Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,514 members, 7,861,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

love - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / love (6332 Views)

I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! / For All The Girls Who Think Im Not A Fine Boy (pic) / I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: love by Burna88(f): 9:32am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
jeezzz you mean that for serious,how are we to believ all this,coz I recently discoverd there is a special site where people go and copy peoples problem and post it here trying to get people opinion...

Op please sorry to say I don't believ you,but sure some gullible people will believ yougrin
bro please,I know no sites,even if I do what ll I gain from posting people's stories,money? I don't have that time,dose who gave opinions are not gullible ,cos weda it's the truth or a lie it changes nothing for them.believe it or not,no shii
Re: love by Chuknovski(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2017
baby I feel you lonely and hawny...don't date ur guy's friends...in case you need anaconda I have a sweet one.. girls love my kukumber.lols
Re: love by Martin0(m): 9:35am On Aug 01, 2017
Burna88:
op is saying the truth,besides no one here has blamed the guy.
but if you inlove with you boyfriends friend as u said it not a crime u know but it shouldn't be base on because he probably might be richer than your's the love should come from the heart and I hope you not in love with him probably coz he guarantees marriage far better than your boyfriend.

My Ex actually married my best friend but I never had a problem with it rather I supported her and my friend and me including her are besties till date.But this was all achieved based on our mutual understanding sha but one reason while she married him or fall inlove with him was base on marriage,she was aging and I was growing to age,so no time for her,we have to consult a mutual understanding btw us,so if u are inlove with your boyfriends friend as u said I think you should have a better reason about it and do it secretly coz men of this generation won't agree to that..and it might even cause a rift btw them,and I hope the guy feels same for you alsogrin
Re: love by Martin0(m): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2017
Burna88:
bro please,I know no sites,even if I do what ll I gain from posting people's stories,money? I don't have that time,dose who gave opinions are not gullible ,cos weda it's the truth or a lie it changes nothing for them.believe it or not,no shii
wawuuuu this is a reall women if you are;Dhmmm
Re: love by merrymike47(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2017
Khallyella:
You're not in love.. You just want a one night stand & move on... Don't come crying here if someone interested in you finds out your sexcapades.
aswear
Re: love by Martin0(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
Don't make the mistake of dating his friend, find someone else, if you really love him, you won't even notice his friend.

You both have lost interest in the relationship and its obvious, no need trying to make it work, let it die a natural death.
Sometimes I begin to have the beliefs there are types of ladiesgrin

You are advicing a lady like you to kill her love for someone else
Do u think ladies or people fall in love for no reason??

Well it all depends on if what she's saying is through coz I need proves to believ her profile
Re: love by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:

Sometimes I begin to have the beliefs there are types of ladiesgrin

You are advicing a lady like you to kill her love for someone else
Do u think ladies or people fall in love for no reason??

Well it all depends on if what she's saying is through coz I need proves to believ her profile
How can you advise her to nurture the love for her boyfriend's friend, its stupidity and I won't advise that.

I can't even date my friend's ex or their boyfriend, its very bad.
Re: love by Burna88(f): 10:09am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
but if you inlove with you boyfriends friend as u said it not a crime u know but it shouldn't be base on because he probably might be richer than your's the love should come from the heart and I hope you not in love with him probably coz he guarantees marriage far better than your boyfriend.

My Ex actually married my best friend but I never had a problem with it rather I supported her and my friend and me including her are besties till date.But this was all achieved based on our mutual understanding sha but one reason while she married him or fall inlove with him was base on marriage,she was aging and I was growing to age,so no time for her,we have to consult a mutual understanding btw us,so if u are inlove with your boyfriends friend as u said I think you should have a better reason about it and do it secretly coz men of this generation won't agree to that..and it might even cause a rift btw them,and I hope the guy feels same for you alsogrin

I don't really know d guy,weda he is richer than my boyfriend I dunno,nd I ain't thinkin of marriage like that,just fell for him.
Re: love by Martin0(m): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
How can you advise her to nurture the love for her boyfriend's friend, its stupidity and I won't advise that.

I can't even date my friend's ex or their boyfriend, its very bad.
wow claps,grin u sound like a good girl to urselfgrin..

Why didn't u ask her what attracted her to the guy probably his boyfriend lack that..
Re: love by LorenzoWisdom(m): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2017
Burna88:
This is no movie,Its really happenin to me.I have a boyfriend Who seems to have lost interest in me,but Im still crazily head over heels for him...we seem to have lost it somewhere but Im trying to make it work between us.we were to meet few days ago to Settle the ish But unfortunately,his car broke down,he had to Cum wif his friend to Cum pick me,on seeing the guy i fell instantly for him,,i was quite shocked wenhe greeted me and i had to reply in a way.I told my friend about it,i saw him again Today nd he was staring at me while i was stylishly looking at him before he left,,But my friend said i should Forget it.I know right,it Cant work But hes all over my head now...and there is something about the guy,..NB;dar was his First time of Meeting me.

na so e te dy start..until u kum dy complain of HEART BREAK
Re: love by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
wow claps,grin u sound like a good girl to urselfgrin..

Why didn't u ask her what attracted her to the guy probably his boyfriend lack that..

How will you feel when your girlfriend start falling for your friend she just met? You will be green with jealousy.
Re: love by Khallyella(f): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
you see nigerian ladies actually have nothing to offer ther than sex..

