Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

What Are The Rules For Colorful Socks With Suits. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Are The Rules For Colorful Socks With Suits. (1027 Views)

New Stock Available! Gents- Shirts, Suits, Shoes & Socks; Etc / 5 Sure Rules For Wearing Men’s Suit / Trendy Suits For Men About To Make A Bold Move (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Rules For Colorful Socks With Suits. by dapyd1(m): 4:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hi Guys,

There is an ongoing trend in offices today. Men are putting on suits with colorful socks.

The classic style rule says match your socks' color to your pants (for office wears), but these guys have broken the rule or maybe the rule evolved.

I've searched online for guides to this fashion style but yet to get satisfactory answers.

So, fashion gurus in the house:

Is it right
What are the dos and donts when wearing colorful socks.
Must the color of your time show in the socks?

I like the style but I don't want to commit a major faux pas.

(1) (Reply)

5 Sure Ways Needed To Maintain A Healthy Skin Cut. See Photos And Illustrations / Lovely Ankara Print For Sales / Lalasticala Snake Outfit To Work (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.