Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business (13113 Views)

10 Fastest Ways To Find New Customers For Your Business / 3 Steps To Attracting New Customers For Your Business / 5 Key Ways To Attract Advertisers To Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by Novak(m): 7:02am On Aug 01, 2017
5 ways to get more customers

Getting customers sometimes isn't always romantic...

Sometimes it can be all hustle.

Let's get through 5 ways you can get more customers.

1. Paid Advertising
This involves utilising platforms to acquire customers. It can be online or offline, they include online ads, print ads, billboards etc.
You must very specific with your ads and know why you're setting it up, whether it's for brand awareness, lead generation or making sales.
Also be specific with your target market online in terms of age range, interests and more.
Always monitor your ads to see what's working and what's not.

2. Cold Calling/Cold Emailing
This involves having a list of prospects you don't personally know and contacting them through the phone or email.
There are online directories like Vconnect or BusinessList and lots more where you can get the contact of business owners.
This works best for B2B or service oriented businesses. As long as you have a product/service that adds real value to people's lives don't be shy to pick up that phone and make that call.

3. Hiring a Sales team/Affiliate Marketing
This involves having a team of experienced sales people. The upside to this is that they're already experienced and proven.
You can set targets for them and pay on performance.

4. Joint Ventures/Strategic Partnerships
This involves partnering with businesses who already have your customers.
This must be a win/win type of relationship and not just a parasitic one.
Examples can include a law firm and a web design agency deciding to partner up. They can cross promote each others services to existing customers and make additional money.
Another example can be partnering with social media influencers who are relevant to your product or service. They can get a percentage on sales that come from them.

5. Word of Mouth/Referrals
This is obviously the aftermath of all of the above. This can only be done when your customers are happy or (else you might be the one doing the word of mouth in a prison cell or in court)... Just kidding.
You can also take matters into your hands and give customers an incentive to make referrals maybe through a discount or something else. You can get creative with this.

http://demidigitalagency.com

4 Likes

Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by Camlot000007: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2017
Best ways still remain using slay queens as ur sales rep

6 Likes

Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by Ask087(m): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2017
Hnm
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by NwaAmaikpe: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2017
shocked

Keep decieveing yourself OP.
This is Naija!!!

That list is incomplete if JUJU is not there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by rapheal5(m): 8:05am On Aug 01, 2017
The guy above me eeen

2 Likes

Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 01, 2017
O.P 1 quick question. Why does garri not need all these methods of gaining customers? undecided

Wanna earn passive income with bitcoin?, visit my signature or click on [url]investbtc.org/ref:smoothie[/url]
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by pautex: 8:06am On Aug 01, 2017
We that are Employees what should we do?
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by pautex: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2017
Camlot000007:
Best ways still remain using slay queens as ur sales rep
Vaseline Crew.. I hail thee
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by IMASTEX: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2017
Cool
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by KayDEAN(m): 8:07am On Aug 01, 2017
S
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by chidiebere2020(m): 8:12am On Aug 01, 2017
Novak:
5 ways to get more customers

Getting customers sometimes isn't always romantic...

Sometimes it can be all hustle.

Let's get through 5 ways you can get more customers.

1. Paid Advertising
This involves utilising platforms to acquire customers. It can be online or offline, they include online ads, print ads, billboards etc.
You must very specific with your ads and know why you're setting it up, whether it's for brand awareness, lead generation or making sales.
Also be specific with your target market online in terms of age range, interests and more.
Always monitor your ads to see what's working and what's not.

2. Cold Calling/Cold Emailing
This involves having a list of prospects you don't personally know and contacting them through the phone or email.
There are online directories like Vconnect or BusinessList and lots more where you can get the contact of business owners.
This works best for B2B or service oriented businesses. As long as you have a product/service that adds real value to people's lives don't be shy to pick up that phone and make that call.

3. Hiring a Sales team/Affiliate Marketing
This involves having a team of experienced sales people. The upside to this is that they're already experienced and proven.
You can set targets for them and pay on performance.

4. Joint Ventures/Strategic Partnerships
This involves partnering with businesses who already have your customers.
This must be a win/win type of relationship and not just a parasitic one.
Examples can include a law firm and a web design agency deciding to partner up. They can cross promote each others services to existing customers and make additional money.
Another example can be partnering with social media influencers who are relevant to your product or service. They can get a percentage on sales that come from them.

