Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs (41493 Views)

7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Gerrard59(m): 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
FILEBE:

Personally, to me, their shouldn't be any reason why we are doing boyfriend and girlfriend and it won't lead to marriage. What is the essence of the relationship if it won't lead to marriage? You guys just have to define your relationship, if na for friends of benefits relationship o abi na the do-me-i-do-you relationship.

Lastly, O. P, can you say or give this advice to your daughter?
Make you no vex o. Guy to guy talk over some bottles of malt and isi ewu.

Not every relationship is supposed to lead to marriage. The stats are low.

Folks talking about "borehole" should understand that a female's vagina is elastic. So your "borehole" analogy is false.

@Post, To an extent, OP is right. Like and Like.

However, it is the hypocrisy displayed by some or same males that accuse ladies who are sexually liberal of that pisses me off.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 11:35pm On Aug 14, 2017
abdulkayus:

And how do u knw the right relationship right from onset?
And guys are very cunning, manipulate a gal into relationship, have sex with her and then dump her, then move to the next victims. I have seen these and is still happening. A gal will truly love a guy bt all wat d guy is after is d sex and after getting it or getting enough of it, he will dump her. Guys are nt also helping matters.
And mind u it is d number of relationship a gal enter that turn her into a borehole.A gal can be in just one relationship, one body count , but will still be a bore hole cos of constant sex. What will u say abt that?

About the borehole, I'm glad you are you can be in a single relationship and still become a bore hole so her issue was never about the state of her vagina but if moral decadence

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by goingape1: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
Fabulocity:
Dear Nigerian guys
There is more to life than sex. Stop this obsession about violating the next hole with your rotten pricks and watch your true potentials manifest, watch sucess, money and breakthrough follow you. Trust me on this one.
Sincerely,
A truly concerned female.
I'm sure you are the product of that rotten prick from ya Father's own undecided

unproductive brain!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Etisaljoseph: 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
Silentscreamer:
Hmmm... Seems nigerian guys lives depend on sex. See ranting.

Just came here to read comments
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 11:38pm On Aug 14, 2017
FILEBE:

baba. Me and you na man. Make we no lie give ourselves. Let it not be that i dey try do eye service or gather attention from the ladies but the truth has to be spoken bro.
KONJI NA BASTARD!
I won't deny the war we fight with this Konji every now and then as a guy. These girls sef no help matter them dey always trigger the Konji. Make i leave that talk for another day.
You see ehn, wetin u write up there na just to justify your request for sex from ur g.
Frnd. Sex should be mutual. If she wants to give you, collect it and don't make it like it is your birthright. If you want to make it your birthright, bros, marry her.
Sex is sacred. Na before before talk be that (it still is). Now, e no sacred anything for our eyes again. Which style our papa Don do wey we never do pass am before 25? We are just making a big deal out of sex
I rather, we focus on self improvement, money and family. If a girl sees this in you. Forgerrit! Ut have her legs (although some girls are stupid and born to open for any stupid reasons or deceit) As, a guy man, u just gaz work hard, make am and marry ur babe. If una marry... If you like, make una dey do the thing every night and morning. E no affect ny body and e good for una.
I know ladies have their faults or bad habits o but we should use bad to fight bad, e no make sense.
Personally, to me, their shouldn't be any reason why we are doing boyfriend and girlfriend and it won't lead to marriage. What is the essence of the relationship if it won't lead to marriage? You guys just have to define your relationship, if na for friends of benefits relationship o abi na the do-me-i-do-you relationship.

Lastly, O. P, can you say or give this advice to your daughter?
Make you no vex o. Guy to guy talk over some bottles of malt and isi ewu.

