Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,511,267 members, 5,725,272 topics. Date: Monday, 13 July 2020 at 10:23 PM

You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria (23450 Views)

Wow! Crowd At Slot Today For Infinix Note 7. Is The Phone That Good? (Photo) * / Phone Price: You Can Now Buy Infinix Hot S3 At Slot Nigeria / Save Money This Xmas!!! Swap Your Old Phone With New Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by Tecmobs(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
If you’re hoping to get your hands on any of the latest phones from Apple, Samsung or Blackberry, you’re probably considering trading in your current phone for an upgrade. SLOT Nigeria in partnership with matrixpreowned.com will allow you swap your old phone for a new one, though this has been on for awhile, but we thought bringing it to your notice once again.

See Detail: http://www.tecmobs.com/2017/08/how-to-swap-old-phone-for-new-one-at-slot-nigeria.html

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by Josephjnr(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Good one.
Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by hoover420: 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
How does this work?
I want to swap my gionee m6 mirror for gionee a1
Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by Edemaya: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
I would like to swap my Samsung phone for a new one
Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by jhybosky(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
will like to swap my new Infinix hot4pro for Infinix note 4pro
Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by dominique(f): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Wash! They will underprice your phone. I took my then 3 month old Galaxy grand duos to swap for a Grand prime which cost 48k then. They told me to add 42k to get the new phone. Even scrap should not cost so low. I can never advise anybody to use that feature.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by Kingjags: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rubbish. Them go make ur phone look worthless, my brother sent me a brand new Iphone 5s, I took it to slot to be swapped with a 6s, I was told to add #130k to it, I was like wtf. I asked how much they would buy the 5s they told me 40k( for a brand new iphone 5s). Them no get joy for that side, them go make am look as if your phone nah shit, them no different from all this iron condemn people wey price my small tiger generator for #1500

41 Likes

Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by Jaculze(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
Kingjags:
Rubbish. Them go make ur phone look worthless, my brother sent me a brand new Iphone 5s, I took it to slot to be swapped with a 6s, I was told to add #130k to it, I was like wtf. I asked how much they would buy the 5s they told me 40kk( for a brand new iphone 5s). Them no get joy for that side, them go make am look as if your phone nah shit, them no different from all this iron condemn people wey price my small tiger generator for #1500
lol... those iron condemn aboki no get any atom of joy I swear.

16 Likes

Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by Jaculze(m): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
I'll rather buy a new phone than swap it there. Besides I wan sell my Galaxy Note 3, wanna buy a Tecno CX Limited Edition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by udysweet(f): 6:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
dominique:
Wash! They will underprice your phone. I took my then 3 month old Galaxy grand duos to swap for a Grand prime which cost 48k then. They told me to add 42k to get the new phone. Even scrap should not cost so low. I can never advise anybody to use that feature.
same thing for my Gionee phone, took it to one of the shops in computer village, not Slot. By the time they analyze and prized my less than one year phone, I just jejely Waka comot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by dominique(f): 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
udysweet:
same thing for my Gionee phone, took it to one of the shops in computer village, not Slot. By the time they analyze and prized my less than one year phone, I just jejely Waka comot

The way they'll price your phone ehn, you'll almost think it was scrap kpalasa you carried there.

1 Like

Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by jyomite(m): 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jaculze:
I'll rather buy a new phone than swap it there. Besides I wan sell my Galaxy Note 3, wanna buy a Tecno CX Limited Edition
How much... whatsapp 07057372146
Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
SLOT are the most useless people I've ever dealt with. When you buy a phone from then, the warranty basically covers absolutely nothing. They underprice phones (by far!) for 'swapping', they respond to customers with a horrible attitude, and their phone repair/maintenance services suck! They have no idea what they're doing. I think people gave started realize that SLOT is shit, that's why they've started "diversifying" and selling things like groundnut oil to keep their wretched business afloat. At least the one in Ikorodu does. My aunt bought a phone FROM THEM and she didn't like it (a Samsung S6, when it first came out), she decided to swap it two weeks later and they'd taken about 100k off the price she bough it.