Why can't it be possible for this gullible ladies to be patient enought to know the kind of man you rolling with outside sex

And Nigerian guys have nothing else to offer than money grin
Re: love by Martin0(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2017
Burna88:
I don't really know d guy,weda he is richer than my boyfriend I dunno,nd I ain't thinkin of marriage like that,just fell for him.
wow shocked are u sure such kind of a guy won't feel u are cheap,probably broadcasting it to his friend
Re: love by Burna88(f): 10:26am On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
How will you feel when your girlfriend start falling for your friend she just met? You will be green with jealousy.
it's wrong right,but he really has no right to be jealous,not in d case when he doesn't even care about me or look me in the face,he just changed weda it's pride I don't know
Re: love by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 01, 2017
Burna88:
This is no movie,Its really happenin to me.I have a boyfriend Who seems to have lost interest in me,but Im still crazily head over heels for him...we seem to have lost it somewhere but Im trying to make it work between us.we were to meet few days ago to Settle the ish But unfortunately,his car broke down,he had to Cum wif his friend to Cum pick me,on seeing the guy i fell instantly for him,,i was quite shocked wenhe greeted me and i had to reply in a way.I told my friend about it,i saw him again Today nd he was staring at me while i was stylishly looking at him before he left,,But my friend said i should Forget it.I know right,it Cant work But hes all over my head now...and there is something about the guy,..NB;dar was his First time of Meeting me.
Cheating is in your blood!!
Re: love by Martin0(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2017
Khallyella:

And Nigerian guys have nothing else to offer than money grin
hahahahahhah khallyella,u just wanna attack me back I knowgrin

But u know am not lying coz that actually how I see them,well I don't have money to offer as am extremely very very poorgrin
Re: love by Burna88(f): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
wow shocked are u sure such kind of a guy won't feel u are cheap,probably broadcasting it to his friend
I was neva gonna move closer to him
Re: love by Burna88(f): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2017
LorenzoWisdom:

na so e te dy start..until u kum dy complain of HEART BREAK
I'm already in one bro
Re: love by Martin0(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
No I won't feel so,my Ex actually got married to my bestfriend and we are still good friends till date including my Ex
Re: love by Martin0(m): 10:29am On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
I should ask he what went wrong with me rather than being jealous
Re: love by Khallyella(f): 10:40am On Aug 01, 2017
Martin0:
hahahahahhah khallyella,u just wanna attack me back I knowgrin

But u know am not lying coz that actually how I see them,well I don't have money to offer as am extremely very very poorgrin

Meaning , the only thing you have to offer is.. Unlimited messages? Lol
Some slay queens won't be happy about this
Re: love by Martin0(m): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2017
Burna88:
I was neva gonna move closer to him
well if u say so,I hope ur tactics pay's back
Re: love by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 01, 2017
Burna88:
it's wrong right,but he really has no right to be jealous,not in d case when he doesn't even care about me or look me in the face,he just changed weda it's pride I don't know
I know, people change, but of all the guys in the world you can love why his friend? Me I can't try that o, my self respect is more important to me. Imagine two friends talking about same girl they dated, what if you break up with the friend? They will use you as a laughing stock.

You don't know guys o, they always got each others back, you are the one that will cry and lose at the end.
Re: love by Martin0(m): 10:48am On Aug 01, 2017
Khallyella:

hahahahahah who care's unlimited messages jeezzz how did u know that,I agree to that unlimited coz I barely have tha time to callgrin
Re: love by Martin0(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2017
Khallyella:

slay queens hahahahgrin are u not slaying alsogrin like also a slay queengrin(*jokes*)grin
Re: love by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 01, 2017
Burna88:
Have you even found out the reason why he doesn't care about you no more? It could be he has fallen for another woman or he has lost interest in the relationship and grown weary of you, people don't just wake up and change, change is a gradual something caused by another thing.

What you will do instead of falling and dating his friend in the same cycle with him is to move on with your life, there are better people who will cherish you more than he did.
There is always a man for every woman and a woman for every man.
Re: love by Burna88(f): 11:46am On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
I know, people change, but of all the guys in the world you can love why his friend? Me I can't try that o, my self respect is more important to me. Imagine two friends talking about same girl they dated, what if you break up with the friend? They will use you as a laughing stock.

You don't know guys o, they always got each others back, you are the one that will cry and lose at the end.
I know right I was never gonna date him,dar was y I stated that it would be better if he wasn't related to my bf at all
Re: love by pally123: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Savage! ...some Tiwa ish

This op falls instantly every time. Im sure na so she do for d boyfriend. After a few shagging wt d new guy, dey will miss it somewhere n she will fall instantly again, maybe wt d gateman ds time....lol
It happened to me. Went with my friend to meet his new babe. She "fell" for me instantly. After like 2 years of steady shagging, my cousin one day suddenly told me, mehn, I don shag that your babe o! I wan mad!! Then I remembered how I got her and I calmed down. We continued shagging her between the two of us and comparing notes afterwards
Re: love by yomi007k(m): 12:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
pally123:
It happened to me. Went with my friend to meet his new babe. She "fell" for me instantly. After like 2 years of steady shagging, my cousin one day suddenly told me, mehn, I don shag that your babe o! I wan mad!! Then I remembered how I got her and I calmed down. We continued shagging her between the two of us and comparing notes afterwards
grin

Tnx for d input.
Re: love by MissRaine69(f): 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
You head is not in a good place anymore so how can you work things out with your man if your heart has already attached it's self elsewhere? He could be the one but your circumstances are not favourable for any commitment. Address what's going on in your love life first that's your priority.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Son’s Wife Made This Nonsense / 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You / A True Story Of Sister Mary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.