Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,033 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:47 AM

Student Visa Fraud Via Form I-20: I Suspect ! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Student Visa Fraud Via Form I-20: I Suspect ! (1691 Views)

Prophet Jailed Over Visa Fraud / Bayelsa Helicopter Crash: I suspect Foul Play – Governor Suswan / Uk Application Form I Fill In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Visa Fraud Via Form I-20: I Suspect ! by Goshen360(m): 9:27pm On Feb 08, 2007
HI FRIENDS,

I GOT ADMITTED IN ONE OF THE SCHOOLS IN UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. I WAS ASKED TO SUBMIT DOCUMENTS BASED ON THEIR REQUIREMENT FOR ISSUING FORM I-20(a document which i will use to get visa here in nigeria). I SUBMITTED THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AND THE I-20 FORM WAS ISSUED. MORESO, THE SCHOOL SAID THEY DONT SEND THE I-20 FORM ABROAD TO INTERNATIONAL STUDENT. I THEN HAVE TO USE A FRIEND TO MY COUSIN'S ADDRESS IN BROOKLYN BUT HE SAID HE DIDNT SEE THE I-20 PACKAGE WHILE THE SCHOOL IS SAYING THEY HAVE ISSUED IT OUT TO HIS ADDRESS. THIS PROCESSES TOOK PLACE WHEN MY COUSIN WAS ON HOLIDAY IN NIGERIA AND HIS FRIEND IN THE STATES. THIS COMPLICATIONS WENT ON AND ON UNTIL MY ADMISSION WAS DEFER TILL FALL SEMESTER.

FRIENDS, WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO THIS FORM I-20? ANYONE WITH VITAL LIFE EXPERINCE?

YOUR RESPONSE WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

CHEERS
Re: Student Visa Fraud Via Form I-20: I Suspect ! by joey22(f): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2007
is there no way of re tracing the form? the school should assist in any way they can. na wa for we Nigerians o.we can do anything to get cash to the detriment of others.my guy i dey feel for you.no worry hope in God and trust him he will surely raise you. IF YOU PRAISE HIM, HE WILL RAISE YOU
Re: Student Visa Fraud Via Form I-20: I Suspect ! by Goshen360(m): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2007
yea my guy,

the school has mailed me again that its quite unfortunate that i didnt get the i-20 form but that they will mail another one but that will mean that i will now use that another form i-20 to resume for fall semester instead of spring that i was admitted, that i will have to defer my admission for fall semester, its ok by me cos they have given me admission and they cant withdraw it, they only have to defer my admission now so when they send another form, i will use it to resume cos the skol have already resumed the spring semeter this january 29 2007. my cousine will be back in the states then and he will handle the case of getting another form i-20.

cheers
Re: Student Visa Fraud Via Form I-20: I Suspect ! by omoge(f): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2007
You just have to be a little bit careful, and don't trust too much. Have the school send anything to you through Fedex and handed to you in person only, this is my little advice,

Tons of lucks.

(1) (Reply)

/ Picture of Submerged Shinkansen Bullet Trains / Us Visa Application Made Easy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.