigerians abuse d word illiteracy en.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by etzskillz(m): 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2017
Shii happens
Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by dyangprof(m): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2017
wots d prov of graduation wtout seeing d final exam result? i sorry fa dem.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by Rooneyboy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2017
see them , like they've made it through life.

they don't know nothing yet

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by rottenPussy: 10:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Bltch better go hustle. Degree don't pay d bills, only physical cash does that.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 12:04am On Aug 01, 2017
This is getting out of hand.
People are just going berserk and taking it to the extreme.

Why not take her out for celebration or buy her a gift or give her some cash to hold before entering the labour market or to raise capital?

I am not against going wild but it should be to a certain degree.

16 Likes

Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:53am On Aug 01, 2017
undecided

Later later job go dey evade u like say em own u money.
cry

NwaAmaikpe!
Ur attention is seriously needed here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by greatestman(m): 5:14am On Aug 01, 2017
The school I graduated after spending like 7 years ( 5 years normal duration of the course, 1 year Remedial, 1 year Strike+Renovation).. You are simply in the school but your spirit is doing NYSC. Who will have time to celebrate so called graduation without seeing your final result..

9 Likes

Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by BlueRayDick: 7:19am On Aug 01, 2017
What nonsense is this? I bet they definitely don't know what the Nigerian future holds for them, cos if they do they will prolly move quietly from their exam hall to a skill acquisition center without any drama and learn a useful skill.

Dem go hear word when they are done with NYSC one year jamboree

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2017
I so much hate this nonsense, I won't write my last degree exam from my hostel.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by AgentBravura: 8:45am On Aug 01, 2017
Slow websites and non-mobile friendly websites
are a major turn off for prospective clients.
Get in touch with us and let our experts
run maintenance and analytics on your website.
Contact Us: Ultra Media Web Solutions
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by KayDEAN(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2017
She might have 16 carryovers oh

1 Like

Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2017
me I prefer the one where people sign their names and nicknames on the clothes of those graduating, that way you keep the shirt and the memory.

this method is babaric and mundane... Ndito Africa nnyin, its been 150yrs since civilization came to Africa... mbok Ndito eka... let's act civilized.

1 Like

Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:49am On Aug 01, 2017
shocked

It's meaningless.

It's meaningless wetting a girl's T-shirt if she has a bra on

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by Ladyjumong(f): 8:50am On Aug 01, 2017
undecided
Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by mikeycharles(m): 8:51am On Aug 01, 2017
shocked

I think she's having sex with the floor and she's probably a marine spirit, hence the pouring of water.

1 Like

Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:51am On Aug 01, 2017
What is wrong with this black race?? This is barbaric and inhuman! The older ones grow up to take up offices and steal their own people blind and are revered for doing so. The younger ones who have just been freshly knowledge celebrate in the most bizarre way ever see. No one thinks of contributing anything to the society. Just to steal and destroy.
Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe has spoken
oldfoolnigger:
undecided

cry

NwaAmaikpe!
oldfoolnigger:
undecided

cry

NwaAmaikpe!
Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by victorazy(m): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2017
madridguy:

do u even know the meaning of that word "illiteracy"?
Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by bbbabes(f): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2017
The Camera is good

2 Likes

Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by kingrt2(m): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2017
Cracking comments

See signature
Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2017
TF I will seriously fight with my friends if they'd done this to me. Pour pepper water on me , no problem, but please, for the love of ranchodas shamaldad chanchad, do not fucki.ng roll in me contaminated mud water. One could easily fucki.ng get a fucki.ng disease. angry angry angry

Bad idea all round.

1 Like

Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by dakeskese(m): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2017
hmmmm...

Reminds me of my friend Shagari... Oh Shagari!!!

Na so the guy jux de dance about after our final paper. He pull shirt, pull trouser... remain only short and singlet. Dem de pour am water he jux de happy dat day. Oh dat day!!!

With tears in my eyes, I announce to you that the last tym I checked, he is still a student in that school...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by haykinzz(m): 8:53am On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by buoye1(m): 8:54am On Aug 01, 2017
I fit kill person if you try this poo on me
Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by samoagagu: 8:54am On Aug 01, 2017
Nonsense smiley smiley
Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2017
Crowd Mentality. That's why this has not stopped. They'd pour you gutters as farewell gift because they saw those before them do it. Resisting will not save you either. And these are Nigerian undergraduates. Lol. Everything we do as Nigerians can be traced to the state of Nigeria. This is how Sarcasm Ruined us. http://www.mortalpoet.com/article-sarcasm-ruined-nigeria/
Re: Friends Pour Water On A Lady As She Graduates (Photos) by REB3L(m): 8:55am On Aug 01, 2017
bbbabes:
The Camera is good
Do you take pictures or is your phone's camera bad?.
Wondering how you noticed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Great Psychological Tricks We Should All Learn / See What My 3 Years Old Daughter Did For Her Homework / Meet Kofoworola Ademola, First African Woman To Graduate From Oxford University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.