Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Who Is Behind A Hit Track?? Artist Or Producer? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is Behind A Hit Track?? Artist Or Producer? (401 Views)

Nigerian Artiste ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Hit Track- AJE / ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch / Davido & Cassper Nyovest Record A Hit Song (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Behind A Hit Track?? Artist Or Producer? by Dablack1(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
recently I have being noticing some of our upcoming artist saving their hard earn money jst to work with a top producer in other to boost their career

sometime 2014 I went to young John page on Facebook and I saw is number there. so I decide to call him on behalf of my friend who is also an upcoming artist..tho it was is manager that pick the call so I told him I have a friend who want to work with young john...and the manager told me that if young John should only produce d beat that we are gonna pay 80k....but if young john gonna produce the beat and also promote it that we are going to pay 150k...I jst told him I will get back to him and I cut the call

now to be realistic talking about producer.... producing a dope beat and a professional mixing and mastering can make any upcoming artist voice on d beat and the song Will be a hit not minding the lyrics cuz of the dope instrumental and the intro like itz young john the wicked producer

before Wale Turner came to limelight... he had already sang 1 song title Wo Egbe e...den not many people know him coz he was an upcoming then and it was an upcoming producer that produce the song

now let talk of when he met with pheelz and he release is mind blowing single title NO prod by pheelz... that was when he was know... people discover him ..he started going to shows and concert because it was pheelz that was behind the beat

Now let talk about Leke Lee and some upcoming artists like that.. they have not work with any top profile producer but their songs keep making waves all over ...Lele Lee has so many hit songs featuring ola dips, devolee and others....I think he just have the talent and God has being helping him without any top producer working with him

Nairalnder share your contribution... Who is behind a hit track ARTIST OR PRODUCER

Re: Who Is Behind A Hit Track?? Artist Or Producer? by LifeIsGuhd(f): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
Both of them
Re: Who Is Behind A Hit Track?? Artist Or Producer? by ojun50(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Na God

(1) (Reply)

Dey With You- Bright City / Harrysong Ft Patoranking & Seyi Shay – "Confession" (audio) / VIDEO & AUDIO: Kiddose - Swalla Naija Refix Ft. Mebiloz Touchies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.