No reason to do boyfriend and girlfriend if it won't lead to marriage abi? So you see a girl and with the help of jazz you know she will be your wife and then you go and marry her that's how relationships work in your village abi? Before she becomes your wife she was a stranger first then she becomes your gf then she becomes your fiance. Baba enough with these fallacies you're making men sound illogical

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by FILEBE(m): 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
thesuave10:

Speaking for myself bros I will encourage my daughter to be sexually compatible with whoever she wants to be with before they get married. So don't throw that lame ass daughter line

Thank God you said before they get married . . That means they are fiance and finance and not your 200 level University daughter. Tell her that and see if she won't be nicknamed the "hole"
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Ifedith(m): 11:39pm On Aug 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Is this real?
Coming from a man? Wow! shocked shocked

Don't get emotional...you said your mother and grand mothers did it. Na you talk am. I understand your stand now, it's a family thing.
E be like say you no get parents, anyway I'll forgive if you don't buy if you do then I'll still pretend that you are just trying to make story long.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by BabaIjebuXL(m): 11:41pm On Aug 14, 2017
christm386:

pls this topic is not 4 u, u re too ugly for God's sake, even if I been wan sex ur face go kill the urge within milliseconds, I am sure ur boyfriend(which I doubt that u have of course who will be that stupid to date u) will be the one begging for no sex until break up, keep ur smelling pussy to urself, ugly afonja

That's her option, u need not insult her. Only God knows the kind of women you keep.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by rose54321: 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Who else learnt the word "eunuch* from game of thrones.
Lol
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
FILEBE:

Thank God you said before they get married . . That means they are fiance and finance and not your 200 level University daughter. Tell her that and see if she won't be nicknamed the "hole"

Are you well? So there's a class in university before you become a fiance? What of it they've been dating since she was in 100lvl. My man in the name of God receive sense! So you meet a girl and she jumps from stranger to fiance here you go again with your fallacies

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by pocohantas(f): 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2017
Ifedith:

E be like say you no get parents, anyway I'll forgive if you don't buy if you do then I'll still pretend that you are just trying to make story long.

You will be someone's parent...I look forward to you passing your teachings on this thread to your daughters and sons too cheesy cheesy

Ifedith:

I guess you're very young, but if you're not tgen lemme remind you that our parents didn't do romantic relationship, what they did was point and kill. That's how they were able to remain virgins, the ones that engaged in romantic relationships did not marry as virgins, you can quote me anywhere.

Point and kill indeed...and the times the women went to visit the men in their homes before marriage. The times they spent for the mother-in-laws to access them, wasn't enough time to scatter the poosie?

Make una sha dey use protection. Too much diseases around.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Ifedith(m): 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Your parents did same?
As in, your famous mothers that all married as VIRGINS?

So, you mean...your mom and grandmom slept with some men before marriage? I am just hearing this for the first time grin grin
I guess you're very young, but if you're not tgen lemme remind you that our parents didn't do romantic relationship, what they did was point and kill. That's how they were able to remain virgins, the ones that engaged in romantic relationships did not marry as virgins, you can quote me anywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
abdulkayus:

Babe, u are right and kudos to you. Many guys here justifying sex in a relationship can't give that same advice to their sisters or daughters. They will be so over protective of them nt knowing karma is a bi.tch.
A relationship is a period to know eachother not a period for sex.
yeah broda....am glad u think differently

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by evansjeff(m): 11:43pm On Aug 14, 2017
Who sent Nairaland to start posting signatures under comments? Is that the upgrade we need? Mmmtttccchhheeeww....
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2017
FILEBE:

Before they get married includes while they are dating. This reasoning is disappointing Oya take .let me pray for you grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by DarkRebel69: 11:45pm On Aug 14, 2017
safarigirl:
your idea of romance revolving around the activity of sex goes to show how immature you are.

Let me tell you a secret most of you people with the mentality of kids seems not to realize when starting such topics. You CAN be in a romantic relationship WITHOUT having sex.

You do not need romance to have sex, you can fu-ck any i-diot and you won't even know said eediot's name. That is sex, romance is connecting on a deeper, more intimate level than sex.

Sex is not the end all, be all of relationships. The sooner most Nigerian men AND women of today understand this, the better the marriages of this century will be.

I guess the relationships of old where men and women only had sex after marriage had no romance according to you?

Sex and romance are inextricably interwoven. Sex is raw, "biological", unrefined, philistine - a pitch-perfect summation of man's animalistic nature. Romance is merely an art embellishment we've given to sex, an apparel of civility to veil that barbaric näkedness of sexual intercourse. Be that as it may, romance and sex are wont to go hand-in-hand, except maybe for asexuals, greysexuals, and aromantics.