5. Word of Mouth/Referrals
This is obviously the aftermath of all of the above. This can only be done when your customers are happy or (else you might be the one doing the word of mouth in a prison cell or in court)... Just kidding.
You can also take matters into your hands and give customers an incentive to make referrals maybe through a discount or something else. You can get creative with this.

http://demidigitalagency.com
just knew what people want and ur good to go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by edeXede: 8:13am On Aug 01, 2017
embarassed

Tell baba to do Aworo
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by money121(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2017
Ok

6. Create Thread on Nairaland and follow it up with good Update..
For example my Roofing sheet thread here: Current Price of Roofing Sheet in Nigeria.. See here >> https://www.nairaland.com/3364135/roofing-sheets-cost-various-types

Lot of Nairalanders contact me for their roofing project and after I complete the job..

Some of them to Drop Review about my service on that thread
And with this I get more Customers!!
Check below for Review !!!!

Kudos to Seun osewa for this great Forum

Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by udysweet(f): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2017
Came here to read information.... Oya make I utilize the word of mouth own now, come and patronize me for your beaded jewelry, bracelets for men etal. IG page:beadsbyudy to see my works.
If you want original palm oil too, no smell /additives /bad taste. I am available too. wink kiss

1 Like

Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by dakeskese(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2017
hmmmm...

Op! Why you no mention Seed sowing(Church farming)...

U sow little to the soil(Pastor) and gain much harvest (Customers)

That way, the Pastor remains on Forbes list while your 'many' customers afford you the chance to get a good place at Ketu.
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by dheespectre: 8:15am On Aug 01, 2017
Generator power booster for sale.
The booster can be plugged to small generator like tiger generator and bigger generating plants. It does not affect the sound of the generator neither will it affect your generator set in any way.

It will allow you to plug your iron in the output of your generating plant without damage to your generator coil e.g: for Ironing of clothes The consumption
rate is small to allow you plug other things like: Tv, Fan, light bulbs, computer,phone charger and stereo system. The booster enhances and prolongs the life of
your generator by absorbing the pressure from your high current appliances.
Has no contact with your generator and therefore does not harm the Coil
No damage to generator.

Gone are the days when you wait for Nepa and PHCN before
you use your appliances. Iron booster is a cautioner between the supplier and the
load. It lightens the load plugged on it. You can use it with small and big generator plants

Importance of booster.
1. Easy to apply
2. Have no negative effect on your generator sets.
3. Does not stop you from using other loads like bulbs, cd, TV sets etc.
4. Does not increase fuel consumptions.
5. Very cheap and affordable.

N5000

0811-9387235
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by tbaby4u(f): 8:15am On Aug 01, 2017
nice
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by walexsy(m): 8:15am On Aug 01, 2017
Wah about this...

1 Like

Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 01, 2017
Hmm.. The trick is simple.. Satisfy your current customer and your customer base will increase. If you can't satisfy your current customer, whatever you're doing is nonsense.

www.entmirror.com
Home Of Entrepreneurs

4 Likes

Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by ObaKlaz: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2017
bbbabes:

You are right, girls that have got the kind of Ass I got, even bigger
Hmmn... That booty tho!
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by Isuachrist: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is Naija!!!

That list is incomplete if JUJU is not there

i think the only juju you need is real startup funding right?
sha thanks OP, thats a good one

happy new month https://bizdynamicx.com/make-month-august-2017-memorable/
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by cybriz82(m): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2017
bbbabes:

U and dis ur ass ehnn,,,,Lizard wey fall from iroko tree wey no die or break head,when e look left look right n saw dat nobody was there to praise am e begin nod head to praise emself.
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by DanielLee5: 8:24am On Aug 01, 2017
Excellent advices here, thanks for sharing! I always appreciate tips like these, very useful for online business!
folder icon
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by Psalm45(f): 8:28am On Aug 01, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is Naija!!!

That list is incomplete if JUJU[color=#990000][/color] is not there
Abeg tel me where to get am,i think i need it wink
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by Camlot000007: 8:28am On Aug 01, 2017
bbbabes:

Pinture or I don't believe it
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by Elcuba: 8:37am On Aug 01, 2017
6. Do juju lipsrsealed grin
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by Elcuba: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2017
bbbabes:

See your small yansh.
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by Elcuba: 8:39am On Aug 01, 2017
grin
Re: 5 Key Ways To Get More Customers For Your Business by kingrt2(m): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2017
Good article anyway I can help any business owner in terms of advertising for a cheaper rate just visit my site to get the details to link up with me. You can access my site via my signature just click and you are in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NIGERIAN BANKS: So Much Noise About Integrity / Foreign Reserve Drops To $25.209bn / How Can A Nigerian Business Startup Raise An Initial Capital?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.