Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) (27226 Views)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man / Apostle Suleman 'Heals' A Crippled Man At His Conference In Washington (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by edicied: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
spacetacular:

A lot of people here who personally know him are saying he is the one. So where did the real insane man vanish to if an imposter is in his stead?

I am sure the local government authorities who came to assist also know about this man and would easily tell if he is or isn't the same person.
No, they are saying the Mad man is the one they use to see no one here is making reference to the suppose healed man.
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Drguzzykola(m): 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
patiently waiting for seun and sonof1cifer with thier scientific reason behind this..

but i bet seun will say madness has time limit so it was coincidence to wen d prophet was praying.. patiently waiting to laugh abeg.. just watch
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
edicied:

No, they are saying the Mad man is the one they use to see no one here is making reference to the suppose healed man.

Okay then let me ask the witnesses on your behalf since you are reluctant to ask the right questions.
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by babaluckey: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
rifasenate11:
na waa ooo. this one get very strong juju. t'he man go still mad again.

You got no faith...he ain't gonna be mad again
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
I know this man.... infact I seize my breath anytime I pass him by.

This truly a miracle....... our Muslim folks are missing a lot since they don't perform miracles

Quote me and I shower you with strokes of cane

Are you sure the healed man is same as the insane man in the picture?
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
danigbo:
I know when this man was mad.
I use to see him around DMGS.
To God be the glory !

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Who did this ?
Jesus oh my God

Whoooooooooo
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
Manbryto:
I know this man, he passes thru my shop and people gives him money all the time. If your give him big money he will reject the it and accept small money like #10, #20

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Drguzzykola(m): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
edicied:

ok na.. are u trying to say that d picture of LG chairman attesting to this might be a photoshoped one..

Maybe i dont get u right as u said ure waiting for those who knows him to testity he was healed.
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
mercylicious234:
God I thank you ooo.
I know that mad man. He has been mad for about ten years.
Jesus ooooooooo. Igwe.
See how young he actually is in the after pics.

This is real oooooo. Not acting.

How sure are you that the healed man is same as the insane Man in the pictures?
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Sheila5535:
I know this man...he was a popular mad man .this is true,God is indeed alive

How sure are you that the healed man in the picture is same as the insane man you claimed to know?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
mazimee:
This man has been mad even before I started my secondary school education at DMGS. He has a kind of hut like house near our school in those days. I was really shocked because I have known this man all my secondary school days.

Are you sure he is one and the same in the pictures of the healed and insane men?
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by cyborg123(m): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
promez:

I know the man please. He's been mad for many years and if he is healed now, then it's a miracle. Thank God for God.
You are not serious o grin grin
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
edicied:

I have assisted you with your job.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by edicied: 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
Drguzzykola:

ok na.. are u trying to say that d picture of LG chairman attesting to this might be a photoshoped one..

Maybe i dont get u right as u said ure waiting for those who knows him to testity he was healed.
It might be another stroy
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Gudfrie(m): 6:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
rifasenate11:
na waa ooo. this one get very strong juju. the man go still mad again.
You made front page with foolishness.......may God deliver you
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by cyborg123(m): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
Drguzzykola:
patiently waiting for seun and sonof1cifer with thier scientific reason behind this..

but i bet seun will say madness has time limit so it was coincidence to wen d prophet was praying.. patiently waiting to laugh abeg.. just watch

grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Drguzzykola(m): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
edicied:

SMH..
like my mind is telling me u just love logical fact that hold no water..

not saying ure an atheist but SMH.
My prob abt athiest is that they will always have a double mind concerning anything Christian exploit but yet they wont make bold step to do the needful by privately investigating the scenario to help there misbelief but rather argue online with christian that has little logical insight and probably win the argument ..

u MIGHT b diff though.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
edicied:

One of them mentioned in the story has a facebook page. Reach out to them for further verification. He is one of the chairmen I think. Recognised him with the picture here.

https://m.facebook.com/honfitex.chukwudumjp

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by Ebubeze(m): 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
God is great indeed, I know him in Onitsha. God is moving around healing and spreading blessing to his people.
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by wealthyhrt: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
I know this mad man. I grew up in Onitsha. This man has been Mad for years. I am not in PH and seeing this on the social media, I must say that our God is great. Jesus is Lord
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
Ebubeze:
God is great indeed, I know him in Onitsha. God is moving around healing and spreading blessing to his people.

How sure are you that the healed man is same as the insane man in the pictures?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by edicied: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
doffishbilly i think spam bot is messing up with you grin
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by spacetacular(f): 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Catfishbilly (dogfishbilly) I can tell you are desperately trying to put up one of your medical journals in order to prove that this has a scientific explanation. Keep trying. I will be waiting!

While trying to do this also look for a journal that speaks on perfect timing and perfect scenario for spontaneous remission would you? wink

4 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by mazimee(m): 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
spacetacular:

Are you sure he is one and the same in the pictures of the healed and insane men?

SMH, someone that I have seen all my secondary school days how can't I recognise him again?

What do I stand to gain if I say I recognise him? I don't even know who the pastor is.

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by ayobarmy(m): 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
I leave very close to Dmgs in Onitsha ..... I see this man almost every day on my way to work but I've not been seeing him for some time now...... If this is true., then I just have to say.... To God be the Glory
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by edicied: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2017
mazimee:

SMH, someone that I have seen all my secondary school days how can't I recognise him again?

What do I stand to gain if I say I recognise him? I don't even know who the pastor is.
We don't mean the mad man we mean the one claimed to be healed
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by edicied: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2017
ayobarmy:
I leave very close to Dmgs in Onitsha ..... I see this man almost every day on my way to work but I've not been seeing him for some time now...... If this is true., then I just have to say.... To God be the Glory
Do you still live there presently?
Re: Prophet Onyeka "Heals" A Mad Man In Onitsha (Photos) by edicied: 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Lionfishbilly the devil put your matter for head oh grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vatican Expels U.S. Cardinal Theodore Mccarrick For Soliciting Sex / Bishop Kukah Joins Cultural Dance Troupe In His Home Town (Video) / Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.