Stats: 3,150,052 members, 7,807,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? (3661 Views)

She Wants Break Up And One Last Sex / Last Sex With EX Before The Wedding Day. / Describe Your Last Sex With One Word! (2) (3) (4)

Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Optional2(f): 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Describe your last sex with a Nigerian Food ?
grin grin grin grin grin

Na just for fun oh..

Me is Nigerian jollof rice

Lying is allowed oh..
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by buharipikin: 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Did they use sex and swear for nigerian girls, your mates are out there making money, your life is centred on sex and broke boys, fulani girls remain the best

Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Airborne02(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Greekgod: 8:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
rice and beans grin grin grin

Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by BlackDBagba: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Spaghetti bolognaise.... grin

Nigerians eat that right ?

Ok ok let's go for yellow soft roasted corn with fat and juicy pears....

Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by jworos(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Banga soup with fresh fish and starch.

Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by motun2017(f): 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
spoilt rice and stew. no egg

Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Requiem18(m): 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
buharipikin:
Did they use sex and swear for nigerian girls, your mates are out there making money, your life is centred on sex and broke boys, fulani girls remain the best
You sound like that one kid at school that doesn't get any puss puss. It's just for fun,but you had to think with that your black yansh. Go get laid kid cool
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Requiem18(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2017
I would have to say weed smiley
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Cholls(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
my brother I can't remember maybe pounded yam
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by izmercy(m): 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

Describe your last sex with a Nigerian Food ?
grin grin grin grin grin

Na just for fun oh..
You should start by describing yours first
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
SEMO SERVED WITH EFO RIRO smiley smiley smiley

Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
motun2017:
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by buharipikin: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
Requiem18:
You sound like that one kid at school that doesn't get any puss puss. It's just for fun,but you had to think with that your black yansh. Go get laid kid cool
Who's this ipod wailer disturbing my mention, sorry am not the reason you are frustrated, go and meet nnamdi cownu

Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2017
buharipikin:
You didn't have to tackle her like that, we are all here to have fun, that she is on nairaland doesn't mean she is not out there pursuing her dreams, stop taking life too serious, we only die once.
I personally am here to have fun so don't try to spoil it with your sadist comment.

Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by buharipikin: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
Rorachy:
You didn't have to tackle her like that, we are all here to have fun, that she on nairaland doesn't mean she is not out there pursuing her dreams, stop taking life too serious, we only die once.
I personally am here to have fun so don't try to spoil it with your sadist comment.
Enemy of state that her left breast isnt complete have noticed your arrival
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 01, 2017
Its been quite a long time now

but if i remember vididly i'll say

beans and pap topped with spaghetti and vegetable sauce and then blended with semo and akpu with better banga soup garnished with big 6-months old fresh fish plus one small ogbolo soup filled with thick kpomo wey dey hard to cut..................

I swear that girl bin carry everything for one body wink wink

(i need to get laid o.....e don teeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!! cry cry..............i dey here dey form say i don change cry cry cry..............)

optional help me with one babe na grin grin
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
buharipikin:
fulani girls? grin
seems u never really roll with dem.dont be decieved by their hijabs cheesy

Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by buharipikin: 8:46pm On Aug 01, 2017
lefulefu:

fulani girls? grin
seems u never really roll with dem.dont be decieved by their hijabs cheesy
I love them
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by SINZ: 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Bread and akara. sad

Very fast, no happy ending sad
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
buharipikin:

I love them
i know u love them grin
almost every naija guy loves them cheesy
but dey can be 50 shades of grey- ish in ze oza room if u know wetin i mean cheesy
dem no innocent.
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by IdeyFindWife: 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
motun2017:

haba, why now? the dude headgame no good or na 1minute man ne?

Anyway mine was like jamaican shrimp jambalaya topped off with catfish peppersoup for desserts on chilled moet.

i kpansh sotey e begin dey do me like my johnny wan get separate engine. It's always good when ur both fit, ready, into the moment and into each other!

Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
grin grin hot amala with melon soup grin
Try to get the message grin
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by jay2pee(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fried rice and chicken, with some fried plantain and two boiled egg... Then, hollandia yogurt to wash it down

The babe sweet like die.... And she is still my one and only TRUE LOVE
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Optional2(f): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
motun2017:

aunt motun ur lie sweet gan oh grin e make sense.
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by buharipikin: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
lefulefu:

i know u love them grin
almost every naija guy loves them cheesy
but dey can be 50 shades of grey- ish in ze oza room if u know wetin i mean cheesy
dem no innocent.
How, please explain, my dad is a fulani man and the president
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Optional2(f): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
buharipikin:

oga your trolling don dey too much pass buhari days in london oh..

Shabi u no sabi read, shey u no see wey *is just for fun ni*

no be me do your condition like this oh..
Abeg no hair for my arm-pit..

Enjoy ur evening sir..
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by buharipikin: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Optional2:

oga your trolling don dey too much pass buhari days in london oh..

Shabi u no sabi read, shey u no see wey *is just for fun ni*

no be me do your condition like this oh..
Abeg no hair for my arm-pit..

Enjoy ur evening sir..
Oh ye hater of Nigeria I sight you ma
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
buharipikin:

How, please explain, my dad is a fulani man and the president
wich dad?
u mean d clueless daura man that is missing in the uk? grin

Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Optional2(f): 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
SINZ:
Bread and akara. sad

Very fast, no happy ending sad

na 1min food be this oh..
U dey fear her husband make e no catch u ni
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Lalas247(f): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
SEMO SERVED WITH EFO RIRO smiley smiley smiley
Is that so shocked
Re: Describe Your Last Sex With A Nigerian Food ? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2017
VERY YUMMY tongue kiss
Lalas247:

Is that so shocked

Mention That Nairalander....... / Please I Need Advice I Don't Know What To Do About My Gf And Best friend / "Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beholder"