Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

What Life Keeps Throwing..... by Rita Fredrick - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Life Keeps Throwing..... by Rita Fredrick (1152 Views)

Fredrick Nwabufo: Chimamanda Adichie Will Lead Women To ‘Hell’ / The tales of Rita By precious / My Story (adventure of a barrack girl)By Rita Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Life Keeps Throwing..... by Rita Fredrick by ElajRita(f): 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
PROLOGUE.........
[i][/i]Sometimes it's true that we have to let fate have its way, because there is nothing we can do to change it. Be it bad or good we just have to accept it even though it hurts too much. We want to fight back, we want to scream for rescue but there is no rescuer on earth except in heaven. He's the only rescuer that can save us from the punishment of fate.
The Dennison's home became ruined few months after Mr. Dennison's death and everything was falling apart. Scott want to reunite his family, he wants everything to be alright but nothing can be alright because life keeps throwing difficulties. Avi the second boy and last born hates his older brother ever since even before the death of their father...
What will happen now that their father, Mr Dennison is dead?..
Re: What Life Keeps Throwing..... by Rita Fredrick by ElajRita(f): 7:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
bimberry1307 Stalwert, oracle2, Lleigh Teedeechian, datjohn, Ridwan1821, AgentOfAllah, Crowniey, Countrygirl, honourable356, ojuolu, Abuklaw, , dannybeau, olatex25, Dat9jakid, ritvin pjsmart siralabai YINKS89 Angelsss, Ochyglowsglows RolaDiva, D9ty7, MissRelly, mhiztee, RichieBrown, keeyah sashaa mhizISZY , Cirphrank, OluwabuqqyYOLO, greyce Percentile, DokitaG, agbaoyega , Maggielovely, Idrhas, missnazzy, Boybreezy, Wackyrichy, Osjaay, , Blessytee, elmogaji, Bornita, JohnAdeDavid, 49cents, mzlizabelle, Melonny, Khalipharrel, Flakkydagirl, LarrySun
Re: What Life Keeps Throwing..... by Rita Fredrick by ElajRita(f): 9:56am On Aug 03, 2017
EPISODE ONE...

At School..

The teacher was sharing the marked test scripts to the students. Avi heart was beating fast, if there is anything he wants now is a nice score, He spent his time reading for that test, failing won't be good at all, he promised his mom that he will pass the test, He can't afford to fail again.. "Dennison Avi!!, the teacher interrupted Avi's thought, he immediately raised his head and with the look on the teacher's face, he already knows something wasn't right at all, he looked around the class and noticed all most all the students smiling and few frowning.. Avi gently stood up and walked to the teacher who stretch his script to him, Avi didn't fail to know the "I'm very disappointed in you" look on the teacher's face, Avi walk to his sit and put the script into his bag without bothering to check it, what's the need to I know I fail, I can't bear the hurt by looking at the script, he said to himself.....

MITCHELL...
She hasn't been living a peaceful life with her husband "Dave", Dave had been complaining that Mitchell was useless, he had also start ignoring her and that has made her frustrated.. After four years of marriage, Mitchell has not been able to get pregnant, her caring and loving husband has turned to a cold hearted fellow...

SCOTT
He just didn't know how he end up becoming a drunkard, ever since his dad death, life has not been fair, all responsibility has now been on him, it's would have been a better case, at it been his business was flourishing, everything is just falling apart..
Scott was in deep thought, when his secretary walked in, she was wearing a short blue gown, with a red Hill and a red lipstick to match,
"Good day sir, she greeted standing in front of his office desk, holding some files, Scott raise his head and look at her with frustration. "yes Vicki? He replied with a cold voice. Sir Mr Bello returned the delivery made to him the day before yesterday, that's on Tuesday," "WHAT??, he also said wants his money pay back latest by Monday.. "but why?, didn't you tell him that there is no refunds of money after delivery?, I told him to come see you but he refused, threatening to get you arrested if you don't refund his money." OK, OK did you check the goods if there are in order?. Yes I did sir, "you can go now I will go see Mr Bello to know what the problem is. He stood up and Vicki turned and left his office.
Re: What Life Keeps Throwing..... by Rita Fredrick by Ridwan1821: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Thanks for d mention. Good one Rita
Re: What Life Keeps Throwing..... by Rita Fredrick by Ridwan1821: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
ElajRita:
bimberry1307 Stalwert, oracle2, Lleigh Teedeechian, datjohn, Ridwan1821, AgentOfAllah, Crowniey, Countrygirl, honourable356, ojuolu, Abuklaw, , dannybeau, olatex25, Dat9jakid, ritvin pjsmart siralabai YINKS89 Angelsss, Ochyglowsglows RolaDiva, D9ty7, MissRelly, mhiztee, RichieBrown, keeyah sashaa mhizISZY , Cirphrank, OluwabuqqyYOLO, greyce Percentile, DokitaG, agbaoyega , Maggielovely, Idrhas, missnazzy, Boybreezy, Wackyrichy, Osjaay, , Blessytee, elmogaji, Bornita, JohnAdeDavid, 49cents, mzlizabelle, Melonny, Khalipharrel, Flakkydagirl, LarrySun
Re: What Life Keeps Throwing..... by Rita Fredrick by YINKS89(m): 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
ElajRita:
if u re persistent people wld fall in.... Kom continue ur story ND fanks for d mention.
Re: What Life Keeps Throwing..... by Rita Fredrick by ElajRita(f): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
YINKS89:
if u re persistent people wld fall in.... Kom continue ur story ND fanks for d mention.

