Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,959 members, 7,863,409 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

love - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / love (6334 Views)

I Had Sex With My Boyfriend's Friend...help! / For All The Girls Who Think Im Not A Fine Boy (pic) / I Think Im Loving Her But Im Afraid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: love by Burgerlomo: 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jostico:
on first sight, you fell for him. Are you so cheap ?

Gbam! You nailed it.
Re: love by PrickGetSize(m): 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
Op, don't let anybody dictate for you as they don't share your life with you.

Human wants and desires are unlimited and you have the right to explore your options.

Broaden out, fvck to your fill and always let your heart, not fellow humans, be your guide. Love is a scam from story books.
Re: love by PrickGetSize(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Burna88:
I guess nairalanders that have no conscience,,so now I have to be scared of them or take permission before typin something I want,,,wtf!
Most Nairalanders don't even understand what they type, so why must you listen to them? It's good to ask questions (it helps you to acquire more knowledge and experience) but you alone owe yourself your final decision.
Re: love by MrCross: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
Burna88:
i Love my bf Cross heaven
I love you too.
Re: love by dayleke: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2017
Burna88:
. the faith nd destiny should have worked in the First instance nd. I shouldnt have met him.

That's where you wrong....
Re: love by kinibigdeal(m): 8:39am On Aug 15, 2017
Burna88:
This is no movie,Its really happenin to me.

Sweetheart
Re: love by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 17, 2017
You invoke my spirit here... I'm the energy God!!!
Jacksparr0w1207:
Shes not regular. She makes the bangdadabang
Re: love by kinibigdeal(m): 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
Burna88:
so now falling for someone now defines cheap,What If it were to be a Crush,,nd get me ryt,i know hes my bfs or ex whatever friend so i wouldnt want to do something stupid

So you have been cheating on me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me! / Album Download. Lana Del Rey Born To Die Full / How Do You Confront A Married Man Who Does Not Know That You Know He Is Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.