Peek at what Wikipedia has to say about romance (I've emboldened the portion that I wish to draw to your attention):

"Romance is the expressive and pleasurable feeling from an emotional attraction towards another person. This feeling is often associated with sexual attraction. It is eros rather than agape, philia, or storge."

Mr. Rapmoney was right, a lady who wishes to be celibate should equally get into a "platonic relationship" with a fellow celibate or with an aromantic or with an asexual, or with a sexually-active guy open to toing and froing that path of celibacy with her. She shouldn't get into a "romantic relationship" and naturally assume that holding off sex is a "natural dynamic" of a relationship of that ilk.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by free2ryhme: 11:46pm On Aug 14, 2017
There is a major problem with girls when it comes to understanding and digesting any issue that bothers on sex, romance and relationship.

ladies, if u made a comment concerning the OP post what is the connection between his opinion and what you are rambling about.

honestly you did not even read the post before jumping into conclusions

Break off relations with men until you mature a great deal more.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2017
Stellie:
hmm u finally talked wel buh wel somtyms we can neva tel wat a guys plan is. Some guys cn pretend for africa . Al dy want is just sex . Dy wud pretend buh wen dy get it, den its over....so wel, a gal shud giv sex to her boyfrnd wen she feels its ryt.. Its nt MANDATORY... To al dos guys mentionin money, wel spend money on a gal wen u feel its ryt , its nt MANDATORY

If he's your boyfriend and you feel his a real guy then it's mandatory. The screening point should be before you enter a relationship not when you enter you start screening to see if his authentic. If he lied to you and deceived you into a relationship he can also deceive you into sex so this your so called "feelings" don't count here

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by thesuave10(m): 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2017
pocohantas:

Your parents did same?
As in, your famous mothers that all married as VIRGINS?

So, you mean...your mom and grandmom slept with some men before marriage? I am just hearing this for the first time grin grin

So in your mind you have reasoned grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Temysteve(m): 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Silentscreamer:
ladies are the traitor! After taking him to cloud 9, u'll nw say no. Thats emotional blackmail...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Ifedith(m): 11:49pm On Aug 14, 2017
Stellie:
hmmm oga . U r d one to get d msg.. Listen a relationship is a period of tym wen u get to know ur partner bfor marriage , not where u get to fuccck ur partner...sex is by choice not compulsory so a gal can b in a relationship witout havin sex, its nt by force. Its up to d guy if he can cope or not....Now wen ur daughter tels u she has a boyfrnd . Tel her : babygal go fucck dat guy's dickk til it shrinks .. Kip tellin her dat til she gets married okay ..... Bye
Romantic relationship involves sex, if it doesn't occur, great, if it does then its expected, trying to subtract sex in a romantic is nothing short of hypocrisy, lemme be frank with you. If my 13yrs old comes and says she have a boyfriend, then she has to end it. Anything less is unacceptable. When she comes of age, and then she'll be able to take care of herself and shoulder the responsibility of her actions. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by demefa(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Silentscreamer:
R u among the broke guys? Then ur priority shuld be about working hard to make money and not sex. Misplaced priority.
Sharrap u look dirty and ugly, no big ass. Even free I won't fvck u
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
Silentscreamer:

If you have something else to give us, we would gladly and thankfully receive it.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by FILEBE(m): 11:53pm On Aug 14, 2017
thesuave10:

Nairalanders should stop throwing fallacies up and down. Should I tell you the amount of relationships that failed because of lack of sex? If a relationship fails with sex there's more to it than blaming it on sex. You don't seem to know what sexual compatibility is that's why i spoke of enlightenment. Sex strengthens relationships if you don't know, know it now. Sex increases intimacy. Now sex can be harmful no doubt but it strengthens relationships. What of the millions of relationship that have failed without sex. Bros I repeat stop making fallacious arguments. Self control? So because I want to have sex with my fiance/gf before marriage there is no self control? Baba reason na . undecidedThat is not self control. Self control is about knowing when and how much sex and not because you can stay in a relationship without sex. Infact that is madness