I took my phone to the useless company to fix my charging point (which was working, but shaking) and they basically did nothing. I PAID 7K!!! Unfortunately I couldn't check because you only notice its not working when you leave it for a while and it has only charged about 1%, it still shows 'charging' even tough it's not properly plugged in. A WEEK later, I took it back to them and they said there's only a 24 hour warranty for repairs (So, I won't go to work abi?? I collected my phone on Saturday and they didn't even open on Sunday) and that, if I paid an additional 5k, then maybe they can try to fix it again. Idiots. I'm supposed to pay 12k, just to repair a charging point I would not advise ANYONE to patronise slot as they are the worst phone dealers I have ever dealt with. They way the stupid woman at the counter was responding to me was especially irritating. I will update this post with my receipt as soon as I get home. Everyone has to know how worthless SLOT is and why they should never be patronised.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
AnonyNymous:
SLOT are the most useless people I've ever dealt with. When you buy a phone from then, the warranty basically covers absolutely nothing. They underprice phones (by far!) for 'swapping', they respond to customers with a horrible attitude, and their phone repair/maintenance services suck! They have bi idea what they're doing. I think people gave started realize that SLOT is shit, that's why they've started "diversifying" and selling things like groundnut oil to keep their wretched business afloat. At least the one in Ikorodu does. My aunt bought a phone FROM THEM and she didn't like it (a Samsun S6, when it first came out), she decided to swap it two weeks later and they'd taken about 100k off the price she bough it.

I took my phone to the useless company to fix my charging point (which was working, but shaking) and they basically did nothing. I PAID 7K!!! Unfortunately I couldn't check because you only notice its not working when you leave it for a while and it has only charged about 1%, it still shows 'charging' even tough it's not properly plugged in. A WEEK later, I took it back to them and they said there's only a 24 hour warranty for repairs (So, I won't go to work abi?? I collected my phone on Saturday and they didn't even open on Sunday) and that, if I paid an additional 5k, then maybe they can try to fix it again. Idiots. I'm supposed to be 12k, just to repair a charging point I would not advise ABYONE to patronise slot as they are the worst phone dekaers I have ever dealt with. They way the stupid woman at the counter was responding to me was especially irritating. I will update this post with my receipt as soon as I get home. Everyone has to know how worthless SLOT is and why they should never be patronised.
charging port that peoe fix with 1k.u paid 7k lol
Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
Don't even consider going there to trade in your phone cuz the kind value they will put on your phone will make u feel like giving someone the phone for free.

It's better to sell the phone on either olx or jiji and add money to buy another 1.

3 Likes

Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by Trust22(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
So what phone can I swap with my clean Gionee M5 6020mah. 2 months old.
Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
hoover420:
How does this work?
I want to swap my gionee m6 mirror for gionee a1
please do not try it because you would regret ever doing so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by b3llo(m): 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
They swapped my my good IPad 3 battery with a bad one when I took it for repair. They were supposed to repair my charging port alone... I didn't agree to that until they returned my initial battery before, there was peace.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by EMERITUS85: 4:15am On Aug 02, 2017
Trust22:
i have redmi note 2
very clean
2 months old
Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by Onyenna(m): 5:57am On Aug 02, 2017
Kingjags:
Rubbish. Them go make ur phone look worthless, my brother sent me a brand new Iphone 5s, I took it to slot to be swapped with a 6s, I was told to add #130k to it, I was like wtf. I asked how much they would buy the 5s they told me 40kk( for a brand new iphone 5s). Them no get joy for that side, them go make am look as if your phone nah shit, them no different from all this iron condemn people wey price my small tiger generator for #1500

Jeeez!! .....but those scrap people no just get joy @ all.... Thanks for this piece of information bro....You just saved someone the Damn stress......

dominique:

Da Fvck mehn! ....Those guys are crooks! ... Thanks for this vital information......

Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by Dexema(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2017
One of the things I hate most is chasing phone repairers around whether SLUT, SLOT, COMPUTER village or roadside cos it seems that most of them have mental problems.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by Abee79(m): 7:52am On Aug 02, 2017
dominique:
I guessed as much. Thanks for sharing your experience!
Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by hoover420: 9:21am On Aug 02, 2017
asuustrike2009:

please do not try it because you would regret ever doing so
Thanks bro
Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by udysweet(f): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2017
grin grin
dominique:

The way they'll price your phone ehn, you'll almost think it was scrap kpalasa you carried there.
Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by purem(m): 10:27am On Aug 02, 2017
Trust22:

Bro if u wantto sell it hw much?
Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by NnamdiN: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2017
So the thread is dead on arrival.
Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by Trust22(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
purem:

Bro if u wantto sell it hw much?

Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by purem(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Trust22:

God go bring customer o

5 Likes

Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by Luckyway: 5:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
smiley
Re: You Can Now Swap Old Phone For New One At Slot Nigeria by Trust22(m): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
purem:

God go bring customer o
Am not looking for customer(s)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Night Browsing Plan N2500 Now Working Perfectly At 24hours / Whatsapp To Enable Users “unsend” Chat, Fixes Other Bugs / Help!!!!!!!! My Android Opera Mini Doesn't Download Above 15mb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.