I will. I'm writing exam now when I'm through I will update. Thanks
Re: What Life Keeps Throwing..... by Rita Fredrick by YINKS89(m): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
ElajRita:

I will. I'm writing exam now when I'm through I will update. Thanks
no p ... Exam is d main fin 4 now best of luck dear.. Wld b waiting wen u re done.
Re: What Life Keeps Throwing..... by Rita Fredrick by MissRelly: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Good Write-up,thanks 4 d mention,dearie
Re: What Life Keeps Throwing..... by Rita Fredrick by honourable356(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
Being a writer is not a bed of rose...
It might be easier narrating the story orally but to pick up that pen or key board and start typing or writing is a huge task itself whether you have a passion for writing it not.

*Psychologically ,mentally, physically, emotionally

*...lack of motivation both financially and orally

*....lack of inspiration or lost of it.

All these and many more are what many exceptional writers face daily in their bid to entertain their audience and in their ambition to improve their financial standing.

SMH... I may not have written any story yet but I recognize exceptional stories when I read one... I recognize a budding talent when I see one....i recognize an outrageous writer who might seem lost and is waiting for just that right word, event, etc to explode.

ElajRita?? This story is gonna pull the crowd... The story line so far even though it is short is pointing only at one direction...just One Direction... an extraordinary story if the writer doesn't derail. I can sense it strongly..

What am I even saying?
Why am I here?
My mission,huh??

Well it all sum up to one objective.. to bring the writer out if her shell.. to regnite her motivation and makes her come blazing with intriguing update that would keep every one at the edge of their sit refreshing this page repeatedly and consistently for updates.

I have one word for you ElajRita... Don't relent no matter your life challenges for you never knew which door would open and multiply your financial overflow...whether you are writing for fun or not.

Be persistent...
Can you do it??
Obviously, you Can!

**Best wishes in your Exams**
Re: What Life Keeps Throwing..... by Rita Fredrick by ElajRita(f): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2018
honourable356:
Being a writer is not a bed of rose...
It might be easier narrating the story orally but to pick up that pen or key board and start typing or writing is a huge task itself whether you have a passion for writing it not.

*Psychologically ,mentally, physically, emotionally

*...lack of motivation both financially and orally

*....lack of inspiration or lost of it.

All these and many more are what many exceptional writers face daily in their bid to entertain their audience and in their ambition to improve their financial standing.

SMH... I may not have written any story yet but I recognize exceptional stories when I read one... I recognize a budding talent when I see one....i recognize an outrageous writer who might seem lost and is waiting for just that right word, event, etc to explode.

ElajRita?? This story is gonna pull the crowd... The story line so far even though it is short is pointing only at one direction...just One Direction... an extraordinary story if the writer doesn't derail. I can sense it strongly..

What am I even saying?
Why am I here?
My mission,huh??

Well it all sum up to one objective.. to bring the writer out if her shell.. to regnite her motivation and makes her come blazing with intriguing update that would keep every one at the edge of their sit refreshing this page repeatedly and consistently for updates.

I have one word for you ElajRita... Don't relent no matter your life challenges for you never knew which door would open and multiply your financial overflow...whether you are writing for fun or not.

Be persistent...
Can you do it??
Obviously, you Can!

**Best wishes in your Exams**

oh my goodness, you make me cry, thanks for your words they give me strength and hope, i will try my best to continue the story. thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Life Keeps Throwing..... by Rita Fredrick by ElajRita(f): 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2018
CONTINUES....

OLENG
My name is Oleng Dennilson, the second girl and third child of late Mr Dennilson. I'm twenty years old and I'm a school dropout not my fault though, since dad died things has not been easy for mum, she couldn't afford to pay our fees, I and my brother Avi, so I had to stop for Avi to continue, he is a boy so he needed the education more' said mum. But Avi has not being making anyone proud in his studies. I would have call him a dumbass but he is my brother.
Things are hard for mum, I can't just sit and watch the poor woman suffer for me and my brother, I wanted to help so I join my friend Ella in doing the business that she introduce me too, I know its wrong and dirty but I love mum and Avi, I don't want Avi to drop out of school too. I wanted to change help, I know its not an excuse but the only choice and option I had was to become a prostitute without mum and Avi knowing.

Jennifer walked into Scott house, she could hear loud music from upstair, what could be going on there she thought, anxious and curious she ran up to Scott room where the music was coming from only to see Scott drunk putting on only singlet and boxers in between two almost naked girls.
SCOTT
Immediately I saw her realialization drown on me, I quickly stood up from the bed almost knocking one of the girls, I wanted to say something but couldn't because she ran out in tears, I ran after her. Baby!!! I called as I ran after her, I finally caught up with her and try holding her hands, ''Baby please, is not what you think, baby!!... Don't baby me! Tears filled her eyes while starring at me they dropped. "I trusted you Scott! I was ready to give my whole life to you, I was ready to be with you still death, I love you Scott, I loved you with the whole of me, she turn to go after crying and pouring her heart, I held her hands so she won't leave thinking of the perfect word to say. "I'm ......, the music started playing again, "stupid girls" I cursed within. She dust my hand from hers and left. I felt guilty for hurting her, I just wanted to have a little fun, those foolish girls can't even close the door when they entered, where are they I'm sure not giving them their full balance. "Where are those senseless stupid girls, I shouted and ran to my room..

TO BE CONTINUE.
Re: What Life Keeps Throwing..... by Rita Fredrick by importantperson: 8:40pm On May 23, 2020
Nairaland writers sef.

(1) (Reply)

Chronicles Of My 14 Days Quarantine / Hay Guys My First Part Of My Book / 'the Last Sin Eater'- Francine Rivers. Book Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.