Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha (30097 Views)

Gombe Remains The Most Peaceful State In Northeast- Nigerian Army / Top 5 Most Peaceful States In Nigeria By Politics Nigeria / The Most Peaceful State(s) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 5:26am On Aug 04, 2017
Very true
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by Olarwharley(m): 6:17am On Aug 04, 2017
ajepako:
I totally agree with Okorocha on this..

Kebbi is indeed very tranquil, peaceful and its people are very hospitable..

My NYSC year there was very unforgettable..

God bless Kebbi state and Nigeria..
I also served in d state and still worked for a few years before I finally left. the state remains d most peaceful state and d people there are d most hospitable in d country despite d fact that fulanis are d dominant tribe there. in fact a fulani man got me my first job with d state government. he didn't ask whether am a Muslim/Christan or am from Kebbi. he just said give me ur CV and I will do my best.I was given the job 3 days after.nobody will help u in southwest without asking about ur background or ur religion affiliations..God bless the people of Kebbi , the only land of equity in Nigeria. I made a lot of good friends there who an still in touch with till today

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by Olarwharley(m): 6:23am On Aug 04, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

I love it too
Attended Argungu fishing festival?
I attended Argungu fishing festival in 2009, the late president yaradua was a guest of honour. The crowd was massive mehn..I don't think d festival is popular like before any more cos I don't hear about it again
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by ajepako(f): 7:13am On Aug 04, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Aunty mi, i thought was old because i finished my college that year.

Abi oh Aburo mi.. All the best... grin grin grin
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by kandyj(f): 7:27am On Aug 04, 2017
please throw me some likes today.....I'm a year older. happiness is the Lord!
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 04, 2017
That's how Lai said Senegal jollof rice is sweeter. Instead of a leader to patronise his state, he's opening his mouth to glorify another, while stating the obvious - Imo is a crime beehive right now. Accepting his failure to improve security in Owerri and washing the garment of his incompetence in public eyes.

How did my maternal state end up with a 99% Fulani-1% Igbo hybridgrin
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by Esji80(m): 8:01am On Aug 04, 2017
ajepako:

Argungun fishing village was the NYSC camp during my service year in 2001 and l enjoyed every minute of my three weeks there.. Now l heard they have moved NYSC camp to Jega town.

Argungun, Birnin kebbi and Yauri ahe really nice places in the state, as well as Zuru , Jega, Koko among others..

I especially love yauri for its fresh fish and real groundnut oil..
wow you really know Kebbi very well. NYSC camp has been shifted from Jega town to Dakingari town by the former gov Saidu Dakingari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by Mcreloaded(m): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2017
I will choose Edo state as the Muslims and Christians there have never fought based on religious lines and if you ask the northerners which state in the south they feel at home and are more comfortable they will say Edo state irrespective of the Fulani herds men they still live together.
My own take though on religious and ethnic lines
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by supafeyi(m): 8:16am On Aug 04, 2017
I totally agree with okorocha........ Am currently serving in Kebbi states.......
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by Chukazu: 8:55am On Aug 04, 2017
JaffyJoe:
Owelle isn't just sucking Hausa's balls, he is swallowing their cum too. Smh.

Kwara and even Ekiti are way more peaceful.

Na na na...Kware has had serious religious trouble and Ekiti had several political crisis that even led to assassinations

But the irony of it is ...when there is nothing much to fight for in a state, then peace is inevitable,so Kebbi been the most peaceful simply means there's nothing at stake,similar to Ebonyi state
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by donqx: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2017
good
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 04, 2017
JaffyJoe:
Owelle isn't just sucking Hausa's balls, he is swallowing their cum too. Smh.

Kwara and even Ekiti are way more peaceful.
Some people can over dream dreams
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by austine4real(m): 10:03am On Aug 04, 2017
kandyj:
please throw me some likes today.....I'm a year older. happiness is the Lord!
Hppy brthday to u

Come give me a birthday fvck
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by Lilimax(f): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2017
ajepako:

I equally agree with you.
I served in Kebbi state too Birni Yauri to be precise.
Enjoyed every bit of my stay in that state.
Can't forget our trips to Argungu Fishing village smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by JaffyJoe(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2017
Chukazu:

Na na na...Kware has had serious religious trouble and Ekiti had several political crisis that even led to assassinations

But the irony of it is ...when there is nothing much to fight for in a state, then peace is inevitable,so Kebbi been the most peaceful simply means there's nothing at stake,similar to Ebonyi state

You've got a point. But like you said, when there's nothing worth scrapping for, peace reigneth. Throw say oil or a sensitive subject like Mohammed in the mix wnd watch all these peaceful people go bonkers.
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by shalomm: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2017
Mcreloaded:
I will choose Edo state as the Muslims and Christians there have never fought based on religious lines and if you ask the northerners which state in the south they feel at home and are more comfortable they will say Edo state irrespective of the Fulani herds men they still live together.
My own take though on religious and ethnic lines
Kogi state is the highest in terms of religion tolerance.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Teacher1776:

why won't they be peaceful? A state that depends massively on revenues from FG for survival. They have no visible reason for agitation.

You must have heard of capot rice production huh?
Zamfara depends massively on revenues from the govt, why arent they named the most peacefully state in Nigeria?

Take your hate statement away from my mentions please!
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by ajepako(f): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lilimax:

I served in yauri too, Abarshi secondary school in 2001

I enjoyed every minute there.. Especially the fresh fish...

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by kaysco: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
I agree with him. Kebbi is very peaceful. I served in Kebbi State ministry of Agriculture, Birnin Kebbi.

I love kebbi
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by Teacher1776(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

You must have heard of capot rice production huh?
Zamfara depends massively on revenues from the govt, why arent they named the most peacefully state in Nigeria?

Take your hate statement away from my mentions please!

waoh! Hate statement! Hope they haven't started burning houses in your area due to this "hate statement"?

Please go look for more appropriate qualifiers.
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by kandyj(f): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2017
austine4real:
Hppy brthday to u

Come give me a birthday fvck
you need to visit Yaba left for such request.
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by austine4real(m): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
kandyj:

you need to visit Yaba left for such request.

Lol pesin no play with u again?
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by chikeorji123(m): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2018
So kebbi state make sense like this?..l don't know about business wise to start up whether is good also..can those who are currently in kebbi throw more light pls..

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by lebete3000: 1:14am On Oct 09, 2021
ajepako:

Abeg jist me about the happening spots there?
Re: Kebbi Is The Most Peaceful State In The History Of Nigeria – Gov. Okorocha by lebete3000: 1:20am On Oct 09, 2021
Lilimax:

Abeg any happening spot for guyman like me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra: Gunmen Attack APGA Rally, Hold Obiano’s Convoy Hostage / Senate Crisis: APC Govs Divided Over Saraki / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With Ahmed Mohammed Ali, President Of Islamic Bank (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.