Oga mi sir! Han han! what is it with you and this sexual compatibility thing sef? is it only sex that fails a marriage? Sex failing a marriage is a small problem that can be fixed compared to other marriage problems that can't be fixed. Their is more to relationship than sex. Self control is having the urge and also having the power to say no. I can't say i am innocent. I am working on it. Okay? lol. It just not right that i think it is my right to have sex with a girl just because we are doing bf and gf. If she asks for it. Baba, i wont say No o. if i ask and she gives me. I will be glad. If she doesn't,then i rebuke the devil grin . If she becomes my wife. Ehn ehn! i can make it my food. if we are not sexually compartible, we will solve our problems ourselves. There is more to marriage. It is an institution. Sexual compatibility is the least of marital problems

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by pocohantas(f): 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2017
thesuave10:

So in your mind you have reasoned grin
Stop trying desperately hard to get my attention.
anymore dumb pictures?? Too much effort...SMH grin grin

FILEBE:

Oga mi sir! Han han! what is it with you and this sexual compatibility thing sef? is it only sex that fails a marriage? Sex failing a marriage is a small problem that can be fixed compared to other marriage problems that can't be fixed. Their is more to relationship than sex. Self control is having the urge and also having the power to say no. I can't say i am innocent. I am working on it. Okay? lol. It just not right that i think it is my right to have sex with a girl just because we are doing bf and gf. If she asks for it. Baba, i wont say No o. if i ask and she gives me. I will be glad. If she doesn't,then i rebuke the devil grin . If she becomes my wife. Ehn ehn! i can make it my food. if we are not sexually compartible, we will solve our problems ourselves. There is more to marriage. It is an institution. Sexual compatibility is the least of marital problems

You're pouring water on a rock, it'll be more profitable to watch paint dry wink Nice argument, we need more sane men and women.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by demefa(m): 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
I enjoyed marathon sex on Saturday with a very heavy ass gal. Her ass nearly swallowed me, but as a don I stood my ground. I won, no gal can win me in bed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Ifedith(m): 11:55pm On Aug 14, 2017
pocohantas:

You will be someone's parent...I look forward to you passing your teachings on this thread to your daughters and sons too cheesy cheesy

Point and kill indeed...and the times the women went to visit the men in their homes before marriage. The times they spent for the mother-in-laws to access them, wasn't enough time to scatter the poosie?

Make una sha dey use protection. Too much diseases around.
1. The thread is not the problem but what i do with.
2.The mothers spent the night with the ladies that come over for assessment, if they try sleep in the same room alone with the man eh... .Chai! only God can say. With that I'll say gud nyt.
Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Silentscreamer:
R u among the broke guys? Then ur priority shuld be about working hard to make money and not sex. Misplaced priority.

Does he need money to have sex?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Malawian(m): 11:56pm On Aug 14, 2017
Guys, let me share a winning strategy. If a girl starts that no sex relationship, be patient it will only take you less than two hours to get into her. just continue to pamper and smooch her, then instead of always kissing and grouping her girls from the outside, force your hands into the girls and squeeze them very tight. trust me, this works, even as first time date. from that point she is going to reciprocate, and guy, you need your animal animal mood going forward. pull everything pullable out of her, and get on with your business. even if na one minute you do, all join, the next one no go give you tough time like that again. based on personal experience bro.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by davillian(m): 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2017
A girl that has tasted banana saying she wants a relationship without sex.

My brother agree start the relationship provided you truely Love her.
Leave sex out of the relationship and engage in other romantic activities with her.
She will ask u to bring condom it's just a matter of time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
2funkyy:
I am sure op created this thread to read women's opinion,truth is we all want what we want, we always have a choice,its not by force, a girl can date who she wants, whether a broke guy,rich guy, sexually active, and platonic guy, guys too can date broke girl, rich girl, sexually active and platonic girl, my point is the choice is yours no one has a right to request for sex or money except you are married.

Your post seems to be the only Non-aggressive post on this thread from a female cheesy tongue

But lets be sincere, If you plan to date a girl without willing to part ways with your money on Gifts & some materials things. I can bet my Life on it that the Relationship will never work. Whether its a Non-sex relationship or Not. Money must be spent.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs by InvertedHammer: 11:58pm On Aug 14, 2017
/
They don't have to stay off romantic relationships.

They should be encouraged to opt for "no expenses" relationships.

That way....the equation is balanced.

\

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

"Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) / I Caught My Fianceé Cheating The Second Time. / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.