Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,764 members, 7,798,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) (35217 Views)

'It's Not Worth It'; Couple Who Returned From Libya Amid Suffering. Photos / "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos / Lady Bows Down After Returning From Libya With Other Stranded Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
zeeboss:

God!!!!! Do you live under rock?

Libya is a very very better off country in the time of gaddafi and gaddafi did not fight is people rather he only guide them ... Did you think if gaddafi is to fight is people he will be killed just like that?... Go to syria and see what fighting the people back means...American zombie
Bro, don't argue with guy. The guy needs to do more research, if he knows the contribution of Gaddafi to Libya, Africa and the world he won't be saying anything bad about Gaddafi.
I watched the 50th anniversary of AU. AU leaders were saying they missed Gaddafi because he is the number one sponsor of AU.
Gaddafi paid half of money for Telecommunication satélite Africans are using and one person is hear rubbishing Gaddafi.
Infact Gaddafi is far better than all the leaders we ever had in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Pidgin2:
Any black person will claim stranded in Lybia and our silly leaders will use tax payers money to fund their ticket to Nigeria
Is there anything positive that the 'silly leaders' have used the tax payers money for? To me this is the most sensible thing they have used the money for so far. In a humane cause.
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by klark3: 9:59pm On Aug 01, 2017
zeeboss:

God!!!!! Do you live under rock?

Libya is a very very better off country in the time of gaddafi and gaddafi did not fight is people rather he only guide them ... Did you think if gaddafi is to fight is people he will be killed just like that?... Go to syria and see what fighting the people back means...American zombie
Gadaffi was fighting air
Gadaffi was killed like a goat, which other way were u expecting a bad leader to be killed?
Was gadaffi's death honourable?
If gadaffi had led an exemplary life, u think he would be killed in such manner?
Someone whose corpse was displayed to be ridiculed by public is what u re saying he didn't go against his people...was it Americans that were going there to mock gadaffi's corpse, were they not fellow libyans like gadaffi?
I prefer to be an America zombie to Libyan goat like u.
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by klark3: 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Bro, don't argue with guy. The guy needs to do more research, if he knows the contribution of Gaddafi to Libya, Africa and the world he won't be saying anything bad about Gaddafi.
I watched the 50th anniversary of AU. AU leaders were saying they missed Gaddafi because he is the number one sponsor of AU.
Gaddafi paid half of money for Telecommunication satélite Africans are using and one person is hear rubbishing Gaddafi.
Any other person would have done far more than gadaffi with libya resources
Someone who ruled for more than 44 years, it was just like gowon ruling nigeria ever since 1966 coup

Just saw ur moniker...no wonder
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by concho(m): 10:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
IOM --#18000
NEMA—#7000
Flight ticket--#120000
Total = (18000+7000+120000) *262
→145000*262
☞#37990000
Choi........see money. we wey no run out of naija, how much una dn gv us?........na ppl wey carry leg enter Argadez, from Argadez to tripoli una put for flight. mtchew....
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by waladis(m): 11:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
laliga01:

Smiles, this is disillusion. It's the only country that foreigner with expired paper will use police to intimidate and arrest you with all confidence.

grin grin grin grin grin Guy I beg no killi mi with laughter o. In fact you couldn't be more right. Unfortunately, It's the bitter truth. Money over above everything, which makes the world go round
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by waladis(m): 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
234GT:
No place like home.
I will make it in Nigeria. God who created me here knows whag He is doing. If I'm leaving this country, it's for a well planned vacation/relaxation, not for hustling.
Unfortunately many Africans are ignorants of these fact. Every individual have their own destiny. The fact that Mr. A travelled abroad and come back home a successful man doesn't mean the same thing will happen to MR. B and C.
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by kumulus(m): 1:18am On Aug 02, 2017
Princess4ng:
Hmmm m. It's really not easy ooo
I really don't blame dem sha

Really??
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by Princess4ng(f): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2017
kumulus:

Really??

Something like that
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:08am On Aug 02, 2017
DeWisedon:
I wish una welcome. una think say na here beta abi?
Go to Libya na! Shay na there better pass.
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by DeWisedon(m): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Go to Libya na! Shay na there better pass.
ur name alone don't finish the whole matter, soon e go be goatboy
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2017
DeWisedon:
ur name alone don't finish the whole matter, soon e go be goatboy
You wey get better name, carry your bag go join your brothers for Libya na! AGBAYA!!
Re: Stranded Nigerians Who Voluntarily Returned From Libya Due To Hardship (Photos) by zeeboss(m): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

Have heard you i wont qoute him again.......his brainwashed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How I Was Saved From An Accident Yesterday!...my Story! / Toyota Sienna Crashes Into A Bush In Delta, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) / The Sorry State Of Benin-lagoss Expressway (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.