Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married (821 Views)

How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? / Can You Surgically Kill Your Sexual Urge To Please Your Partner? / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by sweetkech: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
A friend of my who's turning 26 on the 24th of this month, reviewed to me her deepest secrets ever , she said since last 7month she started dating her commissioner sugar daddy who does everything for her, gives her huge amounts of money, travels with her for a meeting in abj and lodge her in a hotel, she said he went with her to Dubai for shopping,she has fallen in love with the said sugar daddy, who promise to sponsor her masters in Canada, that her life has add more meaning than before, she no longer feels the urge to settle down or get married any more. she also a have boyfriend whom she has been dating for 2years, she buys him expensive gift ,takes him out for a date when ever he is not buoyant,who she told and he feels she makes her money from her tailoring business cos she's a fashion designer,and the only amount of money her bfrd gives her does not exceed 20k -5k where as her sugar daddy gives her 500k - 100k, who knows how to make love to her more than her boyfriend, and she can talk dirty with and he will never get upset.now the problem is her boyfriend has been begging her to take him to her family for introduction for the past 3 months now, and she has been postponing it , she's 2months pregnant for her said boyfriend, whom she has told about the pregnancy and she does not want to keep it, the guy threatened her if anything happens to the pregnancy that she will see the other side of him. that he is coming to see the girl‘s parents once his back from work and his coming back next week from work. please if you are from ikwerre a tribe in River State , how true is this when a woman abort an ikwerre man's child miserious things will start happening to the woman‘s family,according to her that's what her boyfriend said, and please what kind of advice can I give to her? seeing she really wants to go to Canada for her masters
Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by smartty68(m): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
You're actually tabling your problems before us and not your acclaimed friend! undecided

Your supposed friend is an olosho period... and the child she's carrying isn't her boyfriend's but sugar daddy's. You gerrit

2 Likes

Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by Jenny1010(f): 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
what's the big deal? who says marriage is for everybody.
Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by sweetkech: 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
smartty68:
You're actually tabling your problems before us and not your acclaimed friend! undecided

Your supposed friend is an olosho period... and the child she's carrying isn't her boyfriend's but sugar daddy's. You gerrit

A clear conscience fears no accusations
Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by ojun50(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
Op above me i will send u 6 bottle of palm wine imported ones
Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by buharipikin: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jenny1010:
what's the big deal? who says marriage is for everybody.
Very soon you would know it's for everybody, But for now keep on slaying nne
Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
ToastedBread come o
Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
He knew she had a sugar daddy and he still got her pregnant, which kind mumu love be that one?
Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by toastedbread: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
i would've loved to know the exact ikwerre tribe. anyways, that na BIG LIE. do you know how many children dem dey postinor/ dnc for ikwerre big politicians.
your bf wan scare you.
that him threat no get levels.

i condemn abortion o.
Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by sweetkech: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
He knew she had a sugar daddy and he still got her pregnant, which kind mumu love be that one?

she said her guy is not aware she's keeping a sugar daddy
Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by sweetkech: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
toastedbread:
i would've loved to know the exact ikwerre tribe. anyways, that na BIG LIE. do you know how many children dem dey postinor/ dnc for ikwerre big politicians.
your bf wan scare you.
that him threat no get levels.

i condemn abortion o.

mile 4 in Port Harcourt
Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
sweetkech:

she said her guy is not aware she's keeping a sugar daddy
Why didn't he bother to find out what she does that give her the income to live lavishly and buy him expensive gifts? I know he is happy he met miss independent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by toastedbread: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
sweetkech:

mile 4 in Port Harcourt
rumueme. abegii, leave that cheap threat. if i were him, i for tell your friend say "her womb go flush out if she abort my pikin".
now, that's more scary. not this cheap one. what about other girls wey him encourage to remove the belly because him no ready marry them?

#SayNoToAbortion
Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by egopersonified(f): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
just imagine if this said boyfriend is a nairalander.
Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by toastedbread: 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
egopersonified:

he will work on a new lie.
Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by buharipikin: 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
egopersonified:
Why so much hatred on them nairaland guys
Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by IdeyFindWife: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
buharipikin:

Why so much hatred on them nairaland guys

egopersonified:

And na the same chicks go halla pass when time to abuse "broke guys" come. You were coping with your dude who apparently loved you and was ready to go miles for you even supporting you on his small level with change whenever you required; now, you're dumping his arss for a married commissioner. What's his gain? How does that encourage guys to stay faithful when y'all won't be loyal?

Anyway, never mind Miss OP. The chips are down now so your BF's gotta go. Jettison his arss because tha true love's gone anyway, na mercy-killing remain. So, prolly come up with one of the tonnes of lies you chicks always have on the ready.

Set him free, go do your Msc, sow your wild oats, possibly age and int'l exposure will grant you more wisom and experience but in case you're all through and ready in 5 yrs time for marriage and no one seems to be coming, just remember to type in your woes under a new monicker because i can bet ya, some dudes will still remember your case by this one and will surely rake on ur arss.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by buharipikin: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

And na the same chicks go halla pass when time to abuse "broke guys" come. You were coping with your dude who apparently loved you and was ready to go miles for you even supporting you on his small level with change whenever you required; now, you're dumping his arss for a married commissioner. What's his gain? How does that encourage guys to stay faithful when y'all won't be loyal?

Anyway, never mind Miss OP. The chips are down now so your BF's gotta go. Jettison his arss because tha true love's gone anyway, na mercy-killing remain. So, prolly come up with one of the tonnes of lies you chicks always have on the ready.

Set him free, go do your Msc, sow your wild oats, possibly age and int'l exposure will grant you more wisom and experience but in case you're all through and ready in 5 yrs time for marriage and no one seems to be coming, just remember to type in your woes under a new monicker because i can bet ya, some dudes will still remember your case by this one and will surely rake on ur arss.
Bro I weak for all this girls, Always bringing useless opinions, But when they sight a broke thread, they would just start attacking the boys that are richer than their lineage
Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by IdeyFindWife: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
buharipikin:

Bro I weak for all this girls, Always bringing useless opinions, But when they sight a broke thread, they would just start attacking the boys that are richer than their lineage

The real fact is we have a dearth of real feminists per say in Nigeria. Just crowds of free-loading entitled chicks looking to sponge off guys/older-men expecting older conventions pampering their gender to stay while the ones not favoring them to be explosively abolished.

Rank hypocrisy at its peak but we will continue to be "gentlemen in suit, but thugs @heart" sha!
Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by ehinmowo: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Guys visit and register on this site: cawid.com
Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by IwILLnOTdIE: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
My advice:
Call/whatsapp 07039402323 for practical training...

Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by ehinmowo: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
Guys visit and register on : cawid.com
Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by IwILLnOTdIE: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
IwILLnOTdIE:
My advice:
Call/whatsapp 07039402323 for practical training...

Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by adajoe555: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
toastedbread:
rumueme. abegii, leave that cheap threat. if i were him, i for tell your friend say "her womb go flush out if she abort my pikin".
now, that's more scary. not this cheap one. what about other girls wey him encourage to remove the belly because him no ready marry them?

#SayNoToAbortion

SAYNOTOABORTION
Re: Help Advice A Friend Who No Longer Feel The Urge To Get Married by MissRaine69(f): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
Mind your own business focus on your life and at improving yourself tell this said friend she is an adult every choice she has to make she will have to live with. And leave it at that.

(1) (Reply)

SEX STORY: No Longer Innocent / Kill That Boredom Now With Great Romantic Stories! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.