Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] (11107 Views)

Gombe Governor Sends Commissioner-nominees To Assembly, Appoints 7 SAs / Governor Seyi Makinde Sends Commissioners List To Assembly / Magu Came To Beg Me For Confirmation, Saraki Tells CJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by DONSMITH123(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
The Ondo State governor, Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, has sent a list of nominees for commissioners to the State House of Assembly for confirmation.

The nominees were drawn from the 18 Local Government Areaof the State, which after being confirmed by the Assembly will become members of his cabinet.

The Governor in a letter to the Speaker of the House, Bamidele Oleyelogun said the list is in accordance with section 192 of the 1999 constitution (as amended).

The names are : Hon Toafiq Abdulsalam ( Akoko North-East) Rasheed Badmus (Akoko North-West) Prince Solagbade Amodeni (Akoko South-East) Otunba Adegboyega Adefarati ( Akoko South-West)
Saka Yusuf Ogunleye (Akure North) Mrs. Omowumi Olatunji-Edet (Akure South)

Others are Ojogo Donald (Ese-Odo) Yemi Olowolabi (Idanre) Dr. Wahab Adegbenro (Ifedore) Funso Esan (Ilaje) Wale Akinterinwa ( Ile-Oluji/Okeigbo) Pastor Emmanuel Igbasan ( Irele) Alhaji Olurimisi Ismaila (Odigbo) Femi Agagu( Okitipupa) Prof. Bayonle Ademodi ( Ondo East) Lola Fagbemi ( Ondo West) Otunba Timilehin Adelegbe (Ose) Kola Olawoye Esq (Owo).

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/01/akeredolu-sends-commissioners-nominees-assembly-confirmation-see-list/

Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by SweetLove0(f): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
good
Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by auntysimbiat(f): 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
cool
Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by madridguy(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
tongue
Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by FemiEddy(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by wunmi590(m): 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
List of saint from heaven

Shior
Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by Johnsonpac(m): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nice one
Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by Generalwoodz(m): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wow! I can see my uncle's name cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by Bawsse(m): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
i just hope they are worthy of these nominations sha...

anyways checkout how police made this sexy model to strip

http://simizer.com/XPD
Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by Joseunlimited(f): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
Can someone please explain what the acting First Lady is doing with this man grin

Is he trying to propose to her?

Islrealites with their charming plants cool

Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by Bawsse(m): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
snazzy5050:
Maka why?? undecided

when is it illegal to buy land and not build house biko kere la? undecided

abeggi joor, if you havent watched this new and premium adekunle gold's "call on me" then you are on a long thing:

http://simizer.com/XwP
Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by snazzy5050(m): 1:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Joseunlimited:
Lol
Can you please tell us whats funny here! undecided undecided
Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by daretodo(m): 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Some one should please help us appeal to Ondo State Government to wade in on issue of our WAEC result.

Till now, all Government owned schools student that sat for the just released WAEC result in the state has not been able to check their result.
Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by ModsWillKillNL: 1:14pm On Aug 01, 2017
Donald Ojogo and Sola Amodeni ring a bell.

Congrats to them.
Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by snazzy5050(m): 1:15pm On Aug 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by eben1991: 1:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
daretodo:
Some one should please help us appeal to Ondo State Government to wade in on issue of our WAEC result.

Till now, all Government owned schools student that sat for the just released WAEC result in the state has not been able to check their result.

i heard some private secondary schools too are affected especially Odigbo Local Government
Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by Babatundecash(m): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Waoh! I'm really happy for mr.Adegboyega Adefarati.....The man is a loyal party member,simple and straight forward.......
Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by wildchild02: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
good move

Check my signature for your latest football jerseys
Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by FreeSpirited: 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wow wow wow, God don bless us, I can see my Daddy's name shocked shocked
Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by teemanbastos(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
prof Ademodi(ondo East) .. OAU Chemical engineering Lecturer
.... hope this has a good effect on his course I took last semester grin grin

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by Demrich(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
CHANGE...ENVIRONMENT N INDUSTRIALIZATION...
Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by Bimpe29: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
Is long overdue.
Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by landlaw: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin
Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by landlaw: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
angry grin
Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by xnsandrxns: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Femi Agagu!!
Really?
Poor list from an incompetent Governor

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by landlaw: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
cheesy grin
Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by Atereg1: 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
Na only omodeni dey Akoko south-East hw dis country go take better.. E won die for commissional post. Hw d young go take grow.
Re: Akeredolu Sends Commissioners Nominees To Assembly For Confirmation [see List] by matrixme(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2017
Akeredolu has once again proven that he's such a fine gentleman, matured about the manner he plays politics.
From the way he did not bad-mouth Mimiko his predecessor, to running an all inclusive government by including the sons of the late Agagu and Adefarati (two former governors of different party) as his commissioner nominee, he has my utmost respect.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yakubu Dogara: Late Funke Adedoyin Will Be Sorely Missed By Colleagues / $1.5Bn Repair: Nigerians Won't Forgive FG If PH Refinery Packs Up Again - Sagay / Don’t Give Party’s Ticket To A Man In His 70s – PDP Group, Action 2023 Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.