Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,018 members, 7,806,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Between Personal Hygiene And Environmental Sanitation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Between Personal Hygiene And Environmental Sanitation (2422 Views)

Shaving Bumps On Neck: A Threat To Good Personal Hygiene / Minister Of Health Calls For The Cancellation Of Environmental Sanitation / "Joystick" Hygiene – What To Do And What To Avoid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Between Personal Hygiene And Environmental Sanitation by Chiori(m): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2007
Is it possible to strike a perfect balance between your personal hygiene and environmental sanitation? I am of the opinion that people who are personally clean have their environs - houses and rooms, in total shambles, like me. And those who keep their environs tidy and neat may not be too clean on their persons. What do you say about this?
Re: Between Personal Hygiene And Environmental Sanitation by whiteroses(f): 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2007
true and funny

(1) (Reply)

Why My Husband Really Travelled To Nigeria. Ebola Victim Patrick Sawyer's Wife / 40 plus for men (sperm count booster) / FOR Men,your Experience With Early Morning